Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 9, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
valleyla

Full dog on the left side cool
Nice dog on the top of the brim cool
Dog peeking over the side on the right cool
Full duck on the bottom of the brim cool

I fuck with it
October 9, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
kr00kd

seriously not trying to be a dick, but no one gives a fuck about what print your D&D hat came with

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

October 9, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
SHARKlN

bump cool
October 9, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^ Looks more of a marron, hopefully its a pullovercool cool
October 9, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
hypebeast51

seriously not trying to be a dick, but no one gives a fuck about what print your D&D hat came with

lol stfu...some people actually ordered the hat..it hasn't come yet...so its interesting to see other prints before it arrives. but i get your point.

I got hoez on deck niggah

October 9, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
illestest

Anyone got a pic of the new sticker?

Trading Black Safari Cap! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183643/

October 9, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
mikeyei

This thread is to much at times haha, every other clothing thread is so chill compared to this one, pretty hectic whenever I drop by.
October 9, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Stackies

Which ones? Some dudes have gotten Dill's FA stickers lately.

Na these....

Just acouple pages back fam
October 9, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
christopher.

lol stfu...some people actually ordered the hat..it hasn't come yet...so its interesting to see other prints before it arrives. but i get your point.
if you come on this thread looking to see other people's hat prints that sign of thirst and being a fucking loser. just wait for your fucking hat
October 9, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
rhythmz

donkey jacket dropped in japan. looks sweet.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 9, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
fatassj

This thread is to much at times haha, every other clothing thread is so chill compared to this one, pretty hectic whenever I drop by.

because its full of
-faggots
-people who think they're the shit because they're not a faggot
-cool people

anyways do you think 75 is a good deal on a DS liberty camp. black ones are so sexy..
October 9, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
________

^im probably a faggot for posting this

October 9, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
hypebeast51

if you come on this thread looking to see other people's hat prints that sign of thirst and being a fucking loser. just wait for your fucking hat

my hat comes Wednesday bro...will post mad pics of it when it comes so you can cool cool cool @ my print

October 9, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
mrteebonilla

^im probably a faggot for posting this

ya franks been wearin that a lot lately

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 9, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
BasedBlong

Which ones? Some dudes have gotten Dill's FA stickers lately.

Na these....

Just acouple pages back fam
if they put that on a hoodie.. cool cool cool cool

Fuck yall

October 9, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
veryrareandbased

donkey jacket dropped in japan. looks sweet.

Dope jacket overall but I bought a jacket last year from topman that look the exact same thing..Meh.

edit for a better photo

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 9, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
valleyla

my hat comes Wednesday bro...will post mad pics of it when it comes so you can cool cool cool @ my print

I hope you get dog asses all over it
October 9, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
joexedge

I hope you get dog asses all over it

its all about that booty

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
mrteebonilla

I dont get the hype on the dogs and ducks

maybe its trendy for the time being but I cant see it having much resale value a year from now

And I'm pretty sure you'll all get sick of it.. if I didn't know anything about supreme and saw some dude walking down the street with that print on his jacket idd blow it off as some tackyness from chinatown

the chip camo print was spot on this year tho...

its just different...thats what i like about it

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 9, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
lalala

maybe its trendy for the time being but I cant see it having much resale value a year from now

And I'm pretty sure you'll all get sick of it.. if I didn't know anything about supreme and saw some dude walking down the street with that print on his jacket idd blow it off as some tackyness from chinatown

man, the chip camo looks like someone dookied all over your shirt. the hat was alright i guess, but definitely not spot on

x

October 9, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
valleyla

I'm not buying it for the resale value though. I'm buying it to wear a year from now. To each their own b.
October 9, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
tkisbadluck

THIS.

Dogs and Ducks looks like garbage from a chain sporting goods department.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 9, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
hypebeast51

thats cuz every other clothing thread is lame b...real goons in dis bitch

October 9, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
hypebeast51

THIS.

Some people actually like the outdoors...hunting...fishing...etc. the hat has that vintage feel to it...maybe its tacky for some of you herbs but to my niggaz who fuck with sporting good stores we know whatsup

October 9, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Ishyaboi™

i like the dnd but the tan chip camo was really on point. dont look like dookie. it looks really good with navys and blacks. and tbh, im gonna wear a lot of navy and black this winter so i'd rather have a hat that can look good in many different fits.

also, i didnt have to worry about what cut of fabric i got for my chip camo, its dope either way.

personally, i think chip camo > flight satin (shits godly in person) > dnd

diamonds are forever.

October 9, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
megustaleche

does anyone have that quote about that dude saying hes a marine saying he would beat anyone up or whatever? i remember it was posted here

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Guy sounds like a idiot, one of the men who was on the mission to kill bin laden and is one of the US top snipers only has around 60 confirmed kills

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 9, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
tkisbadluck

THIS.

Some people actually like the outdoors...hunting...fishing...etc. the hat has that vintage feel to it...maybe its tacky for some of you herbs but to my niggaz who fuck with sporting good stores we know whatsup

if youre into the outdoors, then good for you. not my bag.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 9, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
iAmSofaKing

bump cool

This is why im not copping anything till the TNF items drop.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 9, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
californiaboy

anyone else pick up the navy blanket 5 panel? shit is cool
October 9, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
SHARKlN

as nice as last year's tnf was, i don't fuck with leopard.

that burgundy is a long time comin

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.