JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

:)

October 11, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
donadamsky

Possibly the champions collab & corduroy camps. Eh, oh well

there ya go, be ready for the champion shit yall be fiending for

October 11, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
slytendencies

Anyone know if SupLA still got 8Ball coaches? Heading there tommorow to pick up a new deck too, hopefully something else good drops.
October 11, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
JayEffKay

Anyone know if SupLA still got 8Ball coaches? Heading there tommorow to pick up a new deck too, hopefully something else good drops.

8 ball coaches was a sleeper. Im sure they'll be there, wouldnt hurt to call tho
October 11, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
®içh ßæ

^Dat common sensecool cool cool
October 11, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
donadamsky

@Suave can u confirm anything about the timberland boot collab rumour?

edit: i believe BK was the one that mentioned it, so...

October 11, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
slytendencies

8 ball coaches was a sleeper. Im sure they'll be there, wouldnt hurt to call tho

Yea didn't get a chance today, I'll call tomorrow a bit before they open.
October 11, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
THEBIGNB

smh, dont waste your time posting you collection of the ugliest hats from the last 2 seasons, when will you fucks move on to a diff trend.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

October 11, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
gzathesoupartist

BOX FOGOS TOMORROW CONFIRMED BY BLACK DAVE AHHHHH !!!
October 11, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
adc323

Do people not have parents?????

that guy is such a fucking fag. all hate towards anything should go towards him lol. he probably has sex with boys.

Are you really being this cruel to someone who hasn't done any wrong to you? If you only have things to say that make a complete ass out of yourself, then don't say anything at all.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

October 11, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
donadamsky

@thebignb camps arent really a trend, theyve been around since like the 90's. After seeing the way that dude wears his hats, its hard for me to give him props, but the paisley and both lodges are some real heat

October 11, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
BasedBlong

would they release two collaborations in one drop? seems unlikely that they would drop the chapman brothers collab and the champion collab. the chapman are only decks though.. so idk

Fuck yall

October 11, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
THEBIGNB

@thebignb camps arent really a trend, theyve been around since like the 90's. After seeing the way that dude wears his hats, its hard for me to give him props, but the paisley and both lodges are some real heat

LOL at paisley and lodge being heat, jesus christ, lord help us.

October 11, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
Mr. Freeze

Do people not have parents?????

that guy is such a fucking fag. all hate towards anything should go towards him lol. he probably has sex with boys.

why are so many dudes in here homophobic? its the 21st century, being gay isnt a big deal. Im straight myself, but yall need to be more aware of the world u live in.

in the world? My dude, I think YOU need to be more aware of the WORLD me live in.

Most countries are NOT ok with gays. America =/= World

i said the world "you live in" and most of us in here live in america or canada. I guess i meant immediate world. None of us live in Iran or North Korea, so i think you get my point.

I live in a world called Earth faggot. i think you get my point.
Attractant

Then just to wonder what is your definition of heat?

Iced out Arizona boyz

BasedBlong

the fuck? lodge and paisley are definite heat. those are some big grails right there

Fuck yall

October 11, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
yonkersfan321

BOX FOGOS TOMORROW CONFIRMED BY BLACK DAVE AHHHHH !!!

Finally!

I wasn't going to make the 4 hour drive down to NYC tomorrow, but now I have the clear. cool

#ofwgktadgaf

judgemyjoindate

tomorrow's drop is boring.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Mr. Freeze

@fuckhype It affects society, dumb ass.
October 11, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
origins

You affect society.
October 11, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
JayEffKay

@Suave can u confirm anything about the timberland boot collab rumour?

edit: i believe BK was the one that mentioned it, so...

He was right, just wait for it to get cold. When they start pulling out heavyweight gear, dont really know much but ill ask about it
October 11, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
THEBIGNB

the fuck? lodge and paisley are definite heat. those are some big grails right there

damn, thats sad.

October 11, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
donadamsky

damn, thats sad.

what camps would u consider heat then?

October 11, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
youngcliff

this kid goes to my school and started wearing supreme like last season. this the kinda shit that pisses me off. beanies in arizona in the middle of the summer..

hahahaha who ever this is talking shit can come see me tomorrow. not even tryna be on some internet thug shit right now. for the record i started wearing supreme once i got a job. only reason i wasn't wearing preme earlier is because my parents werent gonna buy me it. & if you're mad cuz im wearing a beanie im sure you'll get over it
October 11, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
origins

this kid goes to my school and started wearing supreme like last season. this the kinda shit that pisses me off. beanies in arizona in the middle of the summer..

hahahaha who ever this is talking shit can come see me tomorrow. not even tryna be on some internet thug shit right now. for the record i started wearing supreme once i got a job. only reason i wasn't wearing preme earlier is because my parents werent gonna buy me it. & if you're mad cuz im wearing a beanie im sure you'll get over it

October 11, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
bleztone

now now dont fight in schoolsmile . youll get detention......or maybe even suspended..

BleztONE

October 11, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
iAmSofaKing

My black Atelier hoodie just came in today, ill probably the first one to say im not impressed...

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 11, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
hndlz

from "mechanics fit pics" to "homos" to "how to wear camps" to "box logos" to "beanie in arizona beef", this thread has been comedy all day

hndlz.tumblr.com

October 11, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Mr. Freeze

You affect society.

Well thank you captain obvious. We all do.
October 11, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Trespace

I think he means they're trendy now. Even if they have been around since the 90s, most of the time new era hats were really trendy but now its camps and snapbacks.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.