[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 13, 2012 @ 05:49
so which camps are dropping tomorrow

would be more real if the quote said " you're fucking kidding right?" thats the real JJ

life

Sep 13, 2012 @ 05:55

When you see them wearing it whoop they ass, I mean if they live near you you'll know who took it. Also when you order stuff try not to tell everyone around you or brag about it if you did. Nigglets be stealing.

I live in Flatbush Brooklyn no one even rocks supreme, I just believe someone just stole the package because it was just sitting their tongueface

If you live in brooklyn which I used to make the trip out to soho. You have more of a chance to cop what you want and you're not in the greatest rush.

Iced out Arizona boyz

Sep 13, 2012 @ 05:59
@portugal $138 maybe more since its a collab (forgot how much the s/s one was)

thank you

appreciate a straight forward answer! without the gifs and extras haha

Inactive User

Sep 13, 2012 @ 06:12
Hopefully U.S. drops totally different items than Japan.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 06:35
@portugal $138 maybe more since its a collab (forgot how much the s/s one was)

It'll be $138, I have the s/s one, idk why everyone makes a big deal about it saying fuck the rest.

@specialforever @$pecial Kol@ =

dead...
but aye who coppin Zebra in the AM?

Oh lord.... Is that really him?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:08
htf updated with zebra camp and alteir pullover
Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:11
htf updated with zebra camp and atelier pullover

I like the atelier pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:17

I like the atelier pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.

dont buy on impulse bro

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:20
htf updated with zebra camp and alteir pullover

I like the alteir pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.

i think it's part of the look. it's a flip on the hermes logo and it seems to be going for that subtle luxurious vibe

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:20

dont buy on impulse bro

yeah that's the worse. hoping other stuff comes out though and if not, then this drop is a pass.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:22

dont buy on impulse bro

Word, I mean I want to get the Zebra camp but I want to get something else with it. Not trying to pay 25 dollars shipping just for a hat.

I hope for Mechanics jacket or The Champion parka

Please Basedgod

hansum is 4ever

Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:25

green and navy are chill colors

*2Pac laugh*

Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:29
dont buy on impulse bro

Word, I mean I want to get the Zebra camp but I want to get something else with it. Not trying to pay 25 dollars shipping just for a hat.

Please Basedgod

That's why you gotta get TWO hats smokeyface
but forreal, I just want that split pullover. Weather isn't cold enough for that mechanics jacket and I'm kind of iffy about the Champion parka.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:37

Please Basedgod

but forreal, I just want that split pullover. Weather isn't cold enough for that mechanics jacket and I'm kind of iffy about the Champion parka.

this seasons 5 panel & camps didn't really wow. I hope the Leather brim new eras drop then.
And true about the weather. I just don't want to over spend and me not having enough if it drops next week or something...

hansum is 4ever

Sep 13, 2012 @ 08:12
champion parka is crap,
no one buy it

Sep 13, 2012 @ 08:30

this seasons 5 panel & camps didn't really wow. I hope the Leather brim new eras drop then.
And true about the weather. I just don't want to over spend and me not having enough if it drops next week or something...

I know the feeling, I gotta pay 25 too for shipping so purchasing only one item isn't worth it.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 08:56

I thought i was the only person who felt this way. Last year i couldn't stop eyeing a whole bunch of camps, beanies etc....this year, there is probably one maybe 2 hats i am interested in.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 08:58
This falls hat selection isnt that crazy
Sep 13, 2012 @ 09:46
Will the supreme x Independent trucks zip-up have the 'fuck the rest' writing on the back again?
I doubt they will because it those hoodies didnt sell that well last year.. but just making sure
Sep 13, 2012 @ 09:53
Anyones ups tracking updated from the last drop? Mine has said "ready for ups" since Monday.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 10:33
Soo the London page is taking a little longer than usual to update...?

Edit: Facebook updated; money saved
Sep 13, 2012 @ 10:40

www.nagoyayom.com

Sep 13, 2012 @ 10:42
supreme ldn has updated facebook now.

Link

Hats and shoes suck.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 10:43
I like the alteir pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.

i think it's part of the look. it's a flip on the hermes logo and it seems to be going for that subtle luxurious vibe

the white atelier smokeyface
Sep 13, 2012 @ 10:49
Was there a 1 or 2 item difference in the London and US drop last time? Can't remember..
Sep 13, 2012 @ 10:54
HTF has the Old Schools for 138 so I wonder what retail will be.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

Sep 13, 2012 @ 10:56
Both vans are 82 pound in London.
Sep 13, 2012 @ 11:01
Does anyone think the Dogs and Ducks coat'll sell out within the next two weeks? Can't decide on that for this paycheck or a Cars button up and another 5 panel lol
Sep 13, 2012 @ 11:05
man what a boring drop...

Instagram - LE11FFF

Sep 13, 2012 @ 11:09
man what a boring drop...

Agreed. Need that liberty camp VSVP!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.