[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 14, 2012 @ 07:32:21 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
People really don't know who Alex Olson is smh.
Anyone in here buy the s/s12 baseball jersey, how's the quality? Found one for retail wondering if it's worth it, and no I'm not asking if you guys think it's cool so I'd buy it just if the quality makes it worth the money

i have one. its nice. its a little big on me for a size M, but the quality is on point.
October 14, 2012 @ 07:34:42 AM
I skated for 10 years and definitely know who Alex Olson is. He kills shit, can't deny that. Kickfliping a huge gap or grinding a massive handrail doesn't give you swag though. I've seen box logo crazed 15 year olds rock Supreme much better than this fool. If I hear one more person say "if you don't skate don't wear Supreme" I'm gonna break their deck and step on their favorite camp. Lol your the same herbs posting pics of some lame celebrity in a Preme beanie who's never touched a skateboard in his life. Kill that noise bruh. The end.
October 14, 2012 @ 07:40:10 AM
I skated for 10 years and definitely know who Alex Olson is. He kills shit, can't deny that. Kickfliping a huge gap or grinding a massive handrail doesn't give you swag though. I've seen box logo crazed 15 year olds rock Supreme much better than this fool. If I hear one more person say "if you don't skate don't wear Supreme" I'm gonna break their deck and step on their favorite camp. Lol your the same herbs posting pics of some lame celebrity in a Preme beanie who's never touched a skateboard in his life. Kill that noise bruh. The end.

Who is your anger directed towards?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 14, 2012 @ 07:49:14 AM

make them your salmon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkCxXErb2Ag&list=UUR4s1DE9J4DHzZYXMltSMAg&index=6&feature=plcp

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 14, 2012 @ 07:57:15 AM

make them your salmon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkCxXErb2Ag&list=UUR4s1DE9J4DHzZYXMltSMAg&index=6&feature=plcp

Lol wtf is that

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 14, 2012 @ 09:02:09 AM
sold out alligator print SUPREME 5 panel for sale

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111881044/supreme-5-panel

pls read title, can we get some banning action goin on??? This thread needs some cleaning
October 14, 2012 @ 10:13:35 AM
@jimmysupreme
6 posts and trying to sell on the supreme board. really, are mods even trying anymore
October 14, 2012 @ 12:47:13 PM
Mods need to clean this thread up smh people selling shit nobody wants anyways.. Hoping for a email on Monday unannounced collab would be nice.. smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 14, 2012 @ 12:50:04 PM
Mods need to clean this thread up smh people selling shit nobody wants anyways.. Hoping for a email on Monday unannounced collab would be nice.. smokeyface

There may not be any more unannounced collabs. We've seen basically all of them. Clarks, Nike, TNF, Champion, Independent.
October 14, 2012 @ 12:53:25 PM

Bieber DOES skate. Or he used to.

October 14, 2012 @ 15:26:44 PM

Really? kickflipping a gap or grinding a handrail or maybe the fact that he's a raw skater probly not worried about dressing with "swag" anyway doesnt give him swag but the way 15 year olds rock their supreme gear does? I can't even...
October 14, 2012 @ 15:47:30 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180997101017?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 it's legit?
October 14, 2012 @ 15:55:04 PM

Really? kickflipping a gap or grinding a handrail or maybe the fact that he's a raw skater probly not worried about dressing with "swag" anyway doesnt give him swag but the way 15 year olds rock their supreme gear does? I can't even...
I'm being sarcastic saying fifteen year olds rock their shit better than this guy. what I'm saying is as a former skater of 10 years the brand has grown way beyond the demographics of the "skate community" and the same guys saying "if you don't skate you shouldn't rock it" are the same guys posting pics of their favorite rapper (who hasn't skated a day in his life) wearing Supreme. Alex Olson is a dope skater... but dude has no style, period. Quit putting him on a fanboy pedestal.
October 14, 2012 @ 16:10:00 PM
October 14, 2012 @ 16:27:06 PM

I'm being sacrastic saying fifteen year olds rock there shit better than this guy. what I'm saying as a former skater of 10 years is the brand has grown way beyond the demographics of the "skate community" and the same guys saying if you don't skate you shouldn't rock it are the same guys posting pics of their favorite rapper (who hasn't skated a day in his life) wearing Supreme. Alex Olson is a dope skater... but dude has no style, period. Quit putting him on a fanboy pedestal.

alex olson is a handsome nigga when hes not in caveman mode. those facial aesthetics, bruh. you can't fuck with that.

x

October 14, 2012 @ 16:31:46 PM

people complaining about placement, all they gotta do is remove the box logo. damn son you're a genius
October 14, 2012 @ 16:48:09 PM
http://www.oninstagram.com/photo/supreme-emerpus-beatipreme-rare-red-boxlogo-lavaoutfit-226398856818169626_29648300
October 14, 2012 @ 16:50:51 PM
check out my outfit ^^^
October 14, 2012 @ 16:56:35 PM
^^ ur a faggot
October 14, 2012 @ 16:57:59 PM

Prolly faggots like you. Haha
October 14, 2012 @ 17:00:40 PM

You sound gay as fuck b! Dude saying that Alex Olson can't dress. That ninja makes the clothes look bad! Fuck cares if he can skate! No swag having caveman looking fuck boy!
October 14, 2012 @ 17:05:31 PM
y'all still talking about that pic from a few days ago?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 14, 2012 @ 17:19:10 PM
I should be keeping up but anyone can tell me which beanies have come out? Thank you
October 14, 2012 @ 17:42:45 PM
^^ ur a faggot

Dudes box spring is fucking brown lmao

Dirty ass
October 14, 2012 @ 18:08:57 PM

footage or gtfo

and alex olson has more style than all you 15 years old obey wearing faggot

k
October 14, 2012 @ 18:28:22 PM

You sound gay as fuck b! Dude saying that Alex Olson can't dress. That ninja makes the clothes look bad! Fuck cares if he can skate! No swag having caveman looking fuck boy!

Hope you're being sarcastic. If you're not you're basically saying that looking cool is a better feat to have than actual talent at skateboarding or any other hobby for that matter. And if you actually believe that i feel sorry for you.
October 14, 2012 @ 18:30:23 PM

footage or gtfo

and alex olson has more style than all you 15 years old obey wearing faggot

k
Are you retarded? For the three thousandth time, the 15 year old comment was a sarcastic comment meaning Olson's outfit looks so wack that the 15 year old OF fans have more swag than him. Obey wearing? Haha I'm 28 bruh and I put my money on the fact I've been rocking with Supreme before you had the slightest idea of what it even was. Try to actually digest what I'm saying and comprehend the meaning of it before you open your mouth. You sound like an idiot. Get off Olson's dick btw. Not a good look b. blushing
October 14, 2012 @ 19:20:24 PM
I've been rocking with Supreme before you had the slightest idea of what it even was.

October 14, 2012 @ 19:23:55 PM
join dates mean nothing lmao ^^
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x