[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 13, 2012 @ 05:21:33
If anyone wants to make an easy 15 bucks and do a pick up for me on these oldschools PM me. Thanks.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:23:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
@special kola, cool story
(Invalid img)

hopefully the independent hoodie drops

and that cliver deck is nice

The Indy hoodie already dropped s/s

there is another one this season too

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 13, 2012 @ 05:24:08
Someone stole my Tree camo camp hat smh UPS man just left my package by the front door...and someone took it ?)

When you see them wearing it whoop they ass, I mean if they live near you you'll know who took it. Also when you order stuff try not to tell everyone around you or brag about it if you did. Nigglets be stealing.

I live in Flatbush Brooklyn no one even rocks supreme, I just believe someone just stole the package because it was just sitting their tongueface

Bang

September 13, 2012 @ 05:25:57
(Invalid img)

hopefully the independent hoodie drops

and that cliver deck is nice

Looking to get the blacksmokeyface

hansum is 4ever

September 13, 2012 @ 05:26:36
looks like zebra stripe tomorrow... not for me. good luck yall
September 13, 2012 @ 05:26:36
@jacksonkeeler i appreciated the review man thnx
September 13, 2012 @ 05:30:30
anyone know about the iPad?blushingblushing
September 13, 2012 @ 05:31:51
anyone know about the iPad?blushingblushing

Ipad case?
Well its going to be expensive
September 13, 2012 @ 05:32:07
@specialforever @$pecial Kol@ =

dead...
but aye who coppin Zebra in the AM?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 13, 2012 @ 05:32:18
You think they'll take down some of the items currently in the shop tomorrow morning?

Yes

September 13, 2012 @ 05:33:35
Good luck to everybody on drop tomorrow, really like those vans but I'll just wait for the uptowns instead, stack that cheese until then
September 13, 2012 @ 05:37:03
(Invalid img)

Looking to get the blacksmokeyface

any idear on the price?
September 13, 2012 @ 05:37:54
@portugal $138 maybe more since its a collab (forgot how much the s/s one was)

September 13, 2012 @ 05:49:46
so which camps are dropping tomorrow

would be more real if the quote said " you're fucking kidding right?" thats the real JJ

life

September 13, 2012 @ 05:55:28
Someone stole my Tree camo camp hat smh UPS man just left my package by the front door...and someone took it ?)

When you see them wearing it whoop they ass, I mean if they live near you you'll know who took it. Also when you order stuff try not to tell everyone around you or brag about it if you did. Nigglets be stealing.

I live in Flatbush Brooklyn no one even rocks supreme, I just believe someone just stole the package because it was just sitting their tongueface

If you live in brooklyn which I used to make the trip out to soho. You have more of a chance to cop what you want and you're not in the greatest rush.

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 13, 2012 @ 05:59:36

thank you

appreciate a straight forward answer! without the gifs and extras haha
September 13, 2012 @ 06:12:57
Hopefully U.S. drops totally different items than Japan.
September 13, 2012 @ 06:35:52

It'll be $138, I have the s/s one, idk why everyone makes a big deal about it saying fuck the rest.

@specialforever @$pecial Kol@ =

dead...
but aye who coppin Zebra in the AM?

Oh lord.... Is that really him?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 13, 2012 @ 07:08:49
htf updated with zebra camp and alteir pullover
September 13, 2012 @ 07:11:50
htf updated with zebra camp and atelier pullover

I like the atelier pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:17:51

I like the atelier pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.

dont buy on impulse bro
September 13, 2012 @ 07:20:13
htf updated with zebra camp and alteir pullover

I like the alteir pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.

i think it's part of the look. it's a flip on the hermes logo and it seems to be going for that subtle luxurious vibe

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

September 13, 2012 @ 07:20:13

dont buy on impulse bro

yeah that's the worse. hoping other stuff comes out though and if not, then this drop is a pass.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:22:58

dont buy on impulse bro

Word, I mean I want to get the Zebra camp but I want to get something else with it. Not trying to pay 25 dollars shipping just for a hat.

I hope for Mechanics jacket or The Champion parka

Please Basedgod

hansum is 4ever

September 13, 2012 @ 07:25:07

green and navy are chill colors

we were lucky

September 13, 2012 @ 07:29:48

dont buy on impulse bro

Word, I mean I want to get the Zebra camp but I want to get something else with it. Not trying to pay 25 dollars shipping just for a hat.

Please Basedgod

That's why you gotta get TWO hats smokeyface
but forreal, I just want that split pullover. Weather isn't cold enough for that mechanics jacket and I'm kind of iffy about the Champion parka.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:37:48
dont buy on impulse bro

Please Basedgod

but forreal, I just want that split pullover. Weather isn't cold enough for that mechanics jacket and I'm kind of iffy about the Champion parka.

this seasons 5 panel & camps didn't really wow. I hope the Leather brim new eras drop then.
And true about the weather. I just don't want to over spend and me not having enough if it drops next week or something...

hansum is 4ever

September 13, 2012 @ 08:12:12
champion parka is crap,
no one buy it

September 13, 2012 @ 08:30:00

Please Basedgod

this seasons 5 panel & camps didn't really wow. I hope the Leather brim new eras drop then.
And true about the weather. I just don't want to over spend and me not having enough if it drops next week or something...

I know the feeling, I gotta pay 25 too for shipping so purchasing only one item isn't worth it.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x