[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone think think the big logo beanies gonna drop tomorrow?

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:18
that balloons camp tho...
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:22
that guy is such a fucking fag. all hate towards anything should go towards him lol. he probably has sex with boys.

why are so many dudes in here homophobic? its the 21st century, being gay isnt a big deal. Im straight myself, but yall need to be more aware of the world u live in.

in the world? My dude, I think YOU need to be more aware of the WORLD me live in.

Most countries are NOT ok with gays. America =/= World
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:23
I love how kids make 8 minute videos about a camp cap they bought off ebay. It's a fucking hat, I understand it's cool or whatever but seriously, it's not like it's hard to snag a camp cap right from supreme if you're not retarded. Everything they talk about you can clearly see with your own god damn two eyes.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:29
I got my camp on saturday and i got one dog ass, weeds, like half a duck somehow and half a dog on the bottom brim

fuck my life hahah dat bitch booty doe....
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:31
No talk about this piece?

Quality is VERY nice, leather is nice and the frontal stitching is perfect.
only downfall is the brim curves a bit, looks a little silly but backwards its no problem.

always thought the box logo looked kinda awkward on it
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:31
why are so many dudes in here homophobic? its the 21st century, being gay isnt a big deal. Im straight myself, but yall need to be more aware of the world u live in.

in the world? My dude, I think YOU need to be more aware of the WORLD me live in.

i said the world "you live in" and most of us in here live in america or canada. I guess i meant immediate world. None of us live in Iran or North Korea, so i think you get my point.

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:33
New era is dope! Fits a little deep but its good! leather stitching was on point!

2Ps

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:35

only downfall is the brim curves a bit, looks a little silly but backwards its no problem.

copped tha red joint..i like it..the fit is a lil deep but its goodm.im rockin it to tha front tho

huh, i always thought hat brims looked silly not curved a little bit. but to each his own i guess

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:37
Possibly the champions collab & corduroy camps. Eh, oh well
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:39

:)

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:39
Possibly the champions collab & corduroy camps. Eh, oh well

there ya go, be ready for the champion shit yall be fiending for

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:42
Anyone know if SupLA still got 8Ball coaches? Heading there tommorow to pick up a new deck too, hopefully something else good drops.
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:45
Anyone know if SupLA still got 8Ball coaches? Heading there tommorow to pick up a new deck too, hopefully something else good drops.

8 ball coaches was a sleeper. Im sure they'll be there, wouldnt hurt to call tho
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:48
^Dat common sensesmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:50
@Suave can u confirm anything about the timberland boot collab rumour?

edit: i believe BK was the one that mentioned it, so...

Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:58

8 ball coaches was a sleeper. Im sure they'll be there, wouldnt hurt to call tho

Yea didn't get a chance today, I'll call tomorrow a bit before they open.
Oct 11, 2012 @ 03:59
smh, dont waste your time posting you collection of the ugliest hats from the last 2 seasons, when will you fucks move on to a diff trend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5UPiWYtuzcI

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:04
BOX FOGOS TOMORROW CONFIRMED BY BLACK DAVE AHHHHH !!!
Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:04
Do people not have parents?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UPiWYtuzcI

that guy is such a fucking fag. all hate towards anything should go towards him lol. he probably has sex with boys.

Are you really being this cruel to someone who hasn't done any wrong to you? If you only have things to say that make a complete ass out of yourself, then don't say anything at all.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:06
@thebignb camps arent really a trend, theyve been around since like the 90's. After seeing the way that dude wears his hats, its hard for me to give him props, but the paisley and both lodges are some real heat

Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:11
would they release two collaborations in one drop? seems unlikely that they would drop the chapman brothers collab and the champion collab. the chapman are only decks though.. so idk

Fuck yall

Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:11
@thebignb camps arent really a trend, theyve been around since like the 90's. After seeing the way that dude wears his hats, its hard for me to give him props, but the paisley and both lodges are some real heat

LOL at paisley and lodge being heat, jesus christ, lord help us.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:12

i said the world "you live in" and most of us in here live in america or canada. I guess i meant immediate world. None of us live in Iran or North Korea, so i think you get my point.

I live in a world called Earth faggot. i think you get my point.

Then just to wonder what is your definition of heat?

Iced out Arizona boyz

the fuck? lodge and paisley are definite heat. those are some big grails right there

Fuck yall

Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:13
BOX FOGOS TOMORROW CONFIRMED BY BLACK DAVE AHHHHH !!!

Finally!

I wasn't going to make the 4 hour drive down to NYC tomorrow, but now I have the clear. smokeyface

#ofwgktadgaf

tomorrow's drop is boring.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

@fuckhype It affects society, dumb ass.
Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:17
@fuckhype It affects society, dumb ass.

You affect society.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.