Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 4, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
Pierce

Just got back from supLA
Dogs and dicks looks better in tan in person IMO and both are made with really think material (it's good )
Although a good pattern is few and far between . Maybe one out of every 7 had a good color way and you kept seeing people running back whenever Lucas brought out more .
I lucked out with a good navy and ordered a tan online .
Tan will probably sit for a day or two but good luck with that navy

They still have
Red croc
Purple zebra camps if your into that and nobody was grain those mechanics jackets so you'll probably be good .
Ill upload a few pics in a little.

IG: _pierce

October 4, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

supreme as a brand isn't so much about skating.
Supreme as a store (nyc) definitely is.... its still a skate shop

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 4, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Just got back from supLA
Dogs and dicks looks better in tan in person IMO and both are made with really think material (it's good )
Although a good pattern is few and far between . Maybe one out of every 7 had a good color way and you kept seeing people running back whenever Lucas brought out more .

They still have
Red croc
Purple zebra camps if your into that and nobody was grain those mechanics jackets so you'll probably be good .

dogs and dicks

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 4, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
SilvioDante

i want a dogs and dicks cap.
October 4, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
donadamsky

Just got back from supLA

They still have
Red croc

you mean to do that? lol

October 4, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
valleyla

passed on everything again this week. why they put a red box logo on that tan d&d cap is beyond me. if the logo matched the hat like the navy does it woulda been 10x better.

all that's left that i really want is the m51 in camo. sick jacket. i got a feeling a lot of people will be hating that back graphic but that shit is gonz art! supreme keeping itself a skate brand (dont even get me started on them releasing an af1). im sure most of the haters
a) dont know who mark gonzales is, or how important that guy is to skateboarding. kickflipping EMB aka gonz gap was a huge moment in skateboard history.
b) don't even skateboard; like most lames that gush over this brand.

Quit fucking whining b. You're trying to justify why you're buying something to "lames that gush over this brand".

No, I don't skateboard but I don't see a test I need to pass to cop a shirt, hat, jacket, shorts, or anything else. Might as well start stalking kids who buy Roshes and Free Runs to see if they're using 'em right. You have to be able to dunk to buy Jordans. You have to be a 40 year old wife or husband to buy Old Navy. You better be athletic as fuck to cop a pair of Nikes.

nah you dont have to skate to buy supreme, but you should appreciate skating and understand that the brand was based around the NYC skate culture in the early 90s. That being said, im sure a lot of the people that buy supreme now don't skate at all.

I feel you 100%. A lot of my friends skate and that's cool with me. I personally don't skate due to having bad football injuries involving my knees.

Anyone who thinks being able to skate is a requirement to wear Supreme better not be rocking Kate Moss tees and Clarks then because that's not in their niche.

And shit, I'll rock the Indy x Sup collab daily regardless of whether or not I skate. That shit is flames.
October 4, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
apebathing

supreme as a brand isn't so much about skating.
Supreme as a store (nyc) definitely is.... its still a skate shop

I mean that's somewhat true but Supreme isn't a "skateboard" brand anymore. They're more into fashion now and their boards fucking suck anyways.
megustaleche

passed on everything again this week. why they put a red box logo on that tan d&d cap is beyond me. if the logo matched the hat like the navy does it woulda been 10x better.

all that's left that i really want is the m51 in camo. sick jacket. i got a feeling a lot of people will be hating that back graphic but that shit is gonz art! supreme keeping itself a skate brand (dont even get me started on them releasing an af1). im sure most of the haters
a) dont know who mark gonzales is, or how important that guy is to skateboarding. kickflipping EMB aka gonz gap was a huge moment in skateboard history.

Quit fucking whining b. You're trying to justify why you're buying something to "lames that gush over this brand".

No, I don't skateboard but I don't see a test I need to pass to cop a shirt, hat, jacket, shorts, or anything else. Might as well start stalking kids who buy Roshes and Free Runs to see if they're using 'em right. You have to be able to dunk to buy Jordans. You have to be a 40 year old wife or husband to buy Old Navy. You better be athletic as fuck to cop a pair of Nikes.

you're just mad cause you can't even ollie while wearing a skate brand, you fucking herb. Nike pertain to about 100 different sports so using them as a comparison to supreme is pointless. there is no test you need to pass to wear supreme if you don't skate, you're just a poser. it's that simple. poser.

Your reading comprehension is sub-par.

"No, I don't skateboard."

"POSER! OMG POSSSSSERRRRRR!"

How the fuck can I pose as something if I clearly state I don't do it? Wearing camo now makes you a poser of military personnel according to your awful, awful logic.

Pretty sure 99% of the people who have been featured on Supreme photo tees can't skate either but I bet you eat those shirts right up and want them.

Your arquement is irrelevant as fuck, supreme is a skate/fashion brand, being on a shirt doesn't mean you have to skate

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

krayvin

suspended

Just got back from supLA

They still have
Red croc
October 4, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
valleyla

you're just mad cause you can't even ollie while wearing a skate brand, you fucking herb. Nike pertain to about 100 different sports so using them as a comparison to supreme is pointless. there is no test you need to pass to wear supreme if you don't skate, you're just a poser. it's that simple. poser.

