Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 16, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
gblockdream

any of you guys ever clean your white camps?
small dirt marks from when i adjust it when i skate, idk if i should tide to go it or if that will make it worse.

depends on the material

its canvas, its the white with striped bill
October 16, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
nogatco

CYC is the Canadian clothing manufacturing company that does majority of Supreme's pullovers....not sure what CYC stands for, but I always see it referred to as CYC corp.

Not even sure if Supreme uses CYC blanks anymore.

They do. I asked the guy from the warehouse during a casual conversation a while back and he confirmed.

Felt arc crew = w+h tiger fleece

cdg hoodie = rc heavyweight fleece
iamrty

Long time sneakerhead and into fashion like ya'll. I been waffling back and forth for some time about posting this seeing as this thread can be a cesspool of negativity, but wifey and I started a fashion diary blog back in May as a side business/hobby, right around the time I fell into Sup (yes yes, Sup n00b, crucify me). It's called The Bird and the Beast (a play on hypebeast, natch).

This is part shameless plug/part honest sharing sup w/ the community- we do a lot of work capturing details and I figured I'd share seeing as fit pics are typically popular and it might be good to see someone who actually wears their clothes/shoes. Just a sampling:

(For those wondering I'm 5 foot 9 185 lbs)

Anyways, you can quickly browse the outfit pics:
http://www.thebirdandthebeast.com/looks/beast/

And the kicks if that's your thing (including the sb dunks)
http://www.thebirdandthebeast.com/shoesmore/beast/

We post about twice a week and I got a bunch more stuff from this season yet to be shown so stay tuned! Or like us on Facebook and youll stay up to date
We're still new, but if ya'll want to know more about getting paid to wear clothes (fashion blogging is a multi million dollar industry), let's chat it up in PM

Let the hate RAIN! hahahah

Hot damn, info on that button up with the cheetahs on it

http://rstyle.me/imuzxhnrhn Fuck a leopard print, this is leopards, printed! hahaha A few weeks back I walked into TopShop which is usually a lil too "metro" if you will. Beeline for this shirt. FIRE! THIS Shirt tho!

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

JayEffKay

Tony shut up before these niggas IP track you and do you like the bus driver & the hoodrat
October 16, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Pierce

quick SUPREME question ,
I ride a motorcycle and usually just rock a hoodie but for instance in the rain or on a really cold night it just doesn't cut it and im freezing my ass off due to wind

My question is , will the 8 ball jacket help this ? I'm thinking about copping if it breaks wind nicely and or has a water resistant outer layer ?
any help would be appreciated , Thanks.

IG: _pierce

October 16, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
howfly

this thread is ass cheeks.. I don't even know why I bother going on, only info is on Wednesday nights

instagram _burri

October 16, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
iamrty

quick SUPREME question ,
I ride a motorcycle and usually just rock a hoodie but for instance in the rain or on a really cold night it just doesn't cut it and im freezing my ass off due to wind

My question is , will the 8 ball jacket help this ? I'm thinking about copping if it breaks wind nicely and or has a water resistant outer layer ?

It's definitely warm and resistant to a point (no DWR coating as i can tell) but I dunno if it's 85mph whippin through you warm. It'll be better than just a hoodie alone though.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
Pierce

quick SUPREME question ,

It's definitely warm and resistant to a point (no DWR coating as i can tell) but I dunno if it's 85mph whippin through you warm. It'll be better than just a hoodie alone though.

good shit man , thanks for the help , I think I'll try and go to sup LA thursday and see if there are any left in M
if anyone else has anymore help it would still be appriciated

IG: _pierce

October 16, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
ChicagoLDRS

One of the weaker seasons for the heavyweight flannel but I'll prolly still cop...quality is on point.

last years was way better but i'm still copping the black

The gold joint from last season is prolly my favorite flannel I own. The navy/red/maroon joint was dope af too, I should have copped it too

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 16, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
ChicagoLDRS

@nogatco good info homie

October 16, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
john0966

Last camp I'm really looking forward to this season, that green is just perfect for the winter imo. I'll snag a painted camo if I'm alright on money, but not a big deal. Other than that there's only a few pieces here and there left to the season. smile

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

October 16, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
AGar

grey cool

Bout it, Bout it

October 16, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
mrteebonilla

Tony shut up before these niggas IP track you and do you like the bus driver & the hoodrat

THESE NIGGAS WONT HOL ME BACK

but this is the best 5 panel of the season and prolly gonna get slept on like the panama last season

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 16, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
LGeeZY

white box logo is all i want
October 16, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
snar

but this is the best 5 panel of the season and prolly gonna get slept on like the panama last season

it's a six panel but yeah loving that black colorway
October 16, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
iamrty

Is that dinosaur a play on some famous logo I'm missing?

October 16, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^maroon = cool

Gna cop either corduroy camp or this nt sure yt
October 16, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
Hatchet.

How's the sizing on the flannels?
October 16, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Idk if it's a famous logo but it is a logo rip.

EDIT: Sinclair Oil Co.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
astonished

Toy Story Dinoco?

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

October 16, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
intellect

One of the weaker seasons for the heavyweight flannel but I'll prolly still cop...quality is on point.

last years was way better but i'm still copping the black

the tan one looks like some Burberry shit
October 16, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
iamrty

Found it

October 16, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

October 16, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
Stackies

I slept on that Panama, hard. Not this time.

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

October 16, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
PowerCum

so after bothering one of the supreme new york employees and asking him over and over again for like 30 minutes lolol he finally told me that box logo hoodies are dropping next week.
i might go back tonight and see if i can get the release date for the north face collab from him lolol might take an hour lololol

Doubt it, cause i know ty would slap the shit outta you for being annoying. He dont play that fuckboy begging bullshit

is he the black dude with the poofy hair? cause thats the dude who told me lol
i was like yo man you have the nicest style, your swag is on point, he was definitely feeling me
October 16, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Apache 5 Panel is the most slept on...

October 16, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
sailstothewind

so after bothering one of the supreme new york employees and asking him over and over again for like 30 minutes lolol he finally told me that box logo hoodies are dropping next week.
i might go back tonight and see if i can get the release date for the north face collab from him lolol might take an hour lololol

Doubt it, cause i know ty would slap the shit outta you for being annoying. He dont play that fuckboy begging bullshit

is he the black dude with the poofy hair? cause thats the dude who told me lol
i was like yo man you have the nicest style, your swag is on point, he was definitely feeling me

lolz trollin.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
butteredsalmon

My friend wore a supreme cap once, said it fit pretty good but the visor barely blocked any sun out of his eyes.

Google: Butter With A Side Of Salmon

October 16, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
veryrareandbased

Need some info. I want the Atelier Pullover in red but they only got Large left. I'm usually a Medium and im 5'9, 155lbs..Y'all think It could fit well?

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 16, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
megustaleche

Need some info. I want the Atelier Pullover in red but they only got Large left. I'm usually a Medium and im 5'9, 155lbs..Y'all think It could fit well?

I'd say you should be wearing large unless you like that slimmer fit

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.