[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 09, 2012 @ 00:47
im hoping that the new sticker is a preview design for a tee later this season... fingers crossed

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 09, 2012 @ 00:48
where y'all from? Boston MA we out here smokeyface smokeyface

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

Oct 09, 2012 @ 00:48
Any old heads remember when the Malcolm x Tees came out and did they have watermarks in then, trying to buy one off dude but no watermark on back of the tag

You're talking about the Duck tees and Supreme Team tees right?
Those are 2009, as far as watermarks go, not too sure. I don't know why they would suddenly change the tags though so be cautious.
I can't decide which jacket looks better. Help?
http://www.undefeated.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_1165/public/products/nsw_1920_oxford_front.jpg $185
and
http://d2flb1n945r21v.cloudfront.net/production/uploaded/style/52185/8-Ball_Coaches_Jacket_Black_1348095101.jpg
thanks

if you can't decide for yourself don't buy either, lol

No talking about the two Malcolm X tees they did not the mark mclaren drop, but yeah just don't see the watermarks like from my Coltrane, Tera tee but I have been looking for that for a long time just like the James brown tee, can't see them being fake but the guy sent pics and just didn't see the watermark, just curious
Oct 09, 2012 @ 00:52
I ended up copping the metal plate hoodie and it is nice

Oct 09, 2012 @ 00:53
im hoping that the new sticker is a preview design for a tee later this season... fingers crossed

that would be a dope ass tee smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 09, 2012 @ 00:53
NEED LAST SUPPER HOODIE IN XL. HOLLLLLA BLACK,NAVY OR HEATHER. GET AT ME
Oct 09, 2012 @ 00:54
@9tom9 got the fried chicken in grey its piff.

Oct 09, 2012 @ 01:01
Contemplating the burgundy metallic chukka's, they look pretty nice

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 09, 2012 @ 01:04

Full dog on the left side smokeyface
Nice dog on the top of the brim smokeyface
Dog peeking over the side on the right smokeyface
Full duck on the bottom of the brim smokeyface

I fuck with it
Oct 09, 2012 @ 01:28
seriously not trying to be a dick, but no one gives a fuck about what print your D&D hat came with

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Oct 09, 2012 @ 01:30

bump smokeyface
Oct 09, 2012 @ 01:39
^ Looks more of a marron, hopefully its a pulloversmokeyface smokeyface
Oct 09, 2012 @ 01:41
seriously not trying to be a dick, but no one gives a fuck about what print your D&D hat came with

lol stfu...some people actually ordered the hat..it hasn't come yet...so its interesting to see other prints before it arrives. but i get your point.

I got hoez on deck niggah

Oct 09, 2012 @ 01:44
Anyone got a pic of the new sticker?

Trading Black Safari Cap! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183643/

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:00
This thread is to much at times haha, every other clothing thread is so chill compared to this one, pretty hectic whenever I drop by.
Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:01
Which ones? Some dudes have gotten Dill's FA stickers lately.

Na these....

Just acouple pages back fam
Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:01

lol stfu...some people actually ordered the hat..it hasn't come yet...so its interesting to see other prints before it arrives. but i get your point.
if you come on this thread looking to see other people's hat prints that sign of thirst and being a fucking loser. just wait for your fucking hat
Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:16
donkey jacket dropped in japan. looks sweet.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:22
This thread is to much at times haha, every other clothing thread is so chill compared to this one, pretty hectic whenever I drop by.

because its full of
-faggots
-people who think they're the shit because they're not a faggot
-cool people

anyways do you think 75 is a good deal on a DS liberty camp. black ones are so sexy..
Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:26
^im probably a faggot for posting this

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:28
if you come on this thread looking to see other people's hat prints that sign of thirst and being a fucking loser. just wait for your fucking hat

my hat comes Wednesday bro...will post mad pics of it when it comes so you can smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface @ my print

I got hoez on deck niggah

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:28
^im probably a faggot for posting this

ya franks been wearin that a lot lately

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:29
Which ones? Some dudes have gotten Dill's FA stickers lately.

Na these....

Just acouple pages back fam
if they put that on a hoodie.. smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Fuck yall

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:32
donkey jacket dropped in japan. looks sweet.

Dope jacket overall but I bought a jacket last year from topman that look the exact same thing..Meh.

edit for a better photo

hansum is 4ever

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:33

my hat comes Wednesday bro...will post mad pics of it when it comes so you can smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface @ my print

I hope you get dog asses all over it
Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:34

I hope you get dog asses all over it

its all about that booty

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
I dont get the hype on the dogs and ducks

maybe its trendy for the time being but I cant see it having much resale value a year from now

And I'm pretty sure you'll all get sick of it.. if I didn't know anything about supreme and saw some dude walking down the street with that print on his jacket idd blow it off as some tackyness from chinatown

the chip camo print was spot on this year tho...

its just different...thats what i like about it

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:39

maybe its trendy for the time being but I cant see it having much resale value a year from now

And I'm pretty sure you'll all get sick of it.. if I didn't know anything about supreme and saw some dude walking down the street with that print on his jacket idd blow it off as some tackyness from chinatown

man, the chip camo looks like someone dookied all over your shirt. the hat was alright i guess, but definitely not spot on

x

Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:39

I'm not buying it for the resale value though. I'm buying it to wear a year from now. To each their own b.
Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:50

THIS.

Dogs and Ducks looks like garbage from a chain sporting goods department.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.