HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 7, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
cheesecrumble

@skategoat the kostons are literally the most perfect shoe i have ever skated, so light comfortable and durable cool

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

October 7, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
paulywalnuts

@paulywalnuts well put, the CDG authentics are too nice! HTF has them in my size for $200 and ive never been more tempted to buy a pair of shoes in my life...

i just got em myself...amazing shoes
look around the marketplace here, there's plenty of pairs floating around, i think peeps are willing to deal...unless you're a 12 or 13

edit: HTF has size 10 for 200 so that must be you...my man @sweez ^^^ has em for i think $135 plus shipping

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

October 7, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
skategoat

@skategoat the kostons are literally the most perfect shoe i have ever skated, so light comfortable and durable cool

imo kostons are a giant meh for skating, but great for casual wear. the biggest flaw is the grip. it's alright at first, but it wears off very quickly and becomes unreliable = recipe for eating shit right there especially if you bomb hills often. shit, ive been on my ass all day, im gonna leave the house now.
October 7, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
Nitsuj

Anyone got an extra bengals fitted in a 7 1/8?

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

October 7, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
BasedBlong

@paulywalnuts well put, the CDG authentics are too nice! HTF has them in my size for $200 and ive never been more tempted to buy a pair of shoes in my life...

probably my favorite supreme x vans collab. ive been wearing mine almost everyday now cause theyre are so damn piff

Fuck yall

October 7, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
Stackies

Just copped this. Fuck an 8 Ball Jacket. Faded Glory (Wal-Mart) brand, mothafuckas. $15 new shipped to the house.

But I do wish I could afford that 8 ball. Shit is too nice. cool

I did the same thing, but the 8 ball is so nice in person. Thick, and warm. It's worth the price tag.
October 7, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
valleyla

grail is navy paisley and orange zebra
maybe mont blanc hoodie or highly decorated

Mont blanc hoodie, mickey mouse pullover.

Oh fuck, forgot about Mont Blanc. That's my grail right in front of Uptown and Black Dragon pocket tee
October 7, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
jamesdesiree

STFU
October 7, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
_____

Navy Mont Blanc for me, or the Black Motion Logo Hoodie.
October 7, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
SHARKlN

I got a red Mont Blanc beanie for trade
October 7, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
eightducks

Sorry for the annoying question but do you think the camo mechanics puffy jacket is going to restock in medium or is it gone? thanks
October 7, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
Mikeyone4life

Just copped this. Fuck an 8 Ball Jacket. Faded Glory (Wal-Mart) brand, mothafuckas. $15 new shipped to the house.

Those fit like absolute shit. You will instantly regret spending money on it.
October 7, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
stormpal

I saw a supreme mont blanc hoodie in M on yahoo auction for about 12,000 yen lol
October 7, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Fucking stoked on my 8 ball jacket, pile lining is so soft and warm, love the inside chest pocket, and I love the adjustable wrist buttons. It's got so many nice little details that make it that much better.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 7, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
pattshreds

Those fit like absolute shit. You will instantly regret spending money on it.

for 15 dollars i dont see any way to regret that. personally i think the 8 ball was way overpriced as well.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

October 7, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
ben8cv

STFU
October 7, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
pattshreds

Sorry for the annoying question but do you think the camo mechanics puffy jacket is going to restock in medium or is it gone? thanks

red or black look nicer and cleaner imo, but i guess the camo print is more "swagged out".

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

eightducks

Fucking stoked on my 8 ball jacket, pile lining is so soft and warm, love the inside chest pocket, and I love the adjustable wrist buttons. It's got so many nice little details that make it that much better.
what color you get?
ben8cv

what size are you?
October 7, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
cheesecrumble

@ben8cv 10/10.5

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

October 7, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

STFU
October 8, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
stormpal

how much are the supreme x thrasher hooded coaches jacket and zip-up hoodies going for atm?
October 8, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
edwardtrill

What was the reference to the mushashi I tee??

Stay Gold.

October 8, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
ben8cv

Dude stfu its a fkin jacket. U have 30+ downvotes on WDYWT..

I don't see what your point is

His point is that you love it so much and it looks awful on you.

Why the fuck do people talk shit when people put pictures up? It's nice to have fit pics and people don't post them anymore because every fuckhead on here blasts the shit out of you when you do. If you're not putting pictures up of yourself then don't flame everyone else's because i bet 90% of us would get shit if we put pictures up.
October 8, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Why the fuck do people talk shit when people put pictures up? It's nice to have fit pics and people don't post them anymore because every fuckhead on here blasts the shit out of you when you do. If you're not putting pictures up of yourself then don't flame everyone else's because i bet 90% of us would get shit if we put pictures up.

If you really want I can post a pic of my Leopard Lined Coaches Jacket. Nah, you're right, the 8 Ball Coaches Jacket is alot better.
October 8, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
stormpal

October 8, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

THIS NIGGA.Now as for your "fuckhead" if dont like this site/thread you dont have to be here... We talk shit cause this is the only place we can w/o mercing niggas, especially when fit pics SUCK BALLS
October 8, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
ben8cv

If you really want I can post a pic of my Leopard Lined Coaches Jacket. Nah, you're right, the 8 Ball Coaches Jacket is alot better.

I'm just saying fit pics are nice and for some reason anything that was good in this forum (drop info, fit pics, etc.) has been flamed to the point of non existence
October 8, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
ben8cv

THIS NIGGA.Now as for your "fuckhead" if dont like this site/thread you dont have to be here... We talk shit cause this is the only place we can w/o mercing niggas, especially when fit pics SUCK BALLS

That statement was incomprehensible.are you illiterate?
October 8, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

@ben8cv

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.