[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 08, 2012 @ 03:18:12
I nominate rsomers6 for the dumbest fuck of the year award. Lmao dead at avatar change
October 08, 2012 @ 03:19:30
You have same # of posts then me IN 3 YEARS less time WTF? You dumb? Y DONT U GET SUNLIGHT 10/g f*g
Haha we might have the same amount of posts, but I'm not the one bragging about my existence on this site. Look at you man, half your comebacks are insults about post count and join dates. Can't even cuss people out without referring to their HB stats. That's just sad, dude.

I'm done here, I have shit to do tonight. Have fun bragging about your join date and calling people out on their post counts.

Bro, just log off already no1 wants you here
October 08, 2012 @ 03:21:36
I nominate rsomers6 for the dumbest fuck of the year award. Lmao dead at avatar change

Second it

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 08, 2012 @ 03:21:46
You have same # of posts then me IN 3 YEARS less time WTF? You dumb? Y DONT U GET SUNLIGHT 10/g f*g
Haha we might have the same amount of posts, but I'm not the one bragging about my existence on this site. Look at you man, half your comebacks are insults about post count and join dates. Can't even cuss people out without referring to their HB stats. That's just sad, dude.

I'm done here, I have shit to do tonight. Have fun bragging about your join date and calling people out on their post counts.

Bro, just log off already no1 wants you here

Irony. Also, why do you type like a pre-pubescent teenage girl?
October 08, 2012 @ 03:22:33

Yeah Irony..look whose talking
Coming from the kid w/ Dat 68 Downvote life
October 08, 2012 @ 03:24:38
No we bringing in downvotessss
Sweet screenshot

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 08, 2012 @ 03:26:46

Yeah Irony..look whose talking
Coming from the kid w/ Dat 68 Downvote life

Lol because you can't even form a proper sentence. Also, you actually think WDYWT thread means anything? Log off, and maybe go back to school too.
October 08, 2012 @ 03:26:59
(Invalid img)
obvious trolling
but deadass lol at ppl hatin on Tyler in this thread....if you look at the older threads (in music) there were mad ppl lovin his music and now ppl hatin on em cuz he wears Supreme? shit makes no sense whatsoever. Be mad at the dickriders

I could tell by the name, avatar, and single post it was a troll. But like, who makes an alt just to troll? That's why he's a faggot. I like Tyler as an artist a lot, no hate for him. People don't hate him because he wears Supreme they hate him because of what he did to Supreme.

got famous? lmao once again goes back to the dickriders
edit: but to stay on the topic of Supreme what is your favorite pick up of the season so far mine is probably last supper (hoodie) or the liberty camp

I hate how Tyler chose to rap about Supreme, talk about where he always hangs out and then complains kids buy Supreme like he does and go to where he hangs out. The fuck? Like, you set yourself up for that one b. That's why he's the same age as me but I still see him as a kid. That's what he is.

As for favorite pick up it's between navy Liberty or Olive field pullover.
October 08, 2012 @ 03:32:48
how bout we get back to talking Supreme guys?

since i enjoyed the grail discussion, some of my favorite hoodies

none of these pics are mine, got em all from google images blushing

October 08, 2012 @ 03:34:30
Been looking for a SupNY hoody for a while. I have a Black Mont Blanc hoody to trade for other older heat.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 08, 2012 @ 03:35:45

love the JA (3rd one for ppl who dont do their research)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 08, 2012 @ 03:35:47
Great, this thread's gonna get shut down again.
October 08, 2012 @ 03:37:35
It's doesn't really matter anyways. It's hardly useful during the beginning of the week.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

October 08, 2012 @ 03:38:57
how much are the supreme x thrasher hooded coaches jacket and zip-up hoodies going for atm?
October 08, 2012 @ 03:41:06
@mrteebonilla JA is probably my 2nd favorite behind the classic, both are just perfect designs

October 08, 2012 @ 03:42:44
everyone in here needs to chill out and go do their homework or something. yall really getting fucked with by people on the internet? rsomers6 go take a screenshot of my 23 dislikes on my fitpic, repost it and see if i give a fuck. yall needa chill and grow up and move on
October 08, 2012 @ 03:43:04
@mrteebonilla JA is probably my 2nd favorite behind the classic, both are just perfect designs

i just love the font...lookin for the tee

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 08, 2012 @ 03:43:16

love the JA (3rd one for ppl who dont do their research)

first one is money
October 08, 2012 @ 03:44:53
Let's be honest here. The only reason we are wearing Supreme is because of Tyler lol

Real Madrid vs Manchester City?

why would you watch soccer?
October 08, 2012 @ 03:47:21

cause its the best sport in the world
October 08, 2012 @ 03:49:03
@rhythmz flags pullover, S/S 08

the back is even cooler

October 08, 2012 @ 03:51:14

the back is even cooler

yah man, i seen that in the old preview but never in a real life pic. good stuff. my kinda colors
October 08, 2012 @ 03:51:42

to each their own, dont be an asshole
October 08, 2012 @ 03:54:38

the back is even cooler

yah man, i seen that in the old preview but never in a real life pic. good stuff. my kinda colors

makes me think the back of the split pullover will be solid blue
October 08, 2012 @ 03:58:23

the back is even cooler

makes me think the back of the split pullover will be solid blue

Yeah I hope its solid, split on the back would be too much
October 08, 2012 @ 04:04:14
^ yall made up. good
October 08, 2012 @ 04:07:29
^ Lol @ben8cv is my boy we were in this thread staging a flame war. Anyways, How many collabs u think there will be this season? with 4 already (Levis,Nike,Vans,TNF) any hope for another?
October 08, 2012 @ 04:13:04
For sale: Size Large

October 08, 2012 @ 04:15:12
how much are the supreme x thrasher hooded coaches jacket and zip-up hoodies going for atm?

$200-$250
October 08, 2012 @ 04:18:51
(Invalid img)

obvious trolling
but deadass lol at ppl hatin on Tyler in this thread....if you look at the older threads (in music) there were mad ppl lovin his music and now ppl hatin on em cuz he wears Supreme? shit makes no sense whatsoever. Be mad at the dickriders

I could tell by the name, avatar, and single post it was a troll. But like, who makes an alt just to troll? That's why he's a faggot. I like Tyler as an artist a lot, no hate for him. People don't hate him because he wears Supreme they hate him because of what he did to Supreme.

Only thing he did to supreme was wear it...
That's like saying I hate Oprah because she was eating great value popsicles. Then all her fans stalk wal mart trucks and buy all the Popsicles. So when you go to get some its all gone. Oprah ruined Popsicles?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x