Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 8, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
intellect

Let's be honest here. The only reason we are wearing Supreme is because of Tyler lol

Isnt supreme and golf wang the same thing?

wait is Tyler the short little one with the big lips?
October 8, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
cheesecrumble

terrence the creation is the best rapper alive lets be real folks

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

October 8, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
intellect

Let's be honest here. The only reason we are wearing Supreme is because of Tyler lol

No. You gay nigga.
Only real reason is cause bitches love Supreme. I don't dress and cop shit to impress mans, I do it for the bitches. Plain and simple.

October 8, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
M.

I'm gonna use this pic every time some thinks that shit.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 8, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Isnt supreme and golf wang the same thing?

wait is Tyler the short little one with the big lips?

No thats sid the kid
I followed tyler on twitter cause hell tell me when the box logo will drop

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 8, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
Pierce

Rose sweater ...I WANT YOU! That is all..

IG: _pierce

October 8, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
veryrareandbased

No. You gay nigga.
Only real reason is cause bitches love Supreme. I don't dress and cop shit to impress mans, I do it for the bitches. Plain and simple.
Do bitches even notice supreme? Like have you ever had a girl notice it?

Malls and house parties usually.
the main message of that comment was i dress and cop shit for.the.bitches.
you sketched af if you say some next shit....

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 8, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
veryrareandbased

No. You gay nigga.

for.the.bitches

and this man sees it different

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 8, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

All these 2012 Members remind me what it feelz to be an OG.

09-Infinity..Shout out to my Hating Nigga ben8cv This NiGGA NICEE at hating
October 8, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Shut up

October 8, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
ben8cv

Dude just fucking quit while you're down. Don't make yourself look any dumber than you already have
October 8, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Fucking stoked on my 8 ball jacket, pile lining is so soft and warm, love the inside chest pocket, and I love the adjustable wrist buttons. It's got so many nice little details that make it that much better.

Dude stfu its a fkin jacket. U have 30+ downvotes on WDYWT..

I don't see what your point is

His point is that you love it so much and it looks awful on you.

Why the fuck do people talk shit when people put pictures up? It's nice to have fit pics and people don't post them anymore because every fuckhead on here blasts the shit out of you when you do. If you're not putting pictures up of yourself then don't flame everyone else's because i bet 90% of us would get shit if we put pictures up.

THIS NIGGA.Now as for your "fuckhead" if dont like this site/thread you dont have to be here... We talk shit cause this is the only place we can w/o mercing niggas, especially when fit pics SUCK BALLS

That statement was incomprehensible.are you illiterate?

Yeah man I actually am thats a hate crime...
AND oh yeah try posting in a different thread you 2012 SUPREME HEAD you

Yes i just started buying supreme in 2012, yes i only own 2012 items, an no i have never tried to appear as og or a supreme head or anything like that. I don't understand what point you're trying to make with me only posting in the supreme thread. If it makes you feel better i can go to the herbs in their prime thread and pretend that i give a fuck about what some guy across the country that i've never seen before wears. And at least when i do post i dont clog the thread posting irrelevant bullshit like "Tan d&d looks like vag blood" and "FTW navy d&d is so much better" "kill yourself if you bought tan"

You join HB forum to strictly post in the supreme thread? The Fuck? Nigga you gay.. wear another brand and go suck Tyler's cock you fucking homo
October 8, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
chriscosta

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

October 8, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
mrteebonilla

dat AVI change cool cool cool lmao

but ppl sleepin on those Last Supper Ash Trays deadass

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 8, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
mrteebonilla

^ I agree. I need a solid ash tray. might cop

cool (it is small as shit though)

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 8, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Dude just fucking quit while you're down. Don't make yourself look any dumber than you already have

I ain't never down. Your hating ass thinks ur the shit cause 2012 members vote ur post with "thumbs up" while ur thumbs up ur ass
October 8, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Dat avi change
That boy scared

That boy mad
That boy frail

October 8, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
mrteebonilla

obvious trolling
but deadass lol at ppl hatin on Tyler in this thread....if you look at the older threads (in music) there were mad ppl lovin his music and now ppl hatin on em cuz he wears Supreme? shit makes no sense whatsoever. Be mad at the dickriders

October 8, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
ben8cv

Fucking stoked on my 8 ball jacket, pile lining is so soft and warm, love the inside chest pocket, and I love the adjustable wrist buttons. It's got so many nice little details that make it that much better.

Dude stfu its a fkin jacket. U have 30+ downvotes on WDYWT..

I don't see what your point is

His point is that you love it so much and it looks awful on you.

Why the fuck do people talk shit when people put pictures up? It's nice to have fit pics and people don't post them anymore because every fuckhead on here blasts the shit out of you when you do. If you're not putting pictures up of yourself then don't flame everyone else's because i bet 90% of us would get shit if we put pictures up.

