[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 08, 2012 @ 01:52
Good call

Not a good call. That is not Billy Danze from M.O.P., nor is it Ghost, nor is it Cappadonna, nor is it Streetlife, and definitely not Supreme McGriff. It's not Solomon's Child either. Not sure of his government, but it's one of Rae's dudes who was with him that day.

That's what I heard back when. Looks a lot like Billy Danze tho, I'll say that.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:03
Let's be honest here. The only reason we are wearing Supreme is because of Tyler lol

#ofwgktadgaf

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:05
Let's be honest here. The only reason we are wearing Supreme is because of Tyler lol

No. You gay nigga.
Only real reason is cause bitches love Supreme. I don't dress and cop shit to impress mans, I do it for the bitches. Plain and simple.

hansum is 4ever

dead @ username

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:10

Awful usage of a gif b.
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:12

Lmao at username

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:12

No. You gay nigga.
Only real reason is cause bitches love Supreme. I don't dress and cop shit to impress mans, I do it for the bitches. Plain and simple.
Do bitches even notice supreme? Like have you ever had a girl notice it?
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:13

Isnt supreme and golf wang the same thing?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:15

wait is Tyler the short little one with the big lips?
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:15
terrence the creation is the best rapper alive lets be real folks

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:19

No. You gay nigga.

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:23
I'm gonna use this pic every time some thinks that shit.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:24

wait is Tyler the short little one with the big lips?

No thats sid the kid
I followed tyler on twitter cause hell tell me when the box logo will drop

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:24
Rose sweater ...I WANT YOU! That is all..

IG: _pierce

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:28
No. You gay nigga.
Do bitches even notice supreme? Like have you ever had a girl notice it?

Malls and house parties usually.
the main message of that comment was i dress and cop shit for.the.bitches.
you sketched af if you say some next shit....

hansum is 4ever

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:29
No. You gay nigga.

for.the.bitches

and this man sees it different

hansum is 4ever

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:34
All these 2012 Members remind me what it feelz to be an OG.

09-Infinity..Shout out to my Hating Nigga ben8cv This NiGGA NICEE at hating
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:35
Shut up

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:37

Dude just fucking quit while you're down. Don't make yourself look any dumber than you already have
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:37

Yes i just started buying supreme in 2012, yes i only own 2012 items, an no i have never tried to appear as og or a supreme head or anything like that. I don't understand what point you're trying to make with me only posting in the supreme thread. If it makes you feel better i can go to the herbs in their prime thread and pretend that i give a fuck about what some guy across the country that i've never seen before wears. And at least when i do post i dont clog the thread posting irrelevant bullshit like "Tan d&d looks like vag blood" and "FTW navy d&d is so much better" "kill yourself if you bought tan"

You join HB forum to strictly post in the supreme thread? The Fuck? Nigga you gay.. wear another brand and go suck Tyler's cock you fucking homo
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:40

(Invalid img)

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:40

dat AVI change smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface lmao

but ppl sleepin on those Last Supper Ash Trays deadass

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:42
^ I agree. I need a solid ash tray. might cop

smokeyface (it is small as shit though)

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:42

Dude just fucking quit while you're down. Don't make yourself look any dumber than you already have

I ain't never down. Your hating ass thinks ur the shit cause 2012 members vote ur post with "thumbs up" while ur thumbs up ur ass
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:43
Dat avi change
That boy scared

That boy mad
That boy frail

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:44

(Invalid img)

obvious trolling
but deadass lol at ppl hatin on Tyler in this thread....if you look at the older threads (in music) there were mad ppl lovin his music and now ppl hatin on em cuz he wears Supreme? shit makes no sense whatsoever. Be mad at the dickriders

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:46

You join HB forum to strictly post in the supreme thread? The Fuck? Nigga you gay.. wear another brand and go suck Tyler's cock you fucking homo

You're profile picture was of earl then you took it off and called me an OF dickrider. I actually don't listen to them, i wear supreme because i was really into frogskins and was excited to buy supreme ones and then obviously didn't get the chance because they sold out so fast. I've been looking at supreme since, and finally now have the money to buy it. Yes i joined hb just to post about supreme,and obviously i wear other brands because i've only been into supreme for a year. You're a fucking idiot
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:50

I ain't never down. Your hating ass thinks ur the shit cause 2012 members vote ur post with "thumbs up" while ur thumbs up ur ass

No i think i'm the shit because i can actually put sentences together well enough to get a job
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:50
^Cool bro Im an idiot cause u only rock supreme great logic.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0