[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:36

yah man, i seen that in the old preview but never in a real life pic. good stuff. my kinda colors

makes me think the back of the split pullover will be solid blue

how would a piece that came out over 4 yrs ago have any effect on the design of the split?

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:39
dat leopard tnf tho.

ppl like this but hate on Levis callab smh

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:40
how bout we get back to talking Supreme guys?

eBay: TP0024

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:44
dat leopard tnf tho.

worst supreme x TNF jacket of all time!!! fuck, i hate leopard

unless its this...

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:44
dat leopard tnf tho.

its different, i actually like the black levi jacket, the jeans are a little too flairy for me.
theres a difference between a denim jacket and a puffy down jacket.

diamonds are forever.

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:47
@SupremeDopeDealer i see those 1996 old skools, quite possibly the dopest vans ever. long before camo was played the fuck out

i like the lighter pair more though smokeyface

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:50

its different, i actually like the black levi jacket, the jeans are a little too flairy for me.
theres a difference between a denim jacket and a puffy down jacket.

not sayin you ha (i like both)
im talkin about the ppl who were hatin on the leopard part

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:51
@SupremeDopeDealer i see those 1996 old skools, quite possibly the dopest vans ever. long before camo was played the fuck out

I've been looking for these for quite sometime, but I doubt I'll ever find a pair in my size and in good condition.

eBay: TP0024

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:55
saw someone selling the blue one for 250 obo
Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:55

I've been looking for these for quite sometime, but I doubt I'll ever find a pair in my size and in good condition.

dont even fuck wit vans but i would lose my vans cherry for these...perfect portion of camo mixed in the shoe with the tan

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:57

They need to make the tongues like this again

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:59
2 years too late:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/134382/

Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:59
I think someone in here was looking for an XL size for this.. http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g113268674
Quite pricey and you will probably have to use one of those proxy websites or something
Oct 08, 2012 @ 05:15

who can tell me what this is called tho?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Oct 08, 2012 @ 05:26
^ rugby hoody

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 08, 2012 @ 05:37
got my medium 8 ball altered, fit is on point now. im 5'10 and 135 pounds

in other news... word on a collab in a few hours?
Oct 08, 2012 @ 05:39
Pulled the trigger on the green alt after seeing some pics, real excited
Oct 08, 2012 @ 05:41
if anyone copped the tartan sz L in red and/or white and are looking to trade hit me up i gotta pretty good trade list of past seasons and really want that shirt in both colorways

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Oct 08, 2012 @ 05:49
Another Clark's collab would be smokeyface smokeyface, I need a classier shoe to wear around for special occasions instead of just wearing vans. Also, hoping for either the 4 color or big logo beanies to drop with the split pullover or box logo pullover, so I don't have to pay $50 for shipping.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 08, 2012 @ 05:51
Anybody think the online shop will restock the green cars shirt ?
Oct 08, 2012 @ 05:59
they already did a restock, no more.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:10
Fuck, thanks tho^^^^
Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:10
The site is still down for me. Am I the only one?
Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:12
Yes.
Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:13
yah

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:22
(Invalid img)

I could tell by the name, avatar, and single post it was a troll. But like, who makes an alt just to troll? That's why he's a faggot. I like Tyler as an artist a lot, no hate for him. People don't hate him because he wears Supreme they hate him because of what he did to Supreme.

Only thing he did to supreme was wear it...
That's like saying I hate Oprah because she was eating great value popsicles. Then all her fans stalk wal mart trucks and buy all the Popsicles. So when you go to get some its all gone. Oprah ruined Popsicles?

He didn't just wear it, he says "Preme" or "Box Logo" in every other song of his. There wouldn't be half as many dickriders if all he did was wear a Supreme hat in an interview.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:24

makes me think the back of the split pullover will be solid blue

how would a piece that came out over 4 yrs ago have any effect on the design of the split?

It's the same but the split instead of four square. different sleeve colors, matching hood/bottom. We can tell that the back of the split is either solid navy or oppositely split. By that picture it would make sense that back was solid blue.
Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:25
Cairo=biggest Supreme flop since...?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:25

who can tell me what this is called tho?

its a Rugby Hoodie
^ rugby hoody

thanks!

Edit: now what are my chances on finding one of these for sale...

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Oct 08, 2012 @ 06:32
@itsgart Slim chances, I've seen them come and go but never in the size I need or the color I want. I've had people have the grey one FS a few different times, prolly should have copped.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.