[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 04, 2012 @ 15:13:36
Copped the navy camp checked out by 11:01 smokeyface

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

October 04, 2012 @ 15:13:38
Copped the navy dogs & ducks and one of the metal combs.
First drop that has had something I really really wanted.

i didnt know you were on here man, good picks smokeyface

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

October 04, 2012 @ 15:13:40
All i got was the camo waffle henley
October 04, 2012 @ 15:14:17
let's just hope that supreme logo doesn't rub off the 8 ball while it's bouncin around in the mail
October 04, 2012 @ 15:14:19
Ended up passing on d&d. Had it in my cart, but kept thinking about it. So I guess I really didn't want it. Grabbed a comb and the red blanket 5-panel. Hopefully the blankets sit b/c if it is dope in person, I'll grab that navy cw.

Definitely, Red was the nicest imo.
LOL. The season just started Krayvin....
October 04, 2012 @ 15:14:33
All i wanted was the camo waffle henley, thats all i wanted

but what else did you want?
October 04, 2012 @ 15:14:48
threw navy d&d out of the cart, print location is just too crucial for me to gamble on it. grats for all those who grabbed it, 5 minutes in it's already sold out

saving for next drop

if you get a bad print just resell it niggah

that's what i was thinking about doing, but hesitated. guess i'll be kicking myself if these retail for 80-90, but i can't see it happening considering how many of them will be floating around
October 04, 2012 @ 15:14:52
hold up, the tan doesn't have a different pattern than the navy right?

IG: _pierce

October 04, 2012 @ 15:15:00
LOL at tan still sitting up there. Thats the one I grabbed and Im glad to see Supreme made enough of these.
October 04, 2012 @ 15:15:16
Copped a Navy and my autofill was fucking up heavy....putting USA for my email and phone #, had to manually input it like back in the day...

Exact thing happened to me, except it was AFTER my card didn't process.
Almost lost my cool, but still got outta there at 11:01.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

October 04, 2012 @ 15:15:37
Copped the navy camp checked out by 11:01 smokeyface

Copped the navy camp checked out by 11:00 smokeyface
October 04, 2012 @ 15:15:41
mechanic in camo
coral cars button
8 ball key chain

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
October 04, 2012 @ 15:16:23
@slap

this seasons pieces are full of hypebeastiality tho
October 04, 2012 @ 15:17:12
mechanics in medium. there was a restock.

cars is too old looking, speckled chambray is better

wtb: small supreme outerwear

October 04, 2012 @ 15:17:35
Copped a Navy and my autofill was fucking up heavy....putting USA for my email and phone #, had to manually input it like back in the day...

same thing happened to me, I checked out as fast as I could, then it said some shit was wrong. fuck, my autofill filled out the country in the telephone and zip code slot so i quickly change that but now it reset my credit card info so I had to do that again too. my autofill never works with supreme.
October 04, 2012 @ 15:17:40
Hope the medium waffle henley fits. Copped that and the tan dogs and duck as well.
October 04, 2012 @ 15:17:49
i'm suprised the cars button up sold out they look childish imo, the speckled chambray on the other hand...grown man shit.
October 04, 2012 @ 15:17:55
Ended up passing on d&d. Had it in my cart, but kept thinking about it. So I guess I really didn't want it. Grabbed a comb and the red blanket 5-panel. Hopefully the blankets sit b/c if it is dope in person, I'll grab that navy cw.

Yeah someone should post pics of that when they get it. But red was definitely a good choice.
P.S. Navy DnD in & out smokeyface
October 04, 2012 @ 15:19:23

same thing happened to me, I checked out as fast as I could, then it said some shit was wrong. fuck, my autofill filled out the country in the telephone and zip code slot so i quickly change that but now it reset my credit card info so I had to do that again too. my autofill never works with supreme.

same shit happened to me with the dunks this summer. i was so close to having them too...i did cop the navy d&d though, wish i had a second card so i could get the tan one right now.
October 04, 2012 @ 15:19:40
speckled shirt is cool as hell. but you know jcrew got my back on better prices.
October 04, 2012 @ 15:20:04
damn, tan is still sitting? I was so certain that was gonna be the more popular one. I got navy though cause I already have a khaki striped canvas.
October 04, 2012 @ 15:20:46
speckled shirt is cool as hell. but you know jcrew got my back on better prices.

truth, j crew runs that chambray game
October 04, 2012 @ 15:22:15

same shit happened to me with the dunks this summer. i was so close to having them too...i did cop the navy d&d though, wish i had a second card so i could get the tan one right now.

i think you can do 2 checkout on one card. ive done it before
October 04, 2012 @ 15:22:37
Lol at anyone who tried buying the mechanics or dogs and ducks for resale
October 04, 2012 @ 15:23:04
damn, tan is still sitting? I was so certain that was gonna be the more popular one. I got navy though cause I already have a khaki striped canvas.

word. tyler the creator & crew came to my work to skate double rock this last week and he was rocking the tan d&d, so i was almost positive the tan one was gonna sell out first. maybe he'll wear it in a video and resale will go nuts.
October 04, 2012 @ 15:23:56
got my confirmation email on my orders.
pulled navy d&d smokeyface
October 04, 2012 @ 15:25:24
lol how long will the tan D&D sit? shit
October 04, 2012 @ 15:25:32
damn, the tan is still sitting
October 04, 2012 @ 15:25:45
Two drops ago I got next day shipping... hoping for that confirmation...
October 04, 2012 @ 15:25:46

word. tyler the creator & crew came to my work to skate double rock this last week and he was rocking the tan d&d, so i was almost positive the tan one was gonna sell out first. maybe he'll wear it in a video and resale will go nuts.

im extremely surprised as well its still there

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x