[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 05, 2012 @ 00:15:06
October 05, 2012 @ 00:16:13
@bennyy it don't matter cause he's a nutass youngboul.

on topic: I would've got that ebay shirt and paired it up with the hat. Coordinating them patterns and such.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 05, 2012 @ 00:22:23
Not the first time the Biebs wore Supreme... He's been wearing it longer than most of the kids here! Remember the Creature Universal hoodie?
October 05, 2012 @ 00:30:44
Yo guys I usually pick shit up at SupLA but this time I might have to order online how long does shipping usually take?
October 05, 2012 @ 00:31:30
till wednesday for me.
October 05, 2012 @ 00:32:56
Yo guys I usually pick shit up at SupLA but this time I might have to order online how long does shipping usually take?

Just do it and find out, take risks.
October 05, 2012 @ 00:34:58

I'm doing it regardless, I just wanted to know when to expect it to get here.
October 05, 2012 @ 00:36:36

Shipped from NYC to wherever you live.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 05, 2012 @ 00:39:00

oh okay, i'm sure it wont take long.
October 05, 2012 @ 00:44:13
I do the same thing sly, but the past couple drops I ordered online. Takes about a week.
October 05, 2012 @ 00:46:49
i want a navy camp, if you dont want rape for it them PM me.
October 05, 2012 @ 00:47:06

I live in Orange County and I get my stuff every Wednesday .

IG: _pierce

October 05, 2012 @ 00:48:48
Has anyone form LA gotten there shipping conformation? Wondering cause others are already getting it. Also wondering cause i wanna know if i ended up getting my shit... not sure if i typed in the right info or not so waiting to see i get a confo.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 05, 2012 @ 00:50:10
Originally posted by Inactive User

October 05, 2012 @ 00:51:29
i got one shipping confirm out of 3 separate orders.
October 05, 2012 @ 00:55:02

Didn't even last a week, anything I can do about this shit? Still got the receipt
October 05, 2012 @ 00:57:51
Didn't even last a week, anything I can do about this shit? Still got the receipt

That's what you get for a $20 keychain. Nothing you can do about it.
October 05, 2012 @ 00:59:32

She's a bit fucking broad-shouldered!
October 05, 2012 @ 01:01:08
@stackies damn that sucks. I was thinking about buying that but I forgot about it this mourning lol. Glad I did.
October 05, 2012 @ 01:01:27
I do the same thing sly, but the past couple drops I ordered online. Takes about a week.

I live in Orange County and I get my stuff every Wednesday .

Cool thanks guys
October 05, 2012 @ 01:02:06
Has anyone form LA gotten there shipping conformation? Wondering cause others are already getting it. Also wondering cause i wanna know if i ended up getting my shit... not sure if i typed in the right info or not so waiting to see i get a confo.

you didnt get an online shop order email? if it didnt go through you should know it didnt because it wont process. duh.

be about it.

October 05, 2012 @ 01:06:36
you guys seriously ask all the same questions all the time. after every drop.

ay bro.... if you got tracking and it doesnt work: it just means that they printed a label for it. jeez. little kids nervous they stole your money.

be about it.

October 05, 2012 @ 01:11:07

you didnt get an online shop order email? if it didnt go through you should know it didnt because it wont process. duh.

I know but, i ordered my shit and it sent me to my receipt where it tells you what you got after you confirmed the purchase. I didn't check my info or anything if it was right or not. And than just left to school. And normally supreme takes a while with the conformation emails so im wondering if anyone like at OC has gotten there confo yet. If anyone has im assuming that i didn't get my shit right so i aint getting it.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 05, 2012 @ 01:17:55

honestly i don't even hate bieber. but he can't be rockin this shit. it's gonna ruin it for me.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 05, 2012 @ 01:23:15
whats the latest you guys have gotten a shipping confirmation?
October 05, 2012 @ 01:25:01

It was $12....

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 05, 2012 @ 01:25:15
whats the latest you guys have gotten a shipping confirmation?

like 5 days

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 05, 2012 @ 01:29:36

It was $12....

It's still fucked that it's so cheaply made.

Btw caved on the reseller BS since I overslept and bought the camp from croatianstyle right before he changed the price. I learnt my lesson. I wouldn't buy from a reseller ever but I reaaaally wanted this hat for some reason.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x