[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 08, 2012 @ 18:27:36
just need rose sweater and champ park to drop already to be done with big pieces.

Lillyhammer

October 08, 2012 @ 18:35:14
ppl BOX LOGO HOODIES r not coming out this month, so stop deamanding smh. I want them bad as u do, so wait till the last few weeks when the season is dying (means over)

autistic 12 year old to the rescue. thanks brah.

Lmao dead. Also is the site still not working on mobile for anyone else? Keep trying to get on it on my iPhone and it says server cannot be found
October 08, 2012 @ 18:49:06
@silviodante
Real shit though . I'm on the same boat

IG: _pierce

October 08, 2012 @ 18:57:23
(Invalid img)

I could tell by the name, avatar, and single post it was a troll. But like, who makes an alt just to troll? That's why he's a faggot. I like Tyler as an artist a lot, no hate for him. People don't hate him because he wears Supreme they hate him because of what he did to Supreme.

Only thing he did to supreme was wear it...
That's like saying I hate Oprah because she was eating great value popsicles. Then all her fans stalk wal mart trucks and buy all the Popsicles. So when you go to get some its all gone. Oprah ruined Popsicles?

He didn't just wear it, he says "Preme" or "Box Logo" in every other song of his. There wouldn't be half as many dickriders if all he did was wear a Supreme hat in an interview.

Okay so Oprah says "Sicles" or "Strawberry flavored" in every other talk show of hers. There would be more great value Popsicles if all she did was eat it. You mad she likes Popsicles so much?
Edit: Also you're as well a 2012 member. Fuck you talking about, if it wasn't for that nigga Tyler you wouldn't know about supreme anyway. "Oh this brand looks cool I'm gonna buy it, and before the summer restock im gonna make an account." you shouldn't be using the word dickrider against anyone since you hopped on the bandwagon. Not saying I didn't but I'm not trying to put myself in a different category that I know I don't belong in.
October 08, 2012 @ 19:05:05
(Invalid img)

Only thing he did to supreme was wear it...
That's like saying I hate Oprah because she was eating great value popsicles. Then all her fans stalk wal mart trucks and buy all the Popsicles. So when you go to get some its all gone. Oprah ruined Popsicles?

He didn't just wear it, he says "Preme" or "Box Logo" in every other song of his. There wouldn't be half as many dickriders if all he did was wear a Supreme hat in an interview.

Okay so Oprah says "Sicles" or "Strawberry flavored" in every other talk show of hers. There would be more great value Popsicles if all she did was eat it. You mad she likes Popsicles so much?

Lol @ equating oprah eating popsicles to tyler wearing supreme.
October 08, 2012 @ 19:16:17
WANTED: Last Supper Hoodie XL In Heather or Black. MESSAGE ME ASAP
October 08, 2012 @ 19:25:53
still haven't gotten my d&d navy, how is everyones patterns?

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

October 08, 2012 @ 19:26:39
Anyone else see those new stickers they're sending out?smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
October 08, 2012 @ 19:27:36
looking for university oxford camp cap/ jacket, and motion logo snapbacks.

have $$ ready or lots to trade.
October 08, 2012 @ 19:46:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone else see those new stickers they're sending out?smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Which ones? Some dudes have gotten Dill's FA stickers lately.
October 08, 2012 @ 19:51:59

Which ones? Some dudes have gotten Dill's FA stickers lately.

Na these....
October 08, 2012 @ 19:57:42
@ryans the name .those are pretty bad ass

IG: _pierce

October 08, 2012 @ 20:00:40
Meh I'd rather have an FA sticker but those are okay.
October 08, 2012 @ 20:01:36
ppl BOX LOGO HOODIES r not coming out this month, so stop deamanding smh. I want them bad as u do, so wait till the last few weeks when the season is dying (means over)

autistic 12 year old to the rescue. thanks brah.
lmao^^
October 08, 2012 @ 20:02:34
Those stickers are sick love to see that design on a pullover or tee.smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 08, 2012 @ 20:04:31
What's everyone's favourite beanie of the season?

Gonna' get that Loose Gauge Stripe Beanie. That photo of Justin has just sold it for me. No joke.
October 08, 2012 @ 20:08:02

Gonna' get that Loose Gauge Stripe Beanie. That photo of Justin has just done it for me. No joke.

Reword that bruh, sounds like you just fapped.
October 08, 2012 @ 20:09:18
Haha. Yea that's probably best.
October 08, 2012 @ 20:09:42
@ellen i got 3 FAs at supLA bought 3 weeks ago.

Lillyhammer

October 08, 2012 @ 20:10:13

Give me one blushing
October 08, 2012 @ 20:11:47

what are those?

Bout it, Bout it

October 08, 2012 @ 20:13:02

Gonna' get that Loose Gauge Stripe Beanie. That photo of Justin has just sold it for me. No joke.

4 color beanie or big logo. Need to cop one of those two.
October 08, 2012 @ 20:14:33

what are those?

I don't want to get into the skating/not skating argument, but kill yourself if you wear Supreme and don't know who Dill is. Especially if you're from SoCal.
October 08, 2012 @ 20:17:10

what are those?

I don't want to get into the skating/not skating argument, but kill yourself if you wear Supreme and don't know who Dill is. Especially if you're from SoCal.

lol i was just asking what the FA stickers are since i havent seen em

Bout it, Bout it

October 08, 2012 @ 20:17:59

what are those?

I think he means what are FA's... I'm sure a lot of people dont know thats connected too dill
October 08, 2012 @ 20:18:31
got my medium 8 ball altered, fit is on point now. im 5'10 and 135 pounds

in other news... word on a collab in a few hours?

What did you have done to the jacket? Is that a before and after pic?

instagram: @rty

October 08, 2012 @ 20:22:54
i got one of my D&Ds early today and the other 2 are comin in tomorrow so hopefully i get one of those stickers that my dude Ryan got smokeyface smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 08, 2012 @ 20:23:32
i got one of my D&Ds early today and the other 2 are comin in tomorrow so hopefully i get one of those stickers that my dude Ryan got smokeyface smokeyface

why did you cop more than 2 dnds.

diamonds are forever.

October 08, 2012 @ 20:25:08

why did you cop more than 2 dnds.

1 to keep other 2 to flip or keep DS why else smh ya boi got bills to pay (car shit) and people arent gettin back to me after i apply smh

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 08, 2012 @ 20:31:28
Ill give you a FA sticker the day the FA vans comes out!

Lillyhammer

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x