[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 04, 2012 @ 20:21:08
passed on everything again this week. why they put a red box logo on that tan d&d cap is beyond me. if the logo matched the hat like the navy does it woulda been 10x better.

all that's left that i really want is the m51 in camo. sick jacket. i got a feeling a lot of people will be hating that back graphic but that shit is gonz art! supreme keeping itself a skate brand (dont even get me started on them releasing an af1). im sure most of the haters
a) dont know who mark gonzales is, or how important that guy is to skateboarding. kickflipping EMB aka gonz gap was a huge moment in skateboard history.
b) don't even skateboard; like most lames that gush over this brand.

Quit fucking whining b. You're trying to justify why you're buying something to "lames that gush over this brand".

No, I don't skateboard but I don't see a test I need to pass to cop a shirt, hat, jacket, shorts, or anything else. Might as well start stalking kids who buy Roshes and Free Runs to see if they're using 'em right. You have to be able to dunk to buy Jordans. You have to be a 40 year old wife or husband to buy Old Navy. You better be athletic as fuck to cop a pair of Nikes.

you're just mad cause you can't even ollie while wearing a skate brand, you fucking herb. Nike pertain to about 100 different sports so using them as a comparison to supreme is pointless. there is no test you need to pass to wear supreme if you don't skate, you're just a poser. it's that simple. poser.

damn you're sick as fuck. i bet you can ollie so good! i wish i could skate that well. i bet you jack off thinking about yourself to you asswipe twat
October 04, 2012 @ 20:21:29
goddamn, i hope the TNF collab is as fresh as this (Liberty x TNF purple label)

but based on the pics we've seen, i doubt it...

damn that shit is uber gay
October 04, 2012 @ 20:22:30
@valleyla never said you had to skate just explained your arquement made no sense, plenty of skate brands have bitches and random dudes on their shirts doesn't mean the person on the shirt skate.
Dead at you rocking the Indy gear though

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 04, 2012 @ 20:24:13
i dont use em unless i have the cash for it

gotcha. i know if i had a credit card i'd rack up mad debt. Thats why i stay w/ the debit card.

(3 of em are debits)

thats gotta be a hastle spreading money between 4 accounts though

October 04, 2012 @ 20:27:34
goddamn, i hope the TNF collab is as fresh as this (Liberty x TNF purple label)

but based on the pics we've seen, i doubt it...

damn that shit is uber gay

Hideous...I hope the jacket looks nothing like this.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 04, 2012 @ 20:28:55
any dog and ducks camps still left at supla? i woke up late as fuck today

Bout it, Bout it

October 04, 2012 @ 20:29:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
@valleyla never said you had to skate just explained your arquement made no sense, plenty of skate brands have bitches and random dudes on their shirts doesn't mean the person on the shirt skate.
Dead at you rocking the Indy gear though

I used that argument to show their argument made no sense. It's called a logical fallacy on their part so I brought one up to show their argument was stupid.

All of my friends use Indy trucks, yeah I will buy the gear. My brother used to skate too and used Indy trucks. I'd buy the Thrasher collab too if I could find one.
October 04, 2012 @ 20:30:07
gotcha. i know if i had a credit card i'd rack up mad debt. Thats why i stay w/ the debit card.

(3 of em are debits)

thats gotta be a hastle spreading money between 4 accounts though

one is my checking card, one paypal card, other 2 are my dads visa/debit (just give him the cash whenever i use em)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 04, 2012 @ 20:32:12
yall have no taste. that purple label jacket is immaculate. maybe u just need a closer look

October 04, 2012 @ 20:33:40
yall have no taste. that purple label jacket is immaculate. maybe u just need a closer look

I think that's a female's jacket tho...

October 04, 2012 @ 20:34:05

That shit ugly AF..
October 04, 2012 @ 20:35:02

That shit ugly AF..

Shits dope as fuck
October 04, 2012 @ 20:35:33
i got my shipping conformation. wuts gucci niggas and i live in SD

you gonna stunt in that dogs & ducks at legoland?

im not old enough to get into legoland. ill probably rock it when i get bitches at chuck e cheese. #YMCMB
October 04, 2012 @ 20:37:00
as someone who really likes the leopard print TNF collab, I cant really feel that jacket.

diamonds are forever.

October 04, 2012 @ 20:41:27
wow, all sizes of the cars are still up

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

October 04, 2012 @ 20:41:36

women's jacket. and if it's not, damn sure looks like one.
October 04, 2012 @ 20:43:26
Glad I copped the navy bevelled this morning when it was re-stocked.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

October 04, 2012 @ 20:46:28

nigga. i had a purple label nf backpack back in the day. i dont doubt the quality. but i do know it looks flamboyant as fuck
October 04, 2012 @ 20:47:50
as someone who really likes the leopard print TNF collab, I cant really feel that jacket.

im the exact opposite. i think the nuptse is awful, probably cuz i hate leopard. And to those saying it looks like a womens jacket, im sure you're just fine with wearing youre other floral gear.

All im saying, is if i had the $725 this jacket costs, id cop it in a heartbeat. @ben8cv knows what up

October 04, 2012 @ 20:49:41
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-LS-t-shirt-Morgan-Creek-Outfitters-M-100-cotton-blk-ducks-dogs-NWT-/251161312222?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item3a7a617bde

holy shit
October 04, 2012 @ 20:50:48
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-LS-t-shirt-Morgan-Creek-Outfitters-M-100-cotton-blk-ducks-dogs-NWT-/251161312222?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item3a7a617bde

holy shit

diamonds are forever.

October 04, 2012 @ 20:51:22

holy shit

smokeyface smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 04, 2012 @ 20:52:59
If you sleep on that cars restock, verily tho hast no swag at all.
October 04, 2012 @ 20:53:52

holy shit

Haha, I remember Supreme did the same thing last season with the floral print. Was originally from some japanese brand I think.
October 04, 2012 @ 20:56:56
is there a chace they will do a restock on the navy d&d? my thirst cannot be quenched without this hat!!
October 04, 2012 @ 20:58:07
is there a chace they will do a restock on the navy d&d? my thirst cannot be quenched without this hat!!

deadass same here

October 04, 2012 @ 21:00:30

holy shit

nice find.

October 04, 2012 @ 21:00:48

that is a straight up old man shirt

October 04, 2012 @ 21:01:23
Pray to based god and he will deliver ye holy restock.
October 04, 2012 @ 21:02:35

nah
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x