Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 4, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
AGar

im still debating on going down to supla for that navy d&d. every print ive seen on ebay looks fucking horrible.

Bout it, Bout it

ichigo81

How is the quality of the blanket 5 panel if anybody copped or seen in person
paulywalnuts

CARS RESTOCK

already copped mine in pink at 11:01

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

October 4, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
dinkleberg

d&d restock on tan, but no navy!!
October 4, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
fuckjohnn

CARS RESTOCK

already copped mine in pink at 11:01

Only on Green & White; Coral looks better than I thought.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 4, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Cars shirt is Cambell's Soup status to me...not my style at all. If it wasn't on the web shop I'd think it was an Urban Outfitters shirt.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 4, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
SilvioDante

@pgar92 left 5 mins ago from sup la no navy on deck maybe a restock later?
October 4, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
bobhall

ooh waffle camo back...copped
October 4, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
darkxheartx3

d&d tan camp just restocked.
October 4, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
isaachowl

Supreme is a powerful brand. I wear my camps to school, and this underclassman kid just says "supreme" and points at me every time he sees me, even when I'm not wearing the shit. The shit is getting in kids heads. I don't even know what to think.
October 4, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Black Adam

any extra pics of the backpack?
October 4, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
Pierce

im still debating on going down to supla for that navy d&d. every print ive seen on ebay looks fucking horrible.

Good luck man , I left at 11:30 and pretty much all of them were gone , I REEEAAALLLYY doubt that any are left and if they are they're shit colorway

IG: _pierce

October 4, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
darkxheartx3

handled comb restock
October 4, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
AGar

oh well ill drop by saturday dont they do restocks that day? @shachah @silviodante

Bout it, Bout it

October 4, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Pierce

@pgar92
It's possible but not likely ,it's like the floral was pretty much
They do random restocked though so i guess you can still try

IG: _pierce

October 4, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
palpitate

Technically, we can't cancel orders. But in reality, can we?

Okay, okay.

darkxheartx3

camo mechanics jacket XL restock
rhythmz

Supreme is a powerful brand. I wear my camps to school, and this underclassman kid just says "supreme" and points at me every time he sees me, even when I'm not wearing the shit. The shit is getting in kids heads. I don't even know what to think.

you fuckin dazed and stunned the kid. now he looks at you like a god.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 4, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
gblockdream

at the end I meant to say no body was copping , sorry !
Oh here's my dogs and dicks for anyone who is interested and I know I need to trim my nails niggas damn!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7ccuD.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bn4LI.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1gWTq.jpg[IMG]
And that 8-ball chain just because
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4SFIj.jpg[IMG]

thats a really,good print
October 4, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
iamrty

And yet there are so many people that do that with sneakers. Collect them and not wear any of them.

I know a really OG sneakerhead who doesn't wear a lot of his sneakers. It's really because those shoes hold more sentimental value, or he's waiting for the "perfect" time to rock them. Also, like with what donadamsky said, older shoes degrade a lot faster, so he doesn't want to ruin them (it's only partially about the monetary value) Another thing is that if you're truly a sneakerhead, you will have more than enough kicks to wear to make up for the fact that you don't rock some of your gems. BUT the one guy I know who does this is 50+ years old and has more than a thousand pairs of shoes. Also, from what I understand, he has no intention of selling the rare shoes he does have (Heinekens, OG Jordans/Air maxes) If you're an angsty hypebeast teenager who only buys Jordans because right now it's "cool" to be a sneakerhead, then you have no props from me. I see these kids way too much nowadays...but then again they're teenagers, they really don't know any better.

/bored rant at work

Sneakerhead since 98 (i'm 31). Man- it literally saddens me to see sneakerheads sock away this beautiful collection and NEVER wear them. What are you saving them for? To leave em to your punk ass son/daught/nephew who's going to either A) slang em all on ebay or B) Rock em like you never would? I hate to say it but this life is short (YOLO) so enjoy your shit you work so hard to acquire.

They're just shoes.

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

October 4, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
SilvioDante

@pgar92 yea but more than likely if any get brought out shits will be insta copped. cool 2 navy and 2 tan for me though so im good.
October 4, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
bennyy

you fuckin dazed and stunned the kid. now he looks at you like a god.

lol hes probably making fun of you man. because you probably have supreme in blatant bold so often so he can

if the D&D tan was still avail when i saw the restock post, I would of probably kop
but already got navy.

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

October 4, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
paulywalnuts

And yet there are so many people that do that with sneakers. Collect them and not wear any of them.

I know a really OG sneakerhead who doesn't wear a lot of his sneakers. It's really because those shoes hold more sentimental value, or he's waiting for the "perfect" time to rock them. Also, like with what donadamsky said, older shoes degrade a lot faster, so he doesn't want to ruin them (it's only partially about the monetary value) Another thing is that if you're truly a sneakerhead, you will have more than enough kicks to wear to make up for the fact that you don't rock some of your gems. BUT the one guy I know who does this is 50+ years old and has more than a thousand pairs of shoes. Also, from what I understand, he has no intention of selling the rare shoes he does have (Heinekens, OG Jordans/Air maxes) If you're an angsty hypebeast teenager who only buys Jordans because right now it's "cool" to be a sneakerhead, then you have no props from me. I see these kids way too much nowadays...but then again they're teenagers, they really don't know any better.

/bored rant at work

Sneakerhead since 98 (i'm 31). Man- it literally saddens me to see sneakerheads sock away this beautiful collection and NEVER wear them. What are you saving them for? To leave em to your punk ass son/daught/nephew who's going to either A) slang em all on ebay or B) Rock em like you never would? I hate to say it but this life is short (YOLO) so enjoy your shit you work so hard to acquire.

They're just shoes.

best shit i've heard all day

October 4, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
hypebeast51

at the end I meant to say no body was copping , sorry !
Oh here's my dogs and dicks for anyone who is interested and I know I need to trim my nails niggas damn!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7ccuD.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bn4LI.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1gWTq.jpg[IMG]
And that 8-ball chain just because
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4SFIj.jpg[IMG]

thats a really,good print

nawwww sun

I got hoez on deck niggah

October 4, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
DennisTheMenace

I see one navy D&D on ebay that has a nice ass print. Then I see one with just cut off dog asses haha.
October 4, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
paulywalnuts

Cars shirt is Cambell's Soup status to me...not my style at all. If it wasn't on the web shop I'd think it was an Urban Outfitters shirt.

urban outfitters has some really nice stuff...

edit: but i do get your point. if it's not you, then it's not you. don't force it.
for example i dont get why dudes are going nuts for the dogs&ducks camp, i really don't, shit looks mad corny to me

October 4, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
mrteebonilla

damn i got all 3 shipping confirmations for my D&Ds they are back on their game cool cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 4, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
stormpal

anyone going to be selling a tan ducks n dogs camp cap?
Need one over here in australia !

also any fit pics of the camo mechanics jacket?
October 4, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
alfie17

suspended

So many ducks and dogs prints are garbage from what I've seen on Instagram seriously you guys better pray to based god you get a nice print I've seen one.. Double dogs on the top cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 4, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
itsgart

restock on both dogs and ducks

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.