October 8, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
solexsup

lmao isnt 3zero6 the dude who asked about the 8 ball jacket like 30 times. bum
October 8, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Lol nope

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 8, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
ganzbino

grail
October 8, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
SOLO1

looking for university oxford camp cap/ jacket, and motion logo snapbacks.

have $$ ready or lots to trade.
October 8, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
®içh ßæ

Fucking stoked on my 8 ball jacket, pile lining is so soft and warm, love the inside chest pocket, and I love the adjustable wrist buttons. It's got so many nice little details that make it that much better.

Dude stfu its a fkin jacket. U have 30+ downvotes on WDYWT..

I don't see what your point is

His point is that you love it so much and it looks awful on you.

Why the fuck do people talk shit when people put pictures up? It's nice to have fit pics and people don't post them anymore because every fuckhead on here blasts the shit out of you when you do. If you're not putting pictures up of yourself then don't flame everyone else's because i bet 90% of us would get shit if we put pictures up.

THIS NIGGA.Now as for your "fuckhead" if dont like this site/thread you dont have to be here... We talk shit cause this is the only place we can w/o mercing niggas, especially when fit pics SUCK BALLS

That statement was incomprehensible.are you illiterate?

Yeah man I actually am thats a hate crime...
AND oh yeah try posting in a different thread you 2012 SUPREME HEAD you
October 8, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
shakintheD

grail

your grail but you just found out about supreme this year ok l0l
October 8, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
rhythmz

Fucking stoked on my 8 ball jacket, pile lining is so soft and warm, love the inside chest pocket, and I love the adjustable wrist buttons. It's got so many nice little details that make it that much better.

Why the fuck do people talk shit when people put pictures up? It's nice to have fit pics and people don't post them anymore because every fuckhead on here blasts the shit out of you when you do. If you're not putting pictures up of yourself then don't flame everyone else's because i bet 90% of us would get shit if we put pictures up.

If you really want I can post a pic of my Leopard Lined Coaches Jacket. Nah, you're right, the 8 Ball Coaches Jacket is alot better.

I'm just saying fit pics are nice and for some reason anything that was good in this forum (drop info, fit pics, etc.) has been flamed to the point of non existence

thank you ben8. which is why i posted a fitpic earlier. stay relevant niggahs. and to those who disliked the pic because they thought i shoulda sized up on the workers jacket, thank you for the compliment because when i bought it a month ago I was smaller. Thanks to the gym. but either way, i like my clothes fitted. i dont do that baggy look.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 8, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
californiaboy

og grail
October 8, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
®içh ßæ

Lol nope

U mean the split hoody but yea he's that Midz character.. He's 10/g
October 8, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
astonished

og grail

Dope

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

October 8, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
astonished

Lol nope

U mean the split hoody but yea he's that Midz character.. He's 10/g

Is the 8 Ball jacket warm?

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

October 8, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Not really true about all the fit pics being flamed to the point on non existence. Mobbyluii (or however the fuck you spell it, haha) posted some sweet ass fit pics of the 8 ball coaches and tons of people appreciated it. If you look bad in the fit pic, then you're kinda setting yourself up for some hate...
October 8, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
ben8cv

THIS NIGGA.Now as for your "fuckhead" if dont like this site/thread you dont have to be here... We talk shit cause this is the only place we can w/o mercing niggas, especially when fit pics SUCK BALLS

That statement was incomprehensible.are you illiterate?

Yeah man I actually am thats a hate crime...

Yes i just started buying supreme in 2012, yes i only own 2012 items, an no i have never tried to appear as og or a supreme head or anything like that. I don't understand what point you're trying to make with me only posting in the supreme thread. If it makes you feel better i can go to the herbs in their prime thread and pretend that i give a fuck about what some guy across the country that i've never seen before wears. And at least when i do post i dont clog the thread posting irrelevant bullshit like "Tan d&d looks like vag blood" and "FTW navy d&d is so much better" "kill yourself if you bought tan"
October 8, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
rhythmz

Not really true about all the fit pics being flamed to the point on non existence. Mobbyluii (or however the fuck you spell it, haha) posted some sweet ass fit pics of the 8 ball coaches and tons of people appreciated it. If you look bad in the fit pic, then you're kinda setting yourself up for some hate...

a pic that was basically blurred out except for the coaches jacket itself? hahaha but hey, i feel you i guess

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 8, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
________

Yo!!!!!!

Hey mods, while you were deleting posts, you should've deleted this one too. And the 20 others he posted in random threads..
October 8, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
roasthoggmann

The waiting on this rose sweater has given me plenty of time to think on what color to get, but I dont think I would be disappointed with any cw. Sizing will be a game time decision though.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

October 8, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
kevlar

The fuck does that have to do with anything? Are you really trying to talk shit just because he doesn't post in other threads? Damn nigga, some people have lives outside of Hypebeast.com, haha. Tryna talk shit just because he doesn't check out the rest of the site on the daily, smh.
October 8, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
jamez9

^^ thats what i'm sayin.. and idgaf if hes a 09 member, fuck off his dick dude
October 8, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
1978S

do you know who it is suprised ?

It's Billy Danze from M.O.P.

Good call

Not a good call. That is not Billy Danze from M.O.P., nor is it Ghost, nor is it Cappadonna, nor is it Streetlife, and definitely not Supreme McGriff. It's not Solomon's Child either. Not sure of his government, but it's one of Rae's dudes who was with him that day.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

October 8, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
ChicagoLDRS

do you know who it is suprised ?

It's Billy Danze from M.O.P.

Good call

Not a good call. That is not Billy Danze from M.O.P., nor is it Ghost, nor is it Cappadonna, nor is it Streetlife, and definitely not Supreme McGriff. It's not Solomon's Child either. Not sure of his government, but it's one of Rae's dudes who was with him that day.

That's what I heard back when. Looks a lot like Billy Danze tho, I'll say that.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 8, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
yonkersfan321

Let's be honest here. The only reason we are wearing Supreme is because of Tyler lol

#ofwgktadgaf

October 8, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
veryrareandbased

Let's be honest here. The only reason we are wearing Supreme is because of Tyler lol

No. You gay nigga.
Only real reason is cause bitches love Supreme. I don't dress and cop shit to impress mans, I do it for the bitches. Plain and simple.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

californiaboy

dead @ username
intellect

October 8, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
valleyla

Awful usage of a gif b.
October 8, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Lmao at username

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 8, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
eightducks

No. You gay nigga.
Only real reason is cause bitches love Supreme. I don't dress and cop shit to impress mans, I do it for the bitches. Plain and simple.
Do bitches even notice supreme? Like have you ever had a girl notice it?
October 8, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Isnt supreme and golf wang the same thing?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 8, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
intellect

Isnt supreme and golf wang the same thing?

wait is Tyler the short little one with the big lips?
October 8, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
cheesecrumble

terrence the creation is the best rapper alive lets be real folks

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.