Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 14, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

http://www.oninstagram.com/photo/supreme-emerpus-beatipreme-rare-red-boxlogo-lavaoutfit-226398856818169626_29648300
October 14, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

check out my outfit ^^^
October 14, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
esjay

^^ ur a faggot

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

October 14, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
revvind

I skated for 10 years and definitely know who Alex Olson is. He kills shit, can't deny that. Kickfliping a huge gap or grinding a massive handrail doesn't give you swag though. I've seen box logo crazed 15 year olds rock Supreme much better than this fool. If I hear one more person say "if you don't skate don't wear Supreme" I'm gonna break their deck and step on their favorite camp. Lol your the same herbs posting pics of some lame celebrity in a Preme beanie who's never touched a skateboard in his life. Kill that noise bruh. The end.

Who is your anger directed towards?
Prolly faggots like you. Haha
October 14, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
revvind

I skated for 10 years and definitely know who Alex Olson is. He kills shit, can't deny that. Kickfliping a huge gap or grinding a massive handrail doesn't give you swag though. I've seen box logo crazed 15 year olds rock Supreme much better than this fool. If I hear one more person say "if you don't skate don't wear Supreme" I'm gonna break their deck and step on their favorite camp. Lol your the same herbs posting pics of some lame celebrity in a Preme beanie who's never touched a skateboard in his life. Kill that noise bruh. The end.

Really? kickflipping a gap or grinding a handrail or maybe the fact that he's a raw skater probly not worried about dressing with "swag" anyway doesnt give him swag but the way 15 year olds rock their supreme gear does? I can't even...
You sound gay as fuck b! Dude saying that Alex Olson can't dress. That ninja makes the clothes look bad! Fuck cares if he can skate! No swag having caveman looking fuck boy!
October 14, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
ChicagoLDRS

y'all still talking about that pic from a few days ago?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 14, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
chvzdvn

I should be keeping up but anyone can tell me which beanies have come out? Thank you
October 14, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
vinman46

^^ ur a faggot

Dudes box spring is fucking brown lmao

Dirty ass
October 14, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
unemployedisback

footage or gtfo

and alex olson has more style than all you 15 years old obey wearing faggot

k
October 14, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
Trespace

Really? kickflipping a gap or grinding a handrail or maybe the fact that he's a raw skater probly not worried about dressing with "swag" anyway doesnt give him swag but the way 15 year olds rock their supreme gear does? I can't even...
You sound gay as fuck b! Dude saying that Alex Olson can't dress. That ninja makes the clothes look bad! Fuck cares if he can skate! No swag having caveman looking fuck boy!

Hope you're being sarcastic. If you're not you're basically saying that looking cool is a better feat to have than actual talent at skateboarding or any other hobby for that matter. And if you actually believe that i feel sorry for you.
October 14, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
I am your idol

footage or gtfo

and alex olson has more style than all you 15 years old obey wearing faggot

k
Are you retarded? For the three thousandth time, the 15 year old comment was a sarcastic comment meaning Olson's outfit looks so wack that the 15 year old OF fans have more swag than him. Obey wearing? Haha I'm 28 bruh and I put my money on the fact I've been rocking with Supreme before you had the slightest idea of what it even was. Try to actually digest what I'm saying and comprehend the meaning of it before you open your mouth. You sound like an idiot. Get off Olson's dick btw. Not a good look b. smile
October 14, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
unemployedisback

I've been rocking with Supreme before you had the slightest idea of what it even was.

October 14, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
jamez9

join dates mean nothing lmao ^^
October 14, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
I am your idol

I've been rocking with Supreme before you had the slightest idea of what it even was.

Lol so the number of years I've been rocking with Supreme is determined by my HypeBeast join date? Fuck b! You got me beat by 3 months! #winning
October 14, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
unemployedisback

Lol so the number of years I've been rocking with Supreme is determined by my HypeBeast join date? Fuck b! You got me beat by 3 months! #winning

ive never said nothing about me buying supreme for years lol
im here for off topic
October 14, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
kevlar

Bro, you're lagging as fuck if you found out about Supreme when you joined HB..
October 14, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
yonkersfan321

Smfh I hate when kids try to double-box and wear there box logo hoodie with the camp cap facing forwards. Everyone knows that when you wear the box logo hoodie, you have to wear your camp cap backwards so that people in front of you AND behind you can see the box logo.

shit pisses me off bruh

#ofwgktadgaf

October 14, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
megustaleche

Come with that lame ass been lurking for years excuse, no one cares about how long you've been wearing supreme. But the fact that you brought up how long you've been wearing it shows you just got on the bandwagon

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 14, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
alfie17

suspended

Smfh I hate when kids try to double-box and wear there box logo hoodie with the camp cap facing forwards. Everyone knows that when you wear the box logo hoodie, you have to wear your camp cap backwards so that people in front of you AND behind you can see the box logo.

shit pisses me off bruh
ngl this made me laugh

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 14, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
I am your idol

Come with that lame ass been lurking for years excuse, no one cares about how long you've been wearing supreme. But the fact that you brought up how long you've been wearing it shows you just got on the
bandwagon It has nothing to do with lurking period. There's plenty of cats that fuck with certain brands that don't even fuck with HypeBeast. The notion that those two things go hand and hand is just stupid. Secondly I wasn't just throwing out how many years I've wore Supreme to say it. Check the context it was used in... To prove a point. Why you mad bruh. Get off my dick please. Moving on...
October 14, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
unemployedisback

Come with that lame ass been lurking for years excuse, no one cares about how long you've been wearing supreme. But the fact that you brought up how long you've been wearing it shows you just got on the
bandwagon
It has nothing to do with lurking period. There's plenty of cats that fuck with certain brands that don't even fuck with HypeBeast. The notion that those two things go hand and hand is just stupid. Secondly I wasn't just throwing out how many years I've wore Supreme to say it. Check the context it was used in... To prove a point. Why you mad bruh. Get off my dick please. Moving on...
October 14, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
tkisbadluck

:popcorn:

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 14, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
LUPS

You dudes act like such little girls.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 14, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
vinman46

You dudes act like such little girls.

Supreme is srs business
October 14, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
Pierce

we had a good supreme thread
aaaannnnnndddd its gone...

IG: _pierce

October 14, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
thomaslicious

@lups when did you become a mod? congrats doe

October 14, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
whitecotton

@fyuur damn I can picture it now. Just her ass with a box logo slapped on. Kids would flip out for it.
October 14, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
I am your idol

we had a good supreme thread
aaaannnnnndddd its gone...
Lol sorry guys. Should have ignored that shit. Back to business...
October 14, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
LUPS

It's time to get back on topic and stop with the nonsense.
Take your girl talk to off topic.

Thanks @thomaslicious

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 14, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
thijmenid

Legit chek is this a real / fake one?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.