September 13, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
mrteebonilla

@portugal $138 maybe more since its a collab (forgot how much the s/s one was)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 13, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
supremeb4nine4

so which camps are dropping tomorrow

would be more real if the quote said " you're fucking kidding right?" thats the real JJ

life

September 13, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
Attractant

Someone stole my Tree camo camp hat sad UPS man just left my package by the front door...and someone took it confused

When you see them wearing it whoop they ass, I mean if they live near you you'll know who took it. Also when you order stuff try not to tell everyone around you or brag about it if you did. Nigglets be stealing.

I live in Flatbush Brooklyn no one even rocks supreme, I just believe someone just stole the package because it was just sitting their razz

If you live in brooklyn which I used to make the trip out to soho. You have more of a chance to cop what you want and you're not in the greatest rush.

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 13, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
portugal.

thank you

appreciate a straight forward answer! without the gifs and extras haha
September 13, 2012 @ 06:12 AM

Inactive

Hopefully U.S. drops totally different items than Japan.
September 13, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
megustaleche

It'll be $138, I have the s/s one, idk why everyone makes a big deal about it saying fuck the rest.

@specialforever @$pecial Kol@ =

dead...
but aye who coppin Zebra in the AM?

Oh lord.... Is that really him?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 13, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
christopher.

htf updated with zebra camp and alteir pullover
September 13, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
rumee24

htf updated with zebra camp and atelier pullover

I like the atelier pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
rhythmz

I like the atelier pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.

dont buy on impulse bro

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 13, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
qrct1

I like the alteir pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.

i think it's part of the look. it's a flip on the hermes logo and it seems to be going for that subtle luxurious vibe

aeterna13.com

September 13, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
rumee24

dont buy on impulse bro

yeah that's the worse. hoping other stuff comes out though and if not, then this drop is a pass.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
veryrareandbased

dont buy on impulse bro

Word, I mean I want to get the Zebra camp but I want to get something else with it. Not trying to pay 25 dollars shipping just for a hat.

I hope for Mechanics jacket or The Champion parka

Please Basedgod

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 13, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
papes

green and navy are chill colors
September 13, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
rumee24

dont buy on impulse bro

Word, I mean I want to get the Zebra camp but I want to get something else with it. Not trying to pay 25 dollars shipping just for a hat.

Please Basedgod

That's why you gotta get TWO hats cool
but forreal, I just want that split pullover. Weather isn't cold enough for that mechanics jacket and I'm kind of iffy about the Champion parka.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
veryrareandbased

dont buy on impulse bro

Please Basedgod

but forreal, I just want that split pullover. Weather isn't cold enough for that mechanics jacket and I'm kind of iffy about the Champion parka.

this seasons 5 panel & camps didn't really wow. I hope the Leather brim new eras drop then.
And true about the weather. I just don't want to over spend and me not having enough if it drops next week or something...

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 13, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
jackxbards

champion parka is crap,
no one buy it

September 13, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
gvs_671

dont buy on impulse bro

Please Basedgod

this seasons 5 panel & camps didn't really wow. I hope the Leather brim new eras drop then.
And true about the weather. I just don't want to over spend and me not having enough if it drops next week or something...

I know the feeling, I gotta pay 25 too for shipping so purchasing only one item isn't worth it.
September 13, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
brooklosnfinest

dont buy on impulse bro

Please Basedgod

I thought i was the only person who felt this way. Last year i couldn't stop eyeing a whole bunch of camps, beanies etc....this year, there is probably one maybe 2 hats i am interested in.
September 13, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
brooklosnfinest

This falls hat selection isnt that crazy
September 13, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
stormpal

Will the supreme x Independent trucks zip-up have the 'fuck the rest' writing on the back again?
I doubt they will because it those hoodies didnt sell that well last year.. but just making sure
September 13, 2012 @ 09:53 AM
forest52

Anyones ups tracking updated from the last drop? Mine has said "ready for ups" since Monday.
September 13, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
jrich703

Soo the London page is taking a little longer than usual to update...?

Edit: Facebook updated; money saved

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

September 13, 2012 @ 10:40 AM
Yom

www.nagoyayom.com

September 13, 2012 @ 10:42 AM
harlyz1

supreme ldn has updated facebook now.

Link

Hats and shoes suck.
September 13, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
________

I like the alteir pullover but I have no idea what color I should go for. if the font wasn't the same color as the hoodie then it would be better and much easier to decide on.

i think it's part of the look. it's a flip on the hermes logo and it seems to be going for that subtle luxurious vibe

the white atelier cool
September 13, 2012 @ 10:49 AM
jrich703

Was there a 1 or 2 item difference in the London and US drop last time? Can't remember..

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

September 13, 2012 @ 10:54 AM
L7OSER

HTF has the Old Schools for 138 so I wonder what retail will be.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

September 13, 2012 @ 10:56 AM
harlyz1

Both vans are 82 pound in London.
September 13, 2012 @ 11:01 AM
mmank666

Does anyone think the Dogs and Ducks coat'll sell out within the next two weeks? Can't decide on that for this paycheck or a Cars button up and another 5 panel lol
September 13, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
leify23

man what a boring drop...

Instagram - LE11FFF

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.