Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 16, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Pierce

If you're serious about warmth, step off Supreme unless you wanna drop like $600 on one of the leather down jackets. But then walk into an outdoors store, and look at what $600 can buy you.

Truth. For the same amount of money, you can buy a much warmer, quality jacket elsewhere. Y'all just paying for the name.

I'm here because I like the brand and can afford it , all I wanted to know was if a certain jacket would keep me warm while riding my motorcycle , why do you feel you have to hate on that for any reason ?
We all know you could get something warmer for cheaper , that's kind of obvious .
I just don't want to wear a walmart jacket that will tear easily , makes me look homeless, and isn't fitted sorry.

Did I say you couldn't afford it? Maybe you're looking into the wrong thread if you want to pay this kind of price for something technical for your motorcycle.

i hate "e-fights' on threads , but a jacket isn't "technical" for a motorcycle I just want a piece that will keep me warm and will allow me to show up somewhere still looking nice.
I also don't see how I'm in the wrong thread if I want to pay money for supreme ....it's pricey , i know.

IG: _pierce

October 16, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
DonKing

regarding the Supreme x JMB,
I just spoke to a representative from the project management company in charge of the whole collab and they confirmed that the collab is happening indeed. They also said its supposed to be releasing in May/June.. the lady said she will email me more info once they know...

and no im not trolling....

edit: I also asked her what peices are set to release and she said she didnt know as of now, but she will let me know... she was real nice

cool
SS13 Is already better than FW12

why because of this collab?
I bet you never even heard of JMB before supreme brought it up..

plus you havnt even seen the season soooooo.. shutup
October 16, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
mrteebonilla

I just spoke to a representative from the project management company in charge of the whole collab and they confirmed that the collab is happening indeed. They also said its supposed to be releasing in May/June.. the lady said she will email me more info once they know...

edit: I also asked her what peices are set to release and she said she didnt know as of now, but she will let me know... she was real nice

cool

Basquiat is a household name...so you stfu and ya this season was weak as shit so YES this collab is better than anything from this season

and why everyone butthurt towards me?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 16, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

This seasons copped list
-------------------------------------
Champ parka
Box Logo & Split
football top
Rose Beanie
D D, Chip camo, Cordory camps
Total:$680
this seasons weak imo
October 16, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
mrteebonilla

This seasons copped list
-------------------------------------
Champ parka
Box Logo & Split
football top
Rose Beanie
D D, Chip camo, Cordory camps
Total:$680
this seasons weak imo

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 16, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
DonKing

cool

Basquiat is a household name...so you stfu and ya this season was weak as shit so YES this collab is better than anything from this season

like I said, you havnt even seen the season and you ESPECIALLY havnt seen the collab so dont assume that ONE collab is better than a whole season.....

and everyone is annoyed with your bitch ass because you complain so much about the season but you buy something every fucking week... And I dont need to read your story about how you resell your shit because honestly no one cares...
October 16, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
________

you guys will probably think its too much but heres an all over purp wallpaper.. and juicy j if you're into that

http://www.ahoodie.com/2012/10/01/supreme-purple-wallpapers/

will look great on this cool cool
October 16, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
judgemyjoindate

cool

mostly because inside your exterior of "supposed HB Supreme knowledge holder" you are a young child who really knows little about the brand. you're opinions are invalid, and **DISCLAIMER I AM SORRY TO HAVE TO BRING THIS IN, BECAUSE IT SO CLICHE AND ARGUED ABOUT ALL THE TIME** it is clear that before Supreme mentioned his name, you knew nothing about Basquiat, AND THATS OK!!! THATS NORMAL!! DONT FRONT!!
you say such things as "this seasons weak imo" ... how many other full seasons have you witnessed? half of one?
settle down, and noone will be on your head. post count getting too high for a member of 7 months.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

October 16, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
mrteebonilla

cool

like I said, you havnt even seen the season and you ESPECIALLY havnt seen the collab so dont assume that ONE collab is better than a whole season.....

and everyone is annoyed with your bitch ass because you complain so much about the season but you buy something every fucking week... And I dont need to read your story about how you resell your shit because honestly no one cares...

