October 16, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
iamrty

Long time sneakerhead and into fashion like ya'll. I been waffling back and forth for some time about posting this seeing as this thread can be a cesspool of negativity, but wifey and I started a fashion diary blog back in May as a side business/hobby, right around the time I fell into Sup (yes yes, Sup n00b, crucify me). It's called The Bird and the Beast (a play on hypebeast, natch).

This is part shameless plug/part honest sharing sup w/ the community- we do a lot of work capturing details and I figured I'd share seeing as fit pics are typically popular and it might be good to see someone who actually wears their clothes/shoes. Just a sampling:

Anyways, you can quickly browse the outfit pics:
http://www.thebirdandthebeast.com/looks/beast/

And the kicks if that's your thing (including the sb dunks)
http://www.thebirdandthebeast.com/shoesmore/beast/

We post about twice a week and I got a bunch more stuff from this season yet to be shown so stay tuned! Or like us on Facebook and youll stay up to date
We're still new, but if ya'll want to know more about getting paid to wear clothes (fashion blogging is a multi million dollar industry), let's chat it up in PM

Let the hate RAIN! hahahah

inb4 the bitching about Supreme w/ Jordans...

...all we wear in Chicago.

Doesn't look bad. Although I'm biased, Supreme looks better on people who aren't skinny 5'7 high schoolers.

right on- ya I mean adults can wear sup too. Look at glen obrien

word, Glen Obian buys the grown man steez shit. "But he doesnt skate, he cant wear Supreme" lmao

Don't forget, James Jebbia never skated either...dat paradox to those 'skate or no supreme' niggas.

we need more people like all the people who requoted this. thanks for keeping it real. good stuff my dude, will be checking out your website

Right on sir. At the end of the day people like Sup for different reasons- but ya one of my biggest regrets is quitting skating in middle school. Most of my homies started playing hoop or turned into wanna be gangsters.

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

October 16, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
secretsociety

^Yea never understood that. James Jebbia never skated...

edit: posted @ the same time saying the same shit. Great minds think alikecool cool

what color box logos u guys copping

I got a Navy and a White so prolly black.

black for da ninjas

سبحان

October 16, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
ben8cv

edit: posted @ the same time saying the same shit. Great minds think alikecool cool

Def coppin that piss yellow.

not coppin one this year...maybe next year
Got bills to pay, if any i was plannin on coppin the Black. Definitely more subtle and doesn't screen "IM WEARING SUPREME LOOK!!!" as much as the others

No hate g, but you in HS and you got bills to pay? Thats rough lol

nah not bills just the debt he owes his mom from all the damn camps he buys

goood try faggot i actually have to pay for my car shit...insurance, repairs, etc so stfu wit yo fuck boi ass. and na i dont borrow money. i dont buy anything unless i have the $$ unlike some retarded ass people that blow up their credit cards

Oh yeah thats right because your short little ass can't see over the steering wheel and got in a wreck and now has repairs and higher insurance.
October 16, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
mrteebonilla

Got bills to pay, if any i was plannin on coppin the Black. Definitely more subtle and doesn't screen "IM WEARING SUPREME LOOK!!!" as much as the others

goood try faggot i actually have to pay for my car shit...insurance, repairs, etc so stfu wit yo fuck boi ass. and na i dont borrow money. i dont buy anything unless i have the $$ unlike some retarded ass people that blow up their credit cards

Oh yeah thats right because your short little ass can't see over the steering wheel and got in a wreck and now has repairs and higher insurance.

why you tryna take shots? power steering broke so no higher insurance just have to pay it so once again why you butthurt? tell your boyfriend to take it easy from now on

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 16, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

lol

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 16, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
etzel

why you tryna take shots? power steering broke so no higher insurance just have to pay it so once again why you butthurt? tell your boyfriend to take it easy from now on

Oh shit, are we trying to get the flaming up so we can get a new thread?
October 16, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
ben8cv

calling me gay over the internet, how original. Tell your mom to take it easy on all the old navy buttondowns that she buys for you in your facebook pictures. I'm only say shit because you spam the fuck out of this thread with irrelevant bullshit, pictures of random ass items that everyone's seen before and ask "YO OMG WHO COPPIN DIS? cool " , and most annoyingly try to be better than the rest of the thread with the i dont like supreme that says supreme when you're buying every damn camp that comes out
October 16, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
john0966

Dudes straight vicious over this brand, damn.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

October 16, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

calling me gay over the internet, how original. Tell your mom to take it easy on all the old navy buttondowns that she buys for you in your facebook pictures. I'm only say shit because you spam the fuck out of this thread with irrelevant bullshit, pictures of random ass items that everyone's seen before and ask "YO OMG WHO COPPIN DIS? cool " , and most annoyingly try to be better than the rest of the thread with the i dont like supreme that says supreme when you're buying every damn camp that comes out