Your reading comprehension is sub-par.

"No, I don't skateboard."

"POSER! OMG POSSSSSERRRRRR!"

How the fuck can I pose as something if I clearly state I don't do it? Wearing camo now makes you a poser of military personnel according to your awful, awful logic.

Pretty sure 99% of the people who have been featured on Supreme photo tees can't skate either but I bet you eat those shirts right up and want them.

Your arquement is irrelevant as fuck, supreme is a skate/fashion brand, being on a shirt doesn't mean you have to skate

Then me wearing a shirt from Supreme doesn't mean I have to skate either.

That's my point. If Kate Moss is going to be supporting the brand and that bitch has NEVER touched a skateboard then so can I.
October 4, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
jjapplesauce

Saw this one on ebay. The front looks awful with the dogs tail/ass in the corner. The side duck looks pretty nice. guess we will just have to wait and see.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-DOGS-AND-DUCKS-CAMP-CAP-/110960498465?pt=US_Hats&hash=item19d5c2d721
October 4, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
donadamsky

Question...Has anyone ever checked out with a paypal debit card?

just did today. what's your issue?

ok cool no issue just wondering
and thanks now i have 4 Cards to cop shit with cool cool

youre credit score is gonna look like shit

i dont use em unless i have the cash for it

gotcha. i know if i had a credit card i'd rack up mad debt. Thats why i stay w/ the debit card.

October 4, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
mrteebonilla

Saw this one on ebay. The front looks awful with the dogs tail/ass in the corner. The side duck looks pretty nice. guess we will just have to wait and see.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-DOGS-AND-DUCKS-CAMP-CAP-/110960498465?pt=US_Hats&hash=item19d5c2d721

dat ass print...get it cool cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 4, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
apebathing

All this argument on "you have to skate to wear supreme" is dumb as fuck. That's like saying you have to be a marathon runner to wear running shoes like wtf? Stop with that shit
mrteebonilla

gotcha. i know if i had a credit card i'd rack up mad debt. Thats why i stay w/ the debit card.

(3 of em are debits)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

ChicagoLDRS

I'm not usually one to give a fuck about how the patterns are laid out, but w/ this hat, if you don't see much of the dogs or ducks it makes no sense. I'm hoping I have a dog on the side of my joint and a duck on the other lol otherwise I'm slanging that bitch.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 4, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
ben8cv

damn you're sick as fuck. i bet you can ollie so good! i wish i could skate that well. i bet you jack off thinking about yourself to you asswipe twat
October 4, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
krayvin

suspended

goddamn, i hope the TNF collab is as fresh as this (Liberty x TNF purple label)

but based on the pics we've seen, i doubt it...

damn that shit is uber gay
October 4, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
megustaleche

@valleyla never said you had to skate just explained your arquement made no sense, plenty of skate brands have bitches and random dudes on their shirts doesn't mean the person on the shirt skate.
Dead at you rocking the Indy gear though

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 4, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
donadamsky

(3 of em are debits)

thats gotta be a hastle spreading money between 4 accounts though

October 4, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
ChicagoLDRS

goddamn, i hope the TNF collab is as fresh as this (Liberty x TNF purple label)

but based on the pics we've seen, i doubt it...

damn that shit is uber gay

Hideous...I hope the jacket looks nothing like this.

October 4, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
AGar

any dog and ducks camps still left at supla? i woke up late as fuck today

Bout it, Bout it

October 4, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
valleyla

@valleyla never said you had to skate just explained your arquement made no sense, plenty of skate brands have bitches and random dudes on their shirts doesn't mean the person on the shirt skate.
Dead at you rocking the Indy gear though

I used that argument to show their argument made no sense. It's called a logical fallacy on their part so I brought one up to show their argument was stupid.

All of my friends use Indy trucks, yeah I will buy the gear. My brother used to skate too and used Indy trucks. I'd buy the Thrasher collab too if I could find one.
October 4, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
mrteebonilla

(3 of em are debits)

thats gotta be a hastle spreading money between 4 accounts though

one is my checking card, one paypal card, other 2 are my dads visa/debit (just give him the cash whenever i use em)

October 4, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
donadamsky

yall have no taste. that purple label jacket is immaculate. maybe u just need a closer look

October 4, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
ChicagoLDRS

yall have no taste. that purple label jacket is immaculate. maybe u just need a closer look

I think that's a female's jacket tho...

October 4, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
th14arsenal

That shit ugly AF..
October 4, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
ben8cv

That shit ugly AF..

Shits dope as fuck
October 4, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
stupefyer

i got my shipping conformation. wuts gucci niggas and i live in SD

you gonna stunt in that dogs & ducks at legoland?

im not old enough to get into legoland. ill probably rock it when i get bitches at chuck e cheese. #YMCMB
October 4, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
Ishyaboi™

as someone who really likes the leopard print TNF collab, I cant really feel that jacket.

diamonds are forever.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.