FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 4, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
hect0

restock on tan D&d
October 4, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
mrteebonilla

restock on tan D&d

damn how many times have they restocked the tan...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 4, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
mrteebonilla

Question...Has anyone ever checked out with a paypal debit card?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 4, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
hect0

All size on all mechanics jacket !!
October 4, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
SilvioDante

@mrteebonilla i wish i could use paypal i got a 1k line of credit sitting there empty except for small purchases from ebay
October 4, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
jjapplesauce

Not gonna lie the navy d&d from the instagram pic got me worried. I purchased the hat for dogs and ducks......Not Grass.
October 4, 2012 @ 07:41 PM

Inactive

metal combs are about 20$ like that guy said.. they give you the cheap plastic ones at barber shops.... cant really compare that to a metal comb
October 4, 2012 @ 07:42 PM

Inactive

@jjapplesauce theyre all gonna be different prints tho
October 4, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
palpitate

Not gonna lie the navy d&d from the instagram pic got me worried. I purchased the hat for dogs and ducks......Not Grass.

Ya'll stress too much. Wait a week or so and look at your hat. If it doesn't meet your standards, burn it.

Okay, okay.

October 4, 2012 @ 07:44 PM

Inactive

@silviodante cant you transfer it to your bank
October 4, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
jjapplesauce

@premejay I know. ill most likely be happy with anything but the one in the instagram pic looked like a grassy mess.
October 4, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
alfie17

suspended

Restock on mechanic jacket all colours and sizes!!!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 4, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
hect0

Restock on mechanic jacket all colours and sizes!!!

That's what i said 7 post up...
October 4, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
SilvioDante

@premejay nah its paypal credit card i can pay anywhere that takes paypal even home depot takes paypal lol.
October 4, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
secretsociety

Another restock on the camo mechanics in every size..

سبحان

October 4, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
whitecotton

just did today. what's your issue?
October 4, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
bobhall

anyone mention the camo mechanics restock yet?
mrteebonilla

@mrteebonilla i wish i could use paypal i got a 1k line of credit sitting there empty except for small purchases from ebay

not paypal but the debit card u can get from paypal

valleyla

passed on everything again this week. why they put a red box logo on that tan d&d cap is beyond me. if the logo matched the hat like the navy does it woulda been 10x better.

all that's left that i really want is the m51 in camo. sick jacket. i got a feeling a lot of people will be hating that back graphic but that shit is gonz art! supreme keeping itself a skate brand (dont even get me started on them releasing an af1). im sure most of the haters
a) dont know who mark gonzales is, or how important that guy is to skateboarding. kickflipping EMB aka gonz gap was a huge moment in skateboard history.
b) don't even skateboard; like most lames that gush over this brand.

Quit fucking whining b. You're trying to justify why you're buying something to "lames that gush over this brand".

No, I don't skateboard but I don't see a test I need to pass to cop a shirt, hat, jacket, shorts, or anything else. Might as well start stalking kids who buy Roshes and Free Runs to see if they're using 'em right. You have to be able to dunk to buy Jordans. You have to be a 40 year old wife or husband to buy Old Navy. You better be athletic as fuck to cop a pair of Nikes.
October 4, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
mrteebonilla

ok cool no issue just wondering
and thanks now i have 4 Cards to cop shit with cool cool

October 4, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
ben8cv

anyone mention the camo mechanics restock yet?

its restocked now...
October 4, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
whitecotton

nice cool
October 4, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
ChicagoLDRS

chenille S and painted camo are the 2 best hats this season. Chenille S leather brim tho... why'd ya have to. woulda preferred suede at least

Chenille woulda been piff if they didnt have the felt white outline around the chenille patch cut like that. It looks stupid in the middle and around the fleur de lis. White brim messes them up too.

Not gonna lie...if it did not say "Fuck Bitches Get Money" I'd have little interest in this hat. But b/c it says that I'm going to cop.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 4, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
brightsoles

passed on everything again this week. why they put a red box logo on that tan d&d cap is beyond me. if the logo matched the hat like the navy does it woulda been 10x better.

all that's left that i really want is the m51 in camo. sick jacket. i got a feeling a lot of people will be hating that back graphic but that shit is gonz art! supreme keeping itself a skate brand (dont even get me started on them releasing an af1). im sure most of the haters
a) dont know who mark gonzales is, or how important that guy is to skateboarding. kickflipping EMB aka gonz gap was a huge moment in skateboard history.

Quit fucking whining b. You're trying to justify why you're buying something to "lames that gush over this brand".

No, I don't skateboard but I don't see a test I need to pass to cop a shirt, hat, jacket, shorts, or anything else. Might as well start stalking kids who buy Roshes and Free Runs to see if they're using 'em right. You have to be able to dunk to buy Jordans. You have to be a 40 year old wife or husband to buy Old Navy. You better be athletic as fuck to cop a pair of Nikes.

you're just mad cause you can't even ollie while wearing a skate brand, you fucking herb. Nike pertain to about 100 different sports so using them as a comparison to supreme is pointless. there is no test you need to pass to wear supreme if you don't skate, you're just a poser. it's that simple. poser.
October 4, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
donadamsky

youre credit score is gonna look like shit

October 4, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
valleyla

you're just mad cause you can't even ollie while wearing a skate brand, you fucking herb. Nike pertain to about 100 different sports so using them as a comparison to supreme is pointless. there is no test you need to pass to wear supreme if you don't skate, you're just a poser. it's that simple. poser.

Your reading comprehension is sub-par.

"No, I don't skateboard."

"POSER! OMG POSSSSSERRRRRR!"

How the fuck can I pose as something if I clearly state I don't do it? Wearing camo now makes you a poser of military personnel according to your awful, awful logic.

Pretty sure 99% of the people who have been featured on Supreme photo tees can't skate either but I bet you eat those shirts right up and want them.
October 4, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
mrteebonilla

youre credit score is gonna look like shit

i dont use em unless i have the cash for it

♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

ChicagoLDRS

Get over yourself...most of Supreme's collabs have NOTHING to do w/ skating at all. Kate Moss, Lou Reed, Three 6 Mafia, TNF, CDG, and the list goes on. Yes, it started as a skate brand, it's obviously much more than that now. Most skate brands don't make pea coats and trench coats, it's a mix of all menswear, skate shop, "streetwear" etc... 90s nostalgia w/ a hardcore twist. If Jebbia wanted it to remain purely a skate brand it wouldn't be as successful as it is today.

Now if you're wearing Supreme x Independent shit and you don't skate thats another story but it's plain as day that Supreme is more than just a skate brand, and if they were, they would still be printing only hoodies and tees instead of metal combs, collabs w/ Dip Set, and $500+ jackets.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

pattshreds

nah you dont have to skate to buy supreme, but you should appreciate skating and understand that the brand was based around the NYC skate culture in the early 90s. That being said, im sure a lot of the people that buy supreme now don't skate at all.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.