Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 15, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
mobbyluii

Can someone tell me if this shirt is real?
Link

nope, dont buy

IG: @mobbyluii

October 15, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Trespace

buy a canteen if you have that much box logo thirst, faggot.

Deadass...why not just buy the shoes for what they are, "I only buy Supreme because it says Supreme" what kinda shit is that? Thats one of the reasons I really don't fux wit camps.
Edit: and finally something me and Shark agree on ha

Werent you buying camps in s/s 2012 doe? Like that ripstop one.

Anyways shit doesnt even have to have a box logo on it for people to go bonkers over some the stuff that drops. Guaranteed if some other brand like the hundreds dropped some all over print like supreme has and lets say theyre hypothetically the same quality most of yall probly wouldnt touch it just cause its not supreme.(not directed at anyone in particular just sayin)
October 15, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
REVS

cool cool cool cool cool cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 15, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
________

Deadass...why not just buy the shoes for what they are, "I only buy Supreme because it says Supreme" what kinda shit is that? Thats one of the reasons I really don't fux wit camps.

shut the fuck up you bought an orange ripstop. the shittiest most unoriginal camp ever, there is absolutely nothing unique about it. don't act all badass like you hate the supreme logo

im pretty sure he bought a bunch of camps this season including like 3 d&ds hahaha.

bought 3 camp this season.... D&D, Liberty, & Gander, and thats because those are the ones that stood out to me with the patterns. And you think i bought 3 D&D to keep? your sadly mistaken

my point.

anyways....
October 15, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
mrteebonilla

shut the fuck up you bought an orange ripstop. the shittiest most unoriginal camp ever, there is absolutely nothing unique about it. don't act all badass like you hate the supreme logo

im pretty sure he bought a bunch of camps this season including like 3 d&ds hahaha.

bought 3 camp this season.... D&D, Liberty, & Gander, and thats because those are the ones that stood out to me with the patterns. And you think i bought 3 D&D to keep? your sadly mistaken

my point.

anyways....

i didnt say i dont completely -_____-

but ya so hopefully the Quilted 6 Panel and the Snap Hook keychain drop on thursday too so i can be basically done for the season

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 15, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
PowerCum

so after bothering one of the supreme new york employees and asking him over and over again for like 30 minutes lolol he finally told me that box logo hoodies are dropping next week.
i might go back tonight and see if i can get the release date for the north face collab from him lolol might take an hour lololol
October 15, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
mrteebonilla

so after bothering one of the supreme new york employees and asking him over and over again for like 30 minutes lolol he finally told me that box logo hoodies are dropping next week.
i might go back tonight and see if i can get the release date for the north face collab from him lolol might take an hour lololol

*trolololol

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 15, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
alfie17

suspended

Hahahahahahaha

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 15, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
donadamsky

the rare supreme XXXL. even harder to find to find than a small

October 15, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
BasedBlong

i cant tell if your trolling or not..... -_____-

Fuck yall

October 15, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
Walter White

^^ so true lolol

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

October 15, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Dino Spumoni

Those Wallies are so gaudy, but there's a part of me that wants 'em... even though I can't picture ever wearing them... Ironman nostalgia I guess lol
October 15, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
falsenaga

1st Post: what do you guys think the chances are of the champion collab coming out the same time as the clarks on thursday??

i was hoping for the same thing, but not holding my breath. chances are slim imo
October 15, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
paulywalnuts

i want the Wallies but prob gonna save my money...i got the desert boots from last fall and east coast winters means i'll rarely be able to wear them...i need something waterproof, Supreme

edit: those orange ones are sooo dope... but i' think i like the classic chocolate beeswax jaunts more

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

October 15, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
Hyudryu

He be trollin.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

October 15, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
supremem

He be trollin

they release late November usually.
October 15, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
Ye'

When the champion collab releases, will the windbreak and crewneck release on the same day?
October 15, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
CHartman1221

You all think the Wallabees will sit for a while?
October 15, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Hard to tell, online maroon and black will sell out most likely but instore they will sit, that mali low sat forever and was much more widely wearable.
October 15, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
paulywalnuts

i don't think so. Wallabees are pretty popular and the color schemes are pretty fucking nice.

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

October 15, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
RyandaGod

Those Wallies are so gaudy, but there's a part of me that wants 'em... even though I can't picture ever wearing them... Ironman nostalgia I guess lol

Its all bout that Supreme Clientele cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

October 15, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
jjapplesauce

The Split pullover is probably the item ive been most on the fence with this season. Torn between whether I actually like it and if I do like it what color. No hate on anybody that likes the wallabees (to each his own and I respect that) but I got about plenty of other things id like to purchase for $170 then those ugly ass thumpers.
October 15, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
rhythmz

yo, if you dont like the wallabees, cool. if you do, cool. fuck yall arguing about. buy em or dont. for those who dont want em, atleast you have some room to pick up whatever else is dropping on the side which might be fire.
Bro, no one's even arguing about the Wallabees.. No one's even hating on them lol. Dude just asked if there was branding on them.

Lol at trying to sort shit out when you don't even know why's going on.

aint no one tryna sort shit out, just saying what i wanna say you can read, listen, or not. but if you scroll back, some people were arguing about any visible supreme logo on the exterior of the shoe and calling each other names. no need for that. and no need for you to get smart on my comment. the fuck does "dont even know why's going on" mean anyway?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 15, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
thegodfather

I'll pass on these.
The Wally's most definitely bring back memories of Ghostface! Especially on the Ironman album cover in 96! Classic shit! (Youngins do your research)

Shut the fuck up lol
October 15, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
Stackies

Woo, wallabees are finally dropping. Now if they're within a decent price range..
October 15, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
tfk408

You would look like a tool wearing those gay boots.
October 15, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
cheesywaa

Which camp caps are left to release besides the Painted Camo Cap? smile
October 15, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
christopher.

Wallabees are dope and look way good on feet. Burgundy and black are cool
October 15, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
TASK

smile
October 15, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
tomo.

Leather Suede
Motif
Corduroy
Herb print camp

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.