September 13, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
Legit Shit

does anyone know whats on the back of the bevelled logo 5 panel? cant find any pics of the back

what about the back of the sports stencil 6 panel?

starter like S logo on either? supny12? thanks in advance.

I'm assuming on the back of the bevelled there will be the faux Starter symbol. I don't get mine till Monday so we'll see.

Sport stencil I can't say

upthefunk

September 13, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
Legit Shit

i haven't read any of the new pages yet but is there any way of getting a little advanced notice like the day before the next drop or is it all about being hot on the trigger once you get an update email? because i know it's usually at 11 when they update the store and every day I'm in class till 12 hahah. i just feel like some people know and are waiting by there computers

The store opens at the same time every week, so yes, people sit by their computers and wait.

upthefunk

September 13, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
M.

I'm surprised the camp cap didn't sell out. This is only the third week but this is the weakest drop so far.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 13, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
krayvin

suspended

does anyone know whats on the back of the bevelled logo 5 panel? cant find any pics of the back

I'm assuming on the back of the bevelled there will be the faux Starter symbol. I don't get mine till Monday so we'll see.

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/265-000294-013t.html
September 13, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
mogizzle

they increased stock like crazy this season. It would've sold out last year

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

September 13, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
gbergz15

i haven't read any of the new pages yet but is there any way of getting a little advanced notice like the day before the next drop or is it all about being hot on the trigger once you get an update email? because i know it's usually at 11 when they update the store and every day I'm in class till 12 hahah. i just feel like some people know and are waiting by there computers

The store opens at the same time every week, so yes, people sit by their computers and wait.

yeah i know it's the same time of day but i'm saying is it usually every week and the same day of the week?
September 13, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
mechathegreat

Damn I ordered both types of vans but now I don't want them...Can I cancel my order and get my money back?

yes, call the warehouse

no

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/faq

LOL Actually I just called and cancelled...I was surprised. I'd rather bank the almost 200 bucks I dropped on those vans and buy something else later. I can always get some more vans for cheaper later.
September 13, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
howtodresswell

yeah i know it's the same time of day but i'm saying is it usually every week and the same day of the week?

yes every thursday
September 13, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
donadamsky

nice find. dont know how i feel about that old school mesh flap on the inside though. guess i'll make my judgments once it comes ( i ordered "the U" cw)

September 13, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
jamez9

grabbed black atelier

btw its says embroidered graphic on hood and chest.
anyone have an idea wats on the hood ?

was wondering the same thing
September 13, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
Bradley

I stumbled across that also thanks man. The shape on those look terrible tho, kinda has me worried.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
forest52

Damn I ordered both types of vans but now I don't want them...Can I cancel my order and get my money back?

yes, call the warehouse

Whats the number? I can't find it on the site.

212-219-0175
September 13, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
gbergz15

yes every thursday

thanks my dude
September 13, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
DennisTheMenace

coped 10deep hockey jersey instead

good lookin out London, shit is flames cool i hope i didn't fuck up on the sizing though

I just did my normal large..u thinkn small or big?

I'm thinking it might run small, i got a medium off of MLTD. im only 5'10 so it might work out.

they increased stock like crazy this season. It would've sold out last year

truuu. there were so many people that got the red zebra on instagram and it's still instock lol.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
REVS

Wish they did another colab with a painter like Cost x Supreme in I think, 2010 it was. I'd cwap that shit with the swivftness.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 13, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
LGeeZY

yes, call the warehouse

no

LOL Actually I just called and cancelled...I was surprised. I'd rather bank the almost 200 bucks I dropped on those vans and buy something else later. I can always get some more vans for cheaper later.

if everyone else was jizzing over 'em you woulda kept em tho
September 13, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
cindyxiu

suspended

L/S Football Top restock guys

wtb: small supreme outerwear

September 13, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
LUPS

This hasnt been posted yet.......

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 13, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
origins

This hasnt been posted yet.......

what
September 13, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
jodyhighroller

Might've copped some maroon old skools but they were out of my size quick.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
GVCCI TEKS

got my vans and Cruel Summer leaked cool

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

September 13, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
origins

Anyone who got vans, y'all whipped.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
GVCCI TEKS

88 for shoes aint shit i still have money left over from selling my yeezy 2s

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

September 13, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
origins

Would have had more left dumbshit. Plus can buy the same model basically for 3x.
razz
September 13, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
donadamsky

i could show you 50 pairs of better vans that you could get for less. @origins is right. some of yall are supreme whipped

September 13, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
mechathegreat

yes, call the warehouse

no

if everyone else was jizzing over 'em you woulda kept em tho

Maybe if they would have sold out super fast like the SBs did. That's what I thought was going to happen. Then I could have resold for 2x the price or maybe more. I copped a black atelier that I'm keeping though. I don't think the atelier had dropped at 11 est cause I didn't notice it until much later, or maybe I just didn't notice it at first. I had copped the vans beforehand thinking that was all I was going to buy from this drop. After I saw the atelier I had to get it and then I felt stupid dropping almost 350 bucks on this drop so I reconsidered purchasing the vans since I want the m51, the big ass black and white jacket, and the split pullover, and I'm on a budget so...yeah.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
1nce*

scrub

September 13, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
SilvioDante

@mechathegreat It was there just nobody buying so they still just sitting there. No way could i drop any money on this weak drop and feel good. They should have at least included 1 good piece.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 13, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
donadamsky

@mechathegreat no way in hell could you sell the new vans for 2x retail. And i can tell u with 100% confidence the Atelier did indeed drop at 11.

September 13, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
kevlar

You're right, $88 for shoes aint shit, but it doesn't mean it's a good idea to start dropping that much on a shitty pair of shoes just because they're a Supreme collab.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.