[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
$150 is retail for regular wallabee boots.

supreme ones should come in around $168-178

Exactly, I was going to say 170. Its usually safe if you add 30-40 to assume the "collab" price
Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:24
Ive always seen some dope fits wit Wallys but everytime I try to pick up a pair I just don't like how they look on my feet. Kinda wish they did a DB instead but o well. They are def clean n good luck to all that are tryna cop. I hope this doesnt make for another shit drop with the rest of the items tho. Gimme Split, Painted Camo or Harris Tweed at least

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:25
http://www.complex.com/art-design/2012/10/supreme-to-release-jean-michel-basquiat-collection-in-2013

yessssssss. Been waiting for this for years
http://www.complex.com/art-design/2012/10/supreme-to-release-jean-michel-basquiat-collection-in-2013

yessssssss. Been waiting for this for years

You do know reebok has been doing this for years, even g star did one and multiple other designers, sheeple smh
Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:29
Some shitty ass collabs as of late.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:38
how do hoodies from this season compare to an '08 box logo hoodie?
i bought that hoodie tts and had to sell due to the tightness in the material

ig supremecellar

Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:39
I've always been able to scoop Wally's up for around 80 to 100. But I'm sure that's on sale and shit. Easily my favorite non sneaker shoe. Take care of the leather and they'll last a long ass time. You can even replace the crepe sole when it wears down or gets filthy. You can easily dye the leather if you wear em out or don't like it anymore. Really underrated shoes. They make you taller too!
Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:53
$150 is retail for regular wallabee boots.

supreme ones should come in around $168-178

Exactly, I was going to say 170. Its usually safe if you add 30-40 to assume the "collab" price

Didn't even realize they were boots...definitely out of it today
But ok thanks

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:53
The Wally's most definitely bring back memories of Ghostface! Especially on the Ironman album cover in 96! Classic shit! (Youngins do your research)
Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:56

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:57

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:57
The Wally's most definitely bring back memories of Ghostface! Especially on the Ironman album cover in 96! Classic shit! (Youngins do your research)

fuck wu tang

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:15

fuck wu tang
Blasphemy!
Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:20
i reallyhope they drop split or blh soon. need a hoodie!
Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:27
The Mali lows were 158 so hopefully these aren't over 180. Orange ones for sure
Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:31
I have a question to anyone who have the Supreme Last Supper hoodie. Im biding on a black one on Ebay and the seller explained how the portrait on the back has white dots all over it. I was wondering are all of them like that, if not Im not going to buy it.

what do you mean by white dots
edit: i saw what you're talking about.
mine doesn't look like that
I have a question to anyone who have the Supreme Last Supper hoodie. Im biding on a black one on Ebay and the seller explained how the portrait on the back has white dots all over it. I was wondering are all of them like that, if not Im not going to buy it.

what do you mean by white dots
edit: i saw what you're talking about.
mine doesn't look like that
@tonedog14 thanks. I won't buy it
Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:41
I remember when everyone used to wear Wallabee's for school, shit was smart as smokeyface

The colourways are really nice, maybe not so much the orange, but I don't think I could imagine wearing these anymore.

Is there any Supreme branding on the shoe?
Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:51

Such a herb.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:54
i mean thats a legit question, if there's no visible supreme branding on the shoe i dont see myself buying it, whats the point you know? same with shirts, hats, etc...
Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:57
i think the croc skin is the supreme branding here

"nice clarks, whoa is that croc skin?"
"yeah, they're a supreme collab"
"what's supreme?"
"a company for herbs"

^ not for the shy hypebeasts i guess
Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:58
last time i checked croc skin doesnt look like a box logo faggot
Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:01
buy a canteen if you have that much box logo thirst, faggot.
Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:04

Such a herb.

Thanks for the swift reply to my question and such a detailed answer, for that I've given you a tumbs up.

Perhaps I should have asked what you get over regular Clarks Wallabee's for the 'Supreme Premium', would that help you give a more constructive answer Origins?

Thanks, from 'herb'
Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:04
i mean thats a legit question, if there's no visible supreme branding on the shoe i dont see myself buying it, whats the point you know? same with shirts, hats, etc...

Thanks mate, my point exactly.

Inactive User

Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:08
anybody got the green field pullover they want to sell? medium pls
Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:11

Deadass...why not just buy the shoes for what they are, "I only buy Supreme because it says Supreme" what kinda shit is that? Thats one of the reasons I really don't fux wit camps.
Edit: and finally something me and Shark agree on ha

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:16

Thanks mate, my point exactly.

Like I just said why buy supreme because it says supreme? Buy em cuz you like them. I'm pretty sure regular wallabies don't have that croc side...

Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:19
and finally something me and Shark agree on ha

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:23
I kinda feel you. I only buy Supreme shit if it looks unique, and that usually only happens when there's a logo (not necessarily a box logo) on it. Otherwise, if it looks fucking generic, then I'll buy that shit elsewhere for cheaper haha.
last time i checked croc skin doesnt look like a box logo faggot
He was referring to how the croc skin was the highlight of the collab with Supreme. Similarly to how Supreme Dunk Lows are the only Dunks that have the cement print. You don't need to see "SUPREME" on it to know they're Supreme Dunks..
Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:26

Deadass...why not just buy the shoes for what they are, "I only buy Supreme because it says Supreme" what kinda shit is that? Thats one of the reasons I really don't fux wit camps.
Edit: and finally something me and Shark agree on ha

shut the fuck up you bought an orange ripstop. the shittiest most unoriginal camp ever, there is absolutely nothing unique about it. don't act all badass like you hate the supreme logo
Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:30
idc for that croc shit on those wallabees ha, plus it doesn't justify a possible 189 price tag
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.