Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 14, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Anybody have any fit pics of Sideline Jacket in a medium? Just wondering. I'm 5'5, weigh 130. I like my jackets a bit baggy. Y'all think it's a good fit for me or no?

go to page 273 for fit pic.
But i think small would fit you best.

:)

October 14, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
coolboy

Anybody have any fit pics of Sideline Jacket in a medium? Just wondering. I'm 5'5, weigh 130. I like my jackets a bit baggy. Y'all think it's a good fit for me or no?

A small should fit me, thing is, supreme ain't selling no small which sucks. ahah smh

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

October 14, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
snar

Edit:nevermind they were $160
October 14, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Panther.

A small should fit me, thing is, supreme ain't selling no small which sucks. ahah smh

Yeah they do. Call them and PUSH for it. Be a bitch to make a phone order. They say they don't have it but they do. They may or may not let you make a phone order or something.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 14, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
kevlar

Anyone here ever receive a camp without the metal eyelets?

sounds fake
Haha it's my navy D&D straight from Supreme. Just noticed the metal was missing. The small puncture holes are still there though. Looks kinda cool.

pics or it didnt happen

Not sure if I should be pissed or not. Just glad that all four eyelets are missing, and not just the eyelets on one side.

Edit: Sorry about the quality. My iPhone's rear camera's acting retarded, had to use the FaceTime camera. The white circles are the puncture holes wear the eyelet's supposed to go.

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

October 14, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
jetageoflotus

sounds fake
Haha it's my navy D&D straight from Supreme. Just noticed the metal was missing. The small puncture holes are still there though. Looks kinda cool.

pics or it didnt happen

Not sure if I should be pissed or not. Just glad that all four eyelets are missing, and not just the eyelets on one side.

Edit: Sorry about the quality. My iPhone's rear camera's acting retarded, had to use the FaceTime camera. The white circles are the puncture holes wear the eyelet's supposed to go.

lol id be freaking pissed.
i wonder how that happens.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 14, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
edwardtrill

Instagram couldn't save your unibrow! Yikes!

not me lol
go back to lurkin
Hmmm... Perhaps a nerve was struck? Oh well... Time to resume the lurking. Side note, not to sound cliche or further degrade our good friend Kurt Cobain but this picture goes to show... Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

That's fucking Alex Olson...

Stay Gold.

October 14, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
MF CHEUNG

sounds fake

pics or it didnt happen

Bad quality control, its like the people who got the upside down tags on the Split Tank and Kitty's Hennessy jersey.
October 14, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
mrteebonilla

not me lol
go back to lurkin
Hmmm... Perhaps a nerve was struck? Oh well... Time to resume the lurking. Side note, not to sound cliche or further degrade our good friend Kurt Cobain but this picture goes to show... Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

THANK YOU lmao
i think only @donadamsky noticed

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 14, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
mrteebonilla

sounds fake

pics or it didnt happen

Bad quality control, its like the people who got the upside down tags on the Split Tank and Kitty's Hennessy jersey.

someone got a upside down Blimp Snapback too shit was cool cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 14, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
kevlar

It's one thing to forget eyelets, but I don't understand how people can sew shit on the wrong way. Seems more like they just wanted to fuck over whoever ended up getting the item, haha. There's no way you can accidentally sew a label on upside down and just keep going.

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

October 14, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
FoxyGavvvv

Felt Arc Crew was very underrated

Fuck All Ya'll

October 14, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
mrteebonilla

It's one thing to forget eyelets, but I don't understand how people can sew shit on the wrong way. Seems more like they just wanted to fuck over whoever ended up getting the item, haha. There's no way you can accidentally sew a label on upside down and just keep going.

ya but i think it looked good not gonna lie

October 14, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
secretsociety

just picked up one of my favorite collaborative tees from neckface and supreme for a nice price. if anyone has a wave tee they are looking to sell in size L pm me

سبحان

October 14, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
Stackies

Did anyone cop the Donkey Jacket? How's the quality?

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

October 14, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
BasedBlong

this forsure wont happen, but how clutch would it be if the rose AND the 4 color beanie dropped at the same time. that saving on shipping life cool cool cool

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 14, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
donadamsky

not me lol
go back to lurkin

THANK YOU lmao

what i do?

October 14, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
mrteebonilla

not me lol
go back to lurkin

THANK YOU lmao

what i do?

well...did you notice that was Alex Olson? ha

October 14, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
donadamsky

not me lol
go back to lurkin

THANK YOU lmao

what i do?

nope, dont know of him

October 14, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
LostJem

suspended

Is this fake/ im about to trade sorry im doin this on here

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

October 14, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
mrteebonilla

@donadamsky oh...welll...fuck it ha
Whos ready for these?

October 14, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
mrteebonilla

Is this fake/ im about to trade sorry im doin this on here

as Black Dave would say NO GRACIAS

look at the loop tag

October 14, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
CHartman1221

A missprint in something usually makes it more valuable... keep that shit clean. (That is if it's actually authentic)
October 14, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
BakeandDestroy

not me lol
go back to lurkin

THANK YOU lmao

what i do?

nope, dont know of him

you don't fucking skate take off that box logo
October 14, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
megustaleche

People really don't know who Alex Olson is smh.
Anyone in here buy the s/s12 baseball jersey, how's the quality? Found one for retail wondering if it's worth it, and no I'm not asking if you guys think it's cool so I'd buy it just if the quality makes it worth the money

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 14, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
mrteebonilla

Anyone in here buy the s/s12 baseball jersey, how's the quality? Found one for retail wondering if it's worth it, and no I'm not asking if you guys think it's cool so I'd buy it just if the quality makes it worth the money

i think i saw Frank Ocean wearin it before if that helps...
but on a serious note im in the same boat...

October 14, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
dinkleberg

i have one. its nice. its a little big on me for a size M, but the quality is on point.
October 14, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
I am your idol

I skated for 10 years and definitely know who Alex Olson is. He kills shit, can't deny that. Kickfliping a huge gap or grinding a massive handrail doesn't give you swag though. I've seen box logo crazed 15 year olds rock Supreme much better than this fool. If I hear one more person say "if you don't skate don't wear Supreme" I'm gonna break their deck and step on their favorite camp. Lol your the same herbs posting pics of some lame celebrity in a Preme beanie who's never touched a skateboard in his life. Kill that noise bruh. The end.
October 14, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
megustaleche

I skated for 10 years and definitely know who Alex Olson is. He kills shit, can't deny that. Kickfliping a huge gap or grinding a massive handrail doesn't give you swag though. I've seen box logo crazed 15 year olds rock Supreme much better than this fool. If I hear one more person say "if you don't skate don't wear Supreme" I'm gonna break their deck and step on their favorite camp. Lol your the same herbs posting pics of some lame celebrity in a Preme beanie who's never touched a skateboard in his life. Kill that noise bruh. The end.

Who is your anger directed towards?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 14, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
jetageoflotus

Who is your anger directed towards?

make them your salmon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkCxXErb2Ag&list=UUR4s1DE9J4DHzZYXMltSMAg&index=6&feature=plcp

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.