QFT.
October 16, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
®içh ßæ

Who cares u guys act like 10 year olds when it comes to supreme gd damn
October 16, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
mrteebonilla

@ben8cv i bought 3 of the how many that already dropped? and that button down isnt from old navy, and i dont talk like this, "YO OMG WHO COPPIN DIS? cool "

so again why you butthurt cuz a 17 year old makin more money than you?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 16, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
stupefyer

either the camo or the highlighter yellow. its that fire son. cool
October 16, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
ben8cv

@ben8cv i bought 3 of the how many that already dropped? and that button down isnt from old navy, and i dont talk like this, "YO OMG WHO COPPIN DIS? cool "

nailed it, you win
October 16, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
mrteebonilla

nailed it, you win

there was no reason for you to start that shit in the 1st place but on a lighter note:

October 16, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
gblockdream

any of you guys ever clean your white camps?
small dirt marks from when i adjust it when i skate, idk if i should tide to go it or if that will make it worse.
October 16, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
Pierce

@mrteebonilla
You have single handedly derailed this thread WAY too many times , I'm sorry but please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.smile

IG: _pierce

October 16, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
mrteebonilla

your right no need to defend myself to niggas over the internet deadass

small dirt marks from when i adjust it when i skate, idk if i should tide to go it or if that will make it worse.

depends on the material

October 16, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
mrteebonilla

@mrteebonilla
You have single handedly derailed this thread WAY too many times , I'm sorry but please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.smile

aye no doubt cuz im the one who started that...

October 16, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
stupefyer

swag
October 16, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Grey...still waiting on a black camp w/ a red box logo...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 16, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Stackies

Black, grey, camo.
October 16, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
ChicagoLDRS

One of the weaker seasons for the heavyweight flannel but I'll prolly still cop the black one...quality is on point.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 16, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
JayEffKay

nailed it, you win

there was no reason for you to start that shit in the 1st place but on a lighter note:

You finally stood up for yourself, ill claim u as my son now
October 16, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
Stackies

Long time sneakerhead and into fashion like ya'll. I been waffling back and forth for some time about posting this seeing as this thread can be a cesspool of negativity, but wifey and I started a fashion diary blog back in May as a side business/hobby, right around the time I fell into Sup (yes yes, Sup n00b, crucify me). It's called The Bird and the Beast (a play on hypebeast, natch).

This is part shameless plug/part honest sharing sup w/ the community- we do a lot of work capturing details and I figured I'd share seeing as fit pics are typically popular and it might be good to see someone who actually wears their clothes/shoes. Just a sampling:

(For those wondering I'm 5 foot 9 185 lbs)

We post about twice a week and I got a bunch more stuff from this season yet to be shown so stay tuned! Or like us on Facebook and youll stay up to date
We're still new, but if ya'll want to know more about getting paid to wear clothes (fashion blogging is a multi million dollar industry), let's chat it up in PM

Hot damn, info on that button up with the cheetahs on it
October 16, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
®içh ßæ

^Dem shaved legsconfused confused confused

This dude won't stop will he?
not tryna hate, but its stupid to fight over the internet. Just let dudes hate all they want.. Gta have that steel mentalitycool cool cool
October 16, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
snar

One of the weaker seasons for the heavyweight flannel but I'll prolly still cop...quality is on point.

last years was way better but i'm still copping the black
October 16, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
mrteebonilla

This dude won't stop will he?
not tryna hate, but its stupid to fight over the internet. Just let dudes hate all they want.. Gta have that steel mentalitycool cool cool

ya thats what im sayin...i need to start smokin again cool cool

October 16, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
gblockdream

depends on the material

its canvas, its the white with striped bill
October 16, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
nogatco

CYC is the Canadian clothing manufacturing company that does majority of Supreme's pullovers....not sure what CYC stands for, but I always see it referred to as CYC corp.

Not even sure if Supreme uses CYC blanks anymore.

They do. I asked the guy from the warehouse during a casual conversation a while back and he confirmed.

Felt arc crew = w+h tiger fleece

cdg hoodie = rc heavyweight fleece
October 16, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
iamrty

(For those wondering I'm 5 foot 9 185 lbs)

Hot damn, info on that button up with the cheetahs on it

http://rstyle.me/imuzxhnrhn Fuck a leopard print, this is leopards, printed! hahaha A few weeks back I walked into TopShop which is usually a lil too "metro" if you will. Beeline for this shirt. FIRE! THIS Shirt tho!

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.