October 15, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
kevlar

i mean thats a legit question, if there's no visible supreme branding on the shoe i dont see myself buying it, whats the point you know? same with shirts, hats, etc...
I kinda feel you. I only buy Supreme shit if it looks unique, and that usually only happens when there's a logo (not necessarily a box logo) on it. Otherwise, if it looks fucking generic, then I'll buy that shit elsewhere for cheaper haha.
last time i checked croc skin doesnt look like a box logo faggot
He was referring to how the croc skin was the highlight of the collab with Supreme. Similarly to how Supreme Dunk Lows are the only Dunks that have the cement print. You don't need to see "SUPREME" on it to know they're Supreme Dunks..
October 15, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
ben8cv

buy a canteen if you have that much box logo thirst, faggot.

Deadass...why not just buy the shoes for what they are, "I only buy Supreme because it says Supreme" what kinda shit is that? Thats one of the reasons I really don't fux wit camps.
Edit: and finally something me and Shark agree on ha

shut the fuck up you bought an orange ripstop. the shittiest most unoriginal camp ever, there is absolutely nothing unique about it. don't act all badass like you hate the supreme logo
October 15, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
jamez9

idc for that croc shit on those wallabees ha, plus it doesn't justify a possible 189 price tag
October 15, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
ben8cv

restock on navy and red chalk stripe, might be late
October 15, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
goldANDsacks

people who buy box logo anything, and then flame other people for "box logo thirst" are hypocrites.

"I only buy Supreme because it says Supreme" is a valid statement.

why buy a box logo hoodie then? you can get a plain hoodie with the same cut-n-sew quality for half the price. and don't claim that you "like the design" of the box logo hoodie. it's a fucking plain hoodie. liking the "design" is liking the supreme logo. which means you bought it "because it says supreme".

this isn't directed at anyone in particular.
October 15, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
________

Deadass...why not just buy the shoes for what they are, "I only buy Supreme because it says Supreme" what kinda shit is that? Thats one of the reasons I really don't fux wit camps.

shut the fuck up you bought an orange ripstop. the shittiest most unoriginal camp ever, there is absolutely nothing unique about it. don't act all badass like you hate the supreme logo

im pretty sure he bought a bunch of camps this season including like 3 d&ds hahaha.
October 15, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
ben8cv

im pretty sure he bought a bunch of camps this season including like 3 d&ds hahaha.

and a fucking leather brim liberty, but maybe he just buys them and doesn't "fux" with them.
October 15, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
millertime04

Digging those burgundys , keep goin back to the pick trying to convince myself out of it . Not working .
October 15, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
origins

people who buy box logo anything, and then flame other people for "box logo thirst" are hypocrites.

why buy a box logo hoodie then? you can get a plain hoodie with the same cut-n-sew quality for half the price. and don't claim that you "like the design" of the box logo hoodie. it's a fucking plain hoodie. liking the "design" is liking the supreme logo. which means you bought it "because it says supreme".

Alright argument, although we all know Supreme's quality are higher than "half the price" hoodies or shoes etc. Box logo or not, shit's good quality.
October 15, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
rhythmz

yo, if you dont like the wallabees, cool. if you do, cool. fuck yall arguing about. buy em or dont. for those who dont want em, atleast you have some room to pick up whatever else is dropping on the side which might be fire.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 15, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
fuckjohnn

yo, if you dont like the wallabees, cool. if you do, cool. fuck yall arguing about. buy em or dont. for those who dont want em, atleast you have some room to pick up whatever else is dropping on the side which might be fire.
Doubt it, rarely a "fire" drop when there is a collab.
But preach that shit; To each your own niggas.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 15, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
yonkersfan321

Fuck the Clarks.

No Box Logo = No cw4p.

#ofwgktadgaf

October 15, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
kevlar

Bro, no one's even arguing about the Wallabees.. No one's even hating on them lol. Dude just asked if there was branding on them.

Lol at trying to sort shit out when you don't even know why's going on.
October 15, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
goldANDsacks

Alright argument, although we all know Supreme's quality are higher than "half the price" hoodies or shoes etc. Box logo or not, shit's good quality.

I've seen blank CYC hoodies (what the box logos are) go for $50.
October 15, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
kevlar

Nevermind
October 15, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
stolenbikes

Where? I've never found cyc blanks and I'd love some. Back in 06 when I bought my first box logo crew neck it was because everything back then was so fuckin loud. Crazy colors all over print everything, the supreme look was always clean. They always had loud shit too but they always had simple clean quality pieces. That's what i like. Little loud and a little clean. Anybody remember when supreme didnt have an online store? It wasn't that long ago.
October 15, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
donadamsky

kinda a random question, but what does CYC stand for

October 15, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
RyandaGod

CYC is the Canadian clothing manufacturing company that does majority of Supreme's pullovers....not sure what CYC stands for, but I always see it referred to as CYC corp.
October 15, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
donadamsky

CYC is the Canadian clothing manufacturing company that does majority of Supreme's pullovers....not sure what CYC stands for, but I always see it referred to as CYC corp.

i know that, just asking if CYC actually stands for something

edit: didnt see that edit b4 i made my post. still though, anyone know?

October 15, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
randomtw

where?
October 15, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

where?

Sample sale I'm guessing. The CYC sale always used to have blanks with the Supreme tag on the inside.

That said, I *HATE* CYC blanks. Yes, they are very high quality... but they are way too thick for my liking.
October 15, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
mrteebonilla

bought 3 camp this season.... D&D, Liberty, & Gander, and thats because those are the ones that stood out to me with the patterns. And you think i bought 3 D&D to keep? your sadly mistaken

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 15, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

did they restock their items?
October 15, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
mrteebonilla

and finally something me and Shark agree on ha

cool cool cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 15, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
mrteebonilla

did they restock their items?

which ones?

October 15, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
gbanks95

Can somebody with better eyes than me tell if the maroon motif camp is maroon, and black, or maroon, and navy?
October 15, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
mrteebonilla

where?

oh and i did some debating whether or not to even get the box logo hoodie and ive decided not too...for $140 ill just get some Nike ones jafeel? and i want to get the pink foams in November to support the boobies cool

October 15, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
dirtyxrabbit

The Wally's most definitely bring back memories of Ghostface! Especially on the Ironman album cover in 96! Classic shit! (Youngins do your research)

fuck wu tang

GTFO! ur opinions are no longer relevant lmao

October 15, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Ye'

Can someone tell me if this shirt is real?
Link
October 15, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
krayvin

suspended

still waiting on that m-51 camo though.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.