October 16, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
DonKing

cool

*posts the gayest .gif and wonders why people hate him*
October 16, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
mrteebonilla

cool

mostly because inside your exterior of "supposed HB Supreme knowledge holder" you are a young child who really knows little about the brand. you're opinions are invalid, and **DISCLAIMER I AM SORRY TO HAVE TO BRING THIS IN, BECAUSE IT SO CLICHE AND ARGUED ABOUT ALL THE TIME** it is clear that before Supreme mentioned his name, you knew nothing about Basquiat, AND THATS OK!!! THATS NORMAL!! DONT FRONT!!
you say such things as "this seasons weak imo" ... how many other full seasons have you witnessed? half of one?
settle down, and noone will be on your head. post count getting too high for a member of 7 months.

i did know of Basquiat before and i have seen some of his shit...and ya i hae only witnessed 1 and a half seasons but i went back and looked at the others unlike a lot of people here...i have no reason to front for people on the internet but i agree i do post too much been tryna chill out

October 16, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
________

not a day passes without mrteebonilla getting flamed lmao
idk why the dude is always acting all big shit when we get onto him for it every time
October 16, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
DonKing

cool

i did know of Basquiat before and i have seen some of his shit...and ya i hae only witnessed 1 and a half seasons but i went back and looked at the others unlike a lot of people here...i have no reason to front for people on the internet but i agree i do post too much been tryna chill out

just stop.

you say you want to chill out, yet you just love replying to every fucking post.
/conversation.
October 16, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
mrteebonilla

idk why the dude is always acting all big shit when we get onto him for it every time

i obviously dont give a shit lmao
niggas tryna act like cyber bullies and shit smh ha

October 16, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
mrteebonilla

@nicoblanco if people are talkin to me im gonna respond...the fuck

October 16, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
Anthos

He do got maaaaaaaaaaad posts for someone who just joined early this year

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

October 16, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
iwearpoorkidclothes

srsly Mrteebonilla has atleast 2 or 3 post on every page in this thread
October 16, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
dirtyxrabbit

perhaps missteebonilla is a lil diva which explains all the flaming, just my theory.

hhmmmm...
October 16, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
BasedBlong

i hope the tnf collab is a pullover. i need one soo bad

Fuck yall

October 16, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^Yea pullover would be dope af preferably in Maroon..

I Gta back up @mrteebonilla cause he does get flamed too much...Seriously its a forum, why do ppl care so what he has to say like hes Obama or Romney wtf
October 16, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
mrteebonilla

perhaps missteebonilla is a lil diva which explains all the flaming, just my theory.

hhmmmm...

na im right her on the right...people just need someone to hate on is all and im coo wit me bein that guy

October 16, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
BasedBlong

hhmmmm...

na im right her on the right...people just need someone to hate on is all and im coo wit me bein that guy

lol bonilla is the meg of this thread.
edit: as in meg from family guy, if you couldnt figure that out

Fuck yall

October 16, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
ben8cv

hhmmmm...

Stop posting shit and just get the fuck outta here
October 16, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
kayyyak

Tony shut up before these niggas IP track you and do you like the bus driver & the hoodrat

THESE NIGGAS WONT HOL ME BACK

but this is the best 5 panel of the season and prolly gonna get slept on like the panama last season

it's a six panel but yeah loving that black colorway

Is that dinosaur a play on some famous logo I'm missing?

its a midwest gas company.
literally selling fossil fuels... dinosaurs.

سبحان

October 16, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
mrteebonilla

hhmmmm...

Stop posting shit and just get the fuck outta here

stop talkin to me and ill have no reason to post bruh

October 16, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
ben8cv

Tony shut up before these niggas IP track you and do you like the bus driver & the hoodrat

THESE NIGGAS WONT HOL ME BACK

but this is the best 5 panel of the season and prolly gonna get slept on like the panama last season

it's a six panel but yeah loving that black colorway

Is that dinosaur a play on some famous logo I'm missing?

its a midwest gas company.
literally selling fossil fuels... dinosaurs.

October 16, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
VerminSupreme

^Yea never understood that. James Jebbia never skated...

edit: posted @ the same time saying the same shit. Great minds think alikecool cool

what color box logos u guys copping

I got a Navy and a White so prolly black.

black for da ninjas

edit: posted @ the same time saying the same shit. Great minds think alikecool cool

Black, grey, camo.

neon... shits tight cool

that neon is the ugliest fucking thing ive ever seen in my life

mad people saying that and to each his own.... i like clothes that stand out ya feel?.. the navy, grey, black, etc. are all much cleaner and all that but i like the neon.... its a loud ass hoodie and im a fun ass dude so i fucks with it

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

October 16, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
0mar

they basically just need to make these again.
October 16, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
YungGecko

@mrteebonilla I seem to remember you once dropped the n bomb on this thread?

And after you posting a photo of yourself showing us you're not black that's just messed up man if that's true.
October 16, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
BasedBlong

Black, grey, camo.

neon... shits tight cool
that neon is the ugliest fucking thing ive ever seen in my life

mad people saying that and to each his own.... i like clothes that stand out ya feel?.. the navy, grey, black, etc. are all much cleaner and all that but i like the neon.... its a loud ass hoodie and im a fun ass dude so i fucks with it

thank you, exactly what i was thinking too bruh cool

Fuck yall

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.