Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 14, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
FoxyGavvvv

Felt Arc Crew was very underrated

Fuck All Ya'll

October 14, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
mrteebonilla

someone got a upside down Blimp Snapback too shit was cool cool
It's one thing to forget eyelets, but I don't understand how people can sew shit on the wrong way. Seems more like they just wanted to fuck over whoever ended up getting the item, haha. There's no way you can accidentally sew a label on upside down and just keep going.

ya but i think it looked good not gonna lie

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 14, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
secretsociety

just picked up one of my favorite collaborative tees from neckface and supreme for a nice price. if anyone has a wave tee they are looking to sell in size L pm me

سبحان

October 14, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
Stackies

Did anyone cop the Donkey Jacket? How's the quality?
October 14, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
BasedBlong

this forsure wont happen, but how clutch would it be if the rose AND the 4 color beanie dropped at the same time. that saving on shipping life cool cool cool

Fuck yall

October 14, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
donadamsky

Instagram couldn't save your unibrow! Yikes!

not me lol
go back to lurkin
Hmmm... Perhaps a nerve was struck? Oh well... Time to resume the lurking. Side note, not to sound cliche or further degrade our good friend Kurt Cobain but this picture goes to show... Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

That's fucking Alex Olson...

THANK YOU lmao
i think only @donadamsky noticed

what i do?

October 14, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
mrteebonilla

not me lol
go back to lurkin
Hmmm... Perhaps a nerve was struck? Oh well... Time to resume the lurking. Side note, not to sound cliche or further degrade our good friend Kurt Cobain but this picture goes to show... Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

THANK YOU lmao

what i do?

well...did you notice that was Alex Olson? ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 14, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
donadamsky

not me lol
go back to lurkin

THANK YOU lmao

what i do?

nope, dont know of him

October 14, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
mrteebonilla

@donadamsky oh...welll...fuck it ha
Whos ready for these?

October 14, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
mrteebonilla

Is this fake/ im about to trade sorry im doin this on here

as Black Dave would say NO GRACIAS

look at the loop tag

October 14, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
CHartman1221

A missprint in something usually makes it more valuable... keep that shit clean. (That is if it's actually authentic)
October 14, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
BakeandDestroy

not me lol
go back to lurkin

THANK YOU lmao

what i do?

nope, dont know of him

you don't fucking skate take off that box logo
October 14, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
megustaleche

People really don't know who Alex Olson is smh.
Anyone in here buy the s/s12 baseball jersey, how's the quality? Found one for retail wondering if it's worth it, and no I'm not asking if you guys think it's cool so I'd buy it just if the quality makes it worth the money

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 14, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
mrteebonilla

Anyone in here buy the s/s12 baseball jersey, how's the quality? Found one for retail wondering if it's worth it, and no I'm not asking if you guys think it's cool so I'd buy it just if the quality makes it worth the money

i think i saw Frank Ocean wearin it before if that helps...
but on a serious note im in the same boat...

October 14, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
dinkleberg

i have one. its nice. its a little big on me for a size M, but the quality is on point.
October 14, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
I am your idol

I skated for 10 years and definitely know who Alex Olson is. He kills shit, can't deny that. Kickfliping a huge gap or grinding a massive handrail doesn't give you swag though. I've seen box logo crazed 15 year olds rock Supreme much better than this fool. If I hear one more person say "if you don't skate don't wear Supreme" I'm gonna break their deck and step on their favorite camp. Lol your the same herbs posting pics of some lame celebrity in a Preme beanie who's never touched a skateboard in his life. Kill that noise bruh. The end.
October 14, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
megustaleche

I skated for 10 years and definitely know who Alex Olson is. He kills shit, can't deny that. Kickfliping a huge gap or grinding a massive handrail doesn't give you swag though. I've seen box logo crazed 15 year olds rock Supreme much better than this fool. If I hear one more person say "if you don't skate don't wear Supreme" I'm gonna break their deck and step on their favorite camp. Lol your the same herbs posting pics of some lame celebrity in a Preme beanie who's never touched a skateboard in his life. Kill that noise bruh. The end.

Who is your anger directed towards?

October 14, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
jetageoflotus

make them your salmon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkCxXErb2Ag&list=UUR4s1DE9J4DHzZYXMltSMAg&index=6&feature=plcp

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 14, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
megustaleche

make them your salmon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkCxXErb2Ag&list=UUR4s1DE9J4DHzZYXMltSMAg&index=6&feature=plcp

Lol wtf is that

October 14, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
huynh

sold out alligator print SUPREME 5 panel for sale

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111881044/supreme-5-panel

pls read title, can we get some banning action goin on??? This thread needs some cleaning
October 14, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
whitecotton

@jimmysupreme
6 posts and trying to sell on the supreme board. really, are mods even trying anymore
October 14, 2012 @ 12:47 PM
alfie17

suspended

Mods need to clean this thread up smh people selling shit nobody wants anyways.. Hoping for a email on Monday unannounced collab would be nice.. cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 14, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Mods need to clean this thread up smh people selling shit nobody wants anyways.. Hoping for a email on Monday unannounced collab would be nice.. cool

There may not be any more unannounced collabs. We've seen basically all of them. Clarks, Nike, TNF, Champion, Independent.
October 14, 2012 @ 12:53 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Bieber DOES skate. Or he used to.

October 14, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
Trespace

Really? kickflipping a gap or grinding a handrail or maybe the fact that he's a raw skater probly not worried about dressing with "swag" anyway doesnt give him swag but the way 15 year olds rock their supreme gear does? I can't even...
October 14, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
pepko

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180997101017?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 it's legit?
October 14, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
I am your idol

Really? kickflipping a gap or grinding a handrail or maybe the fact that he's a raw skater probly not worried about dressing with "swag" anyway doesnt give him swag but the way 15 year olds rock their supreme gear does? I can't even...
I'm being sarcastic saying fifteen year olds rock their shit better than this guy. what I'm saying is as a former skater of 10 years the brand has grown way beyond the demographics of the "skate community" and the same guys saying "if you don't skate you shouldn't rock it" are the same guys posting pics of their favorite rapper (who hasn't skated a day in his life) wearing Supreme. Alex Olson is a dope skater... but dude has no style, period. Quit putting him on a fanboy pedestal.
October 14, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
FuckThisShit

October 14, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
lalala

I'm being sacrastic saying fifteen year olds rock there shit better than this guy. what I'm saying as a former skater of 10 years is the brand has grown way beyond the demographics of the "skate community" and the same guys saying if you don't skate you shouldn't rock it are the same guys posting pics of their favorite rapper (who hasn't skated a day in his life) wearing Supreme. Alex Olson is a dope skater... but dude has no style, period. Quit putting him on a fanboy pedestal.

alex olson is a handsome nigga when hes not in caveman mode. those facial aesthetics, bruh. you can't fuck with that.

x

October 14, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
jospehmctrilliv

people complaining about placement, all they gotta do is remove the box logo. damn son you're a genius

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.