FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 5, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
rhythmz

just waiting for "secret" drops

THIS plus TNF and Champ Park

what do you guys think they will be? last season was like the floral polo and shit. im stuck between the green and navy champ park :[

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 5, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
suckmydeebeeze

when are the supreme condoms dropping? i need them for my bitch
October 5, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

what do you guys think they will be? last season was like the floral polo and shit. im stuck between the green and navy champ park :[

You like the packers or patriots more? And how we gna predict the future bro?
October 5, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
adam5

Have a early morning 5k race this saturday in santa monica, going to stop by supla after. Hopefully they have some shit restocked

edit: will probably buy an extra navy dd if i see it restocked

5K is sunday though..

fuck. gotta look for another race now
October 5, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
donadamsky

i have an idea of one, but i dont want to clog the thread w/ rumours

October 5, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
rhythmz

You like the packers or patriots more? And how we gna predict the future bro?

i like neither. and bro, did i ask for a prediction? i asked for imagination.

October 5, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
eightducks

I was originally gonna go with green, but I was looking at it a bit more and the navy and red champion logo flows well with the navy and red parka. Just my preference.
October 5, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
korange

for those of you who got the dogs and ducks coat, can you guys tell me if the coat is warm? since i missed the camo mechanics jacket, i am struggling with this D&D coat. i really need a warm jacket to survive in the winter.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 5, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
thomaslicious

why would your dog need condoms

October 5, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
thomaslicious

@bridger i just realized you were asking about the snapback not the jacket...my b

October 5, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
mrteebonilla

why would your dog need condoms

dat beastyality life suprised

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 5, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
ShookOne

lol at all u fucks sleeping on the blanket 5 panel

word.. the only reason i copped the navy D&D was to justify shipping on my navy Blanket Stripe. I figured w/ the suede brim & clean design, it would've gone quicker, but the D&D hype was real.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

October 5, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
thomaslicious

hypebeastiality hahahah

October 5, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
rhythmz

blanket stripe is the best hat of the season in my honest opinion. plain and simple with great quality materials. key.

October 5, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
huynh

October 5, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
frankieBRKLYN

for those of you who got the dogs and ducks coat, can you guys tell me if the coat is warm? since i missed the camo mechanics jacket, i am struggling with this D&D coat. i really need a warm jacket to survive in the winter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNZb0Awk2m8

someone posted some info about it last week

I am curious about the sizing if I am 5'10" 165, I got large in hoodies but for outwear like coats I am lost.

I suggest if you want to layer size up but check out the sizing chart and measure first
October 5, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
megustaleche

Damn I would take them to court if that was my brand, then settle when they give me every item from 2012 lol

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 5, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
jospehmctrilliv

anyone have any fit pics of the sideline jacket besides from the lookbook?
October 5, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
howfly

i hope everyone who copp'd the d&d's patterns are wack af just like tyler's gay ass

instagram _burri

October 5, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
skateny

i hope everyone who copp'd the d&d's patterns are wack af just like tyler's gay ass

Someone's mad they didn't cop.
October 5, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
howthegodschill

The comb hype was real.
I don't know why I didn't think they'd sell out.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

howfly

Someone's mad they didn't cop.

smh

instagram _burri

619jojojojosiah

Need your guys' input:
Trading a black 3 6 Mafia tee for a red CDG camp cap, both are deadstock. Not really into either, but I figured I might be able to trade the CDG camp for something else if I end up not liking it.

I think its a fair trade. I like the cdg camp more anyways
October 5, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
alex54726

Damn I would take them to court if that was my brand, then settle when they give me every item from 2012 lol
yo this is the shit that confuses me. i'm trying to start my own brand but i'm confused with the copyright shit. so supreme somehow digs for gold from these obscure places and steals other designs for their own good but it's not copyright? like how does that shit work..the dogs camp is clearly taken from here. just wondering cuz i'm a little confused. plz no flaming chief keef dont like dat
October 5, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
alex54726

cop black exodus and da purple blanket with no swiftness at all or wait till next drop? supreme tried to trick me so dey could steal my moniez but restocking da black exodus after todays drop but waka warned me in my sleep not to fall for it
October 5, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
frankieBRKLYN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNZb0Awk2m8

someone posted some info about it last week

I am curious about the sizing if I am 5'10" 165, I got large in hoodies but for outwear like coats I am lost.

I suggest if you want to layer size up but check out the sizing chart and measure first

I checked out the sizing chart and a medium in the d&d coat is close to a large in hoodys, I got a floral hoody in large and its looser on me, so I am thinking maybe a medium is big enough? I probably wouldn't layer a hoody under the coat

Well the floral was from s/s so sizing might be different. Maybe someone else could help you with the sizing on medium/large b/c I wear XL usually so I wouldn't know
October 5, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
ichigo81

blanket stripe is the best hat of the season in my honest opinion. plain and simple with great quality materials. key.

Want to cop, but how is the material? Is it soft or stiff? Can't decide red or navy doe
October 5, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
frankieBRKLYN

cop black exodus and da purple blanket with no swiftness at all or wait till next drop? supreme tried to trick me so dey could steal my moniez but restocking da black exodus after todays drop but waka warned me in my sleep not to fall for it

It's only $10 and next drop might be hyped/big so you'd prob just wanna cwap now
October 5, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
alfie17

suspended

This season is not looking bad at all.
that mechanics jacket is looking so nice especially in the camo. Looks real dark and ugly on webstore but real life.. cool cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 5, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
megustaleche

It's only $10 and next drop might be hyped/big so you'd prob just wanna cwap now

Depends on how bad you want it black xodus has been going in and out of stock, I copped on first restock it's sold out twice since then and now available again I don't get it

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.