THIS NIGGA.Now as for your "fuckhead" if dont like this site/thread you dont have to be here... We talk shit cause this is the only place we can w/o mercing niggas, especially when fit pics SUCK BALLS

That statement was incomprehensible.are you illiterate?

Yeah man I actually am thats a hate crime...
AND oh yeah try posting in a different thread you 2012 SUPREME HEAD you

Yes i just started buying supreme in 2012, yes i only own 2012 items, an no i have never tried to appear as og or a supreme head or anything like that. I don't understand what point you're trying to make with me only posting in the supreme thread. If it makes you feel better i can go to the herbs in their prime thread and pretend that i give a fuck about what some guy across the country that i've never seen before wears. And at least when i do post i dont clog the thread posting irrelevant bullshit like "Tan d&d looks like vag blood" and "FTW navy d&d is so much better" "kill yourself if you bought tan"

You join HB forum to strictly post in the supreme thread? The Fuck? Nigga you gay.. wear another brand and go suck Tyler's cock you fucking homo

You're profile picture was of earl then you took it off and called me an OF dickrider. I actually don't listen to them, i wear supreme because i was really into frogskins and was excited to buy supreme ones and then obviously didn't get the chance because they sold out so fast. I've been looking at supreme since, and finally now have the money to buy it. Yes i joined hb just to post about supreme,and obviously i wear other brands because i've only been into supreme for a year. You're a fucking idiot
October 8, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
ben8cv

I ain't never down. Your hating ass thinks ur the shit cause 2012 members vote ur post with "thumbs up" while ur thumbs up ur ass

No i think i'm the shit because i can actually put sentences together well enough to get a job
October 8, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^Cool bro Im an idiot cause u only rock supreme great logic.
October 8, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
chriscosta

obvious trolling
but deadass lol at ppl hatin on Tyler in this thread....if you look at the older threads (in music) there were mad ppl lovin his music and now ppl hatin on em cuz he wears Supreme? shit makes no sense whatsoever. Be mad at the dickriders

I could tell by the name, avatar, and single post it was a troll. But like, who makes an alt just to troll? That's why he's a faggot. I like Tyler as an artist a lot, no hate for him. People don't hate him because he wears Supreme they hate him because of what he did to Supreme.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

October 8, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
kevlar

Talks down on people for not posting in more HB threads.
Brags about how long he's been a member on HB.

Nigga. I think it's about time you hop off that computer and get some sunlight. Hypebeast.com ain't eveything.

Edit:
wear another brand and go suck Tyler's cock you fucking homo
And also changes his avatar so that his own insult can't be used against him, haha.
October 8, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
mrteebonilla

obvious trolling

I could tell by the name, avatar, and single post it was a troll. But like, who makes an alt just to troll? That's why he's a faggot. I like Tyler as an artist a lot, no hate for him. People don't hate him because he wears Supreme they hate him because of what he did to Supreme.

got famous? lmao once again goes back to the dickriders
edit: but to stay on the topic of Supreme what is your favorite pick up of the season so far mine is probably last supper (hoodie) or the liberty camp

October 8, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Talks down on people for not posting in more HB threads.
Brags about how long he's been a member on HB.

Nigga. I think it's about time you hop off that computer and get some sunlight. Hypebeast.com ain't eveything.

Edit:
wear another brand and go suck Tyler's cock you fucking homo
And also changes his avatar so that his own insult can't be used against him, haha.

You have same # of posts then me IN 3 YEARS less time WTF? You dumb? Y DONT U GET SUNLIGHT 10/g f*g
October 8, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Shut up

October 8, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
REVS

Fuck this thread is great.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 8, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
mrteebonilla

Fuck this thread is great.

October 8, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
cheesecrumble

I'll be real, I used to see supreme in skating ads like 4 years back, but back then I was wearing old navy and tillys and gayass shit because i was like 13 and knew nothing about style! Then like 2 years ago OF got big and I saw all the supreme stuff they were wearing and i was like this shit looks familiar. At least I will admit I didn't really get into supreme until Tyler wore it. Everyone on here is like

SUPREME WEARING REQUIREMENTS:
HEIGHT: 5'10-6'0
WEIGHT 160-180
YOU CANT WEAR ANY OTHER BRANDS BESIDES SUPREME, NOT EVEN SOCKS OR BOXERS
IF YOUR NAME IS TYLER OR YOU HAVE CREATED SOMETHING YOU ARE A FAG.

just shut up and lets appreciate a fucking brand jesus.

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

October 8, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Is anything worthwhile droppin this week fuck ....shits been weak for 3 weeks
Inb4 crystalball

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.