Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
mrteebonilla

@iamyouridol First of all, learn how to spell before you reply to my comment. Second, I was being factious, look it up son.

factious: given to government; dissentious.

i think you mean facetious maybe YOU should learn how to spell

cool cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 13, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
I am your idol

Instagram couldn't save your unibrow! Yikes!

not me lol
go back to lurkin
Hmmm... Perhaps a nerve was struck? Oh well... Time to resume the lurking. Side note, not to sound cliche or further degrade our good friend Kurt Cobain but this picture goes to show... Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
I am your idol

@iamyouridol First of all, learn how to spell before you reply to my comment. Second, I was being factious, look it up son.

(edit) factious: pertaining to or proceeding from faction

faction: division within a group or party

i think you mean facetious. maybe YOU should learn how to spell
@donadamsky This made my night. touche.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
gbanks95

@donadamsky I just made a fool of myself now didn't I? At least you learned a new word, good job!
October 13, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
donadamsky

not me lol
go back to lurkin
Hmmm... Perhaps a nerve was struck? Oh well... Time to resume the lurking. Side note, not to sound cliche or further degrade our good friend Kurt Cobain but this picture goes to show... Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

R.I.P.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
donadamsky

@donadamsky I just made a fool of myself now didn't I? At least you learned a new word, good job!

true, i did learn the word "factious". I can't wait to use that in a sentence!

October 13, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
I am your idol

Whats your favorite purchase so far this season. Mines gotta be the bengal football top. Fucking amazing piece

that top is p cool
I don't play football and know close to nothing about about the sport so I didn't cop
Three way tie. Camo Mechanics, Red Last Supper and Purple Three Six.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
donadamsky

better pics of those birds vans everyone was raging about

http://vansdqm.com/news/entry/authentic_ca_birds_pack

the washed canvas kinda ruins em for me, the green ones are still kinda cool...

October 13, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
gbanks95

So this made your night? haha I think it's obvious you need to have better nights son. This is a forum about a clothing brand, don't take it so seriously.
October 13, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
I am your idol

not me lol
go back to lurkin
The afterlife really deteriorates one's swag! At least he had it while he was here. Side note, why couldn't Dave Grohl be the suicidal manic depressive one? Sigh...

R.I.P.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
ch3ckm4rk

So this made your night? haha I think it's obvious you need to have better nights son. This is a forum about a clothing brand, don't take it so seriously.

stfu
October 13, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
gbanks95

@ch3ckm4rk Okay, sorry sir.
October 13, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
ch3ckm4rk

@ch3ckm4rk Okay, sorry sir.

np! cool
October 13, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
I am your idol

Are you seriously this retarded? Seriously Factious one? While were looking up definitons check the one for sarcasm. Since we are on the topic of Kurt Cobain you should seriously mimic the last chapter of his life story. R.I.P @gbanks95 you will not be missed. Don't worry I'll e-mail your mom and make sure you get buried in your box logo hoodie. Thank me in the afterlife. smile
October 13, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Hyudryu

sorry for posting it right now, i just wanna ask if Canada is in south America? why i always get my order after more than a week... i am satisfied whit the placement tho, lol~

It used to take less than a week until supreme switched to ups standard

what?!

ny to cali would have been 8 days till they cut off a day to 7

Nah dude, I'm in cali, and sometimes they ship my order on Thursday and it arrives the Friday after. Which is 8 days. It only came on Thursday once.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

October 13, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
FoxyGavvvv

Really enjoying my Dogs and Ducks, Placement is pretty good. At least I didn't get any of the shitty ones

Fuck All Ya'll

October 13, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
gbanks95

@iamyouridol Okay son, I'll kill myself. Because you'll have a much greater impact on the world trolling on hypebeast. Thanks!
October 13, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
I am your idol

@iamyouridol Okay son, I'll kill myself. Because you'll have a much greater impact on the world trolling on hypebeast. Thanks!
Finally we agree on something! My trolling has nothing to do with my impact on the world silly rabbit. Haha pay attention to this little thing called the Billboard charts and you'll see that impact very soon. You'll probably have my cd on repeat until your iPod battery dies, completely unaware of the fact you engaged in a verbal sparring match with the guy who dropped the soundtrack to your life. Haha you'd be suprised who "trolls" these forums fam. Blessings to you my g... Now back to talking about Supreme!
October 13, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
gbanks95

@iamyouridol Wow. I had no idea I was engaged in a verbal sparring match with Lil B. Good luck with that album you mentioned. God bless.
October 13, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
lalala

alex olson going full caveman mode

x

October 13, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
kevlar

Quality on the D&D camps is fucking nice. cool Not sure what it is about it, but they look/feel amazing.

Too bad my prints suck horse shit.

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

October 13, 2012 @ 10:08 AM
I am your idol

@iamyouridol Wow. I had no idea I was engaged in a verbal sparring match with Lil B. Good luck with that album you mentioned. God bless.
Haha Lil' B huh? Not nearly talented enough to be mentioned in the same breath as the Based One! Lmao (Does cooking dance in hopes of forgetting I'll never have as much "swag" as the leader of the bitch mob!) much too negative to be son on the real though, don't you think? Thanks for that wish of luck and the blessings bruh bruh. Hopefully one day I'll be the top dawg in this entertainment industy. Along with that title would come the privilege of not standing in long lines or needing any swiftness what so ever to cop one of my favorite brands in the world! That my g would be winning!
October 13, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
yonkersfan321

Which camp cap has the biggest box logo?

#ofwgktadgaf

October 13, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
RyandaGod

Fat patches cool cool cool cool
October 13, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
Major

yonkersfan321
October 13, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
slaytanic666

yonkersfan321
ken park old as movie
October 13, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
brononymous

@slaytanic666 learn2irony
October 13, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Dino Spumoni

Hey quick question, was the field pullover from this season waterproof? I can't remember.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
jetageoflotus

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Leather-Suede-Camp-Cap-/221139322199?pt=US_Hats&hash=item337cee4557
the fuck these haven't dropped have they?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
whatisthis

Hey quick question, was the field pullover from this season waterproof? I can't remember.

No

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.