[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 16, 2012 @ 17:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
Im looking for a winter jacket, which jacket from the current season would you recommend ?? I just want a plain black one thats good in length and most importantly, will keep me warm

too bad you missed out on mechanics, best bet now is n-3b

large and x-large still in stock

ig: www.instagram.com/waleyg

Oct 16, 2012 @ 18:05
Chalk Stripe camp restocked! all 3 colors...

2Ps

Oct 16, 2012 @ 18:06
@yonkersfan321
log off
Oct 16, 2012 @ 18:06
Funny when you post the "truth" with all likes and no dislikes your comment gets "removed". Gotta love HypeBeast.
Oct 16, 2012 @ 18:54

I got my mechanics yesterday..amazing jacket and the embroidery on the back is done extremely well. And a XL would be huge, im 6'6" and I got a large and its ok length wise but the shoulders are a little tight
Oct 16, 2012 @ 18:56
sell it for dat resale profit. then you can pay your debts and cawp a box rogo.

Damn B you right smokeyface

What debts? This lil nigga still in high school

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 16, 2012 @ 18:56
sell it for dat resale profit. then you can pay your debts and cawp a box rogo.

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 16, 2012 @ 19:07
Thanks for the help people
Oct 16, 2012 @ 19:10

I got my mechanics yesterday..amazing jacket and the embroidery on the back is done extremely well. And a XL would be huge, im 6'6" and I got a large and its ok length wise but the shoulders are a little tight

Thanks bro ! Im pretty tall myself (6ft3) I wear this North Face Jacket at present (XL) which has the worst length...I didn't notice until someone pointed out :/ ! Im gunna go for the Black XL version ! Does it keep you warm ?
Oct 16, 2012 @ 19:15
If you're serious about warmth, step off Supreme unless you wanna drop like $600 on one of the leather down jackets. But then walk into an outdoors store, and look at what $600 can buy you.
Oct 16, 2012 @ 19:27
If you're serious about warmth, step off Supreme unless you wanna drop like $600 on one of the leather down jackets. But then walk into an outdoors store, and look at what $600 can buy you.

Truth. For the same amount of money, you can buy a much warmer, quality jacket elsewhere. Y'all just paying for the name.
Oct 16, 2012 @ 19:43

I got a Navy and a White so prolly black.

black for da ninjas
^Yea never understood that. James Jebbia never skated...

edit: posted @ the same time saying the same shit. Great minds think alikesmokeyface smokeyface

what color box logos u guys copping

Black, grey, camo.

neon... shits tight smokeyface

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

Oct 16, 2012 @ 19:56
Grey or black... still undecided.... prob grey doe
Oct 16, 2012 @ 19:56
^Too loud imo.
Oct 16, 2012 @ 20:06

talked about this yesterday but i pay insurance and gotta get my shit fixed

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 16, 2012 @ 20:24

black for da ninjas

Black, grey, camo.

neon... shits tight smokeyface

that neon is the ugliest fucking thing ive ever seen in my life
Oct 16, 2012 @ 20:26
Aye my manz Frank The Butcher and A$AP

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 16, 2012 @ 20:49
Chalk stripes camp restocked for those who slept
Oct 16, 2012 @ 20:51

Truth. For the same amount of money, you can buy a much warmer, quality jacket elsewhere. Y'all just paying for the name.

I'm here because I like the brand and can afford it , all I wanted to know was if a certain jacket would keep me warm while riding my motorcycle , why do you feel you have to hate on that for any reason ?
We all know you could get something warmer for cheaper , that's kind of obvious .
I just don't want to wear a walmart jacket that will tear easily , makes me look homeless, and isn't fitted sorry.

IG: _pierce

Oct 16, 2012 @ 20:54
^ Supreme isnt the only company that has fitted, warm Jackets smh
Oct 16, 2012 @ 20:57

no, but this is the supreme thread - so that is what we are discussing. obviously anything supreme makes you can get cheaper somewhere else, but that isn't what he asked.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:04

no, but this is the supreme thread - so that is what we are discussing. obviously anything supreme makes you can get cheaper somewhere else, but that isn't what he asked.

Yea but most jackets re already sold out, so by default if he wants a jacket at this very moment, he should look elsewhere bruhsmh

edit: or wait for the TNF collab
Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:04

must have restocked, you right. yeah go with that mechanics laurence
Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:07
how sick would it be if they dropped that hoodie this month though smokeyface
Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:09
^What hoodie
Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:13

Yea but most jackets re already sold out, so by default if he wants a jacket at this very moment, he should look elsewhere bruhsmh

edit: or wait for the TNF collab

...I'm getting the 8 ball , I just wanted to know if it would work for my situation.

IG: _pierce

Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:17
regarding the Supreme x JMB,
I just spoke to a representative from the project management company in charge of the whole collab and they confirmed that the collab is happening indeed. They also said its supposed to be releasing in May/June.. the lady said she will email me more info once they know...

and no im not trolling....

edit: I also asked her what peices are set to release and she said she didnt know as of now, but she will let me know... she was real nice

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:17

I'm here because I like the brand and can afford it , all I wanted to know was if a certain jacket would keep me warm while riding my motorcycle , why do you feel you have to hate on that for any reason ?
We all know you could get something warmer for cheaper , that's kind of obvious .
I just don't want to wear a walmart jacket that will tear easily , makes me look homeless, and isn't fitted sorry.

Did I say you couldn't afford it? Maybe you're looking into the wrong thread if you want to pay this kind of price for something technical for your motorcycle.
Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:19
^ who cares. what he eats dont make nobody elses shit. he spends his money for himself yall spending your money to yours.

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 16, 2012 @ 21:21
regarding the Supreme x JMB,
I just spoke to a representative from the project management company in charge of the whole collab and they confirmed that the collab is happening indeed. They also said its supposed to be releasing in May/June.. the lady said she will email me more info once they know...

and no im not trolling....

edit: I also asked her what peices are set to release and she said she didnt know as of now, but she will let me know... she was real nice

smokeyface
SS13 Is already better than FW12

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.