Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 4, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
hbphilly

should i roll tts with the mechanics jacket or size up one?

check the size chart when they put it up...im sure it wont sell out too fast

i beg to differ
October 4, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
M.

By what time you guys "THINK" the Dogs/Ducks camp will be sold out at the SupLA store? I have an early shift at work tomorrow and wanna be able to get the Tan camp right after my shift.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 4, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
jaeyoung

Fuckkk I finally had enough dough to leisurely buy the atelier in black but now my size is gone...even after the restock.
October 4, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
solexsup

By what time you guys "THINK" the Dogs/Ducks camp will be sold out at the SupLA store? I have an early shift at work tomorrow and wanna be able to get the Tan camp right after my shift.

11:01
October 4, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
bridger

It will sit for like 10 or 15 minutes tops
October 4, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
M.

Fuck, I'm not gonna even bother going. I wanted both colorways, I ain't about to pay rape ass resale. Oh well.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 4, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
systemeb

who else is down for the combs?

be about it.

October 4, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
BeastJr

if it's under $15 then me, then again I don't comb my hair u____u I style it with gel so i dont know.

Navy camp for sure though.
October 4, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
tommypurp

Does Supreme always put stickers in your package or is it random ?
October 4, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
Pierce

they're sick but I don't want to waste time and miss getting my camp because some OF fanboy "CAWPED WITH DA SWIFTNESS"
same with the keychain I like em both but not worth the shipping on their own or not being able to grab what you want , although I might make a trip down to supLA and see whats good tomorrow.

Who's fuckin' with that leather camp ? I hated it at first but now its growing on me , but I'm not about to cop.

IG: _pierce

October 4, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
thomaslicious

they're sick but I don't want to waste time and miss getting my camp because some OF fanboy "CAWPED WITH DA SWIFTNESS"
same with the keychain I like em both but not worth the shipping on their own or not being able to grab what you want , although I might make a trip down to supLA and see whats good tomorrow.

Who's fuckin' with that leather camp ? I hated it at first but now its growing on me , but I'm not about to cop.

my nigga. add the accessory to your cart before the drop, then when the shop's updated add the camp to your cart and checkout...

October 4, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
veryrareandbased

Mechanics jacket in camo was the only piece I really cared about this season....Andddd I have no money in the bank.....

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 4, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
veryrareandbased

Good Luck to everyone tryna cop the jacket for real. But that salt will be all over me.....

EDIT: #BROKENIGGALIFE

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 4, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
alex54726

my nigga. add the accessory to your cart before the drop, then when the shop's updated add the camp to your cart and checkout...
except my nigga, the problem is that comb deez niggas are tryna cwap is part of dat drop with the camp ya feel?
October 4, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
alex54726

when are box logo hoodies dropping?
any ideas?
alright, listen closely my nigga. every friday and sunday, they drop one, only one, of the most prized BOX LOGO HOODY at 1 in the morning and then again at 4 in the morning. Now, they only drop ONE, so you gotta cwap with the swiftness and it could be any colorway or size. you never know what you're going to get so i would just suggest staying up until 1 both nights, then take a 3 hour nap and boom try again. all blessings be to based god and chief keef. pray to them and maybe you'll get what you want if you're swift enough
October 4, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

when are box logo hoodies dropping?
any ideas?

BETTER HURRY

http://www.sheridansapparel.com/product/supreme-box-logo-pullover-hoodie

mmm dk if that site is legit.... is a challange
October 4, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

i know every1 is dying for the ducks and dog camp cap but im PASSING!!! shit is ugly and im just waiting for the BOX LOGO HOODIE!!!
October 4, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
619jojojojosiah

i know every1 is dying for the ducks and dog camp cap but im PASSING!!! shit is ugly and im just waiting for the BOX LOGO HOODIE!!!

same here... but i bet you that shit went up in price
October 4, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
hect0

Yep still waiting for the box logo hoodie, don't give a shit to the ducks and dogs camp !
October 4, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

tomorrow camp cap drop is;

dogs & ducks camp cap
corduroy camp cap
October 4, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
megustaleche

The herbs come out at night

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 4, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

Yep still waiting for the box logo hoodie, don't give a shit to the ducks and dogs camp !

my last cop for this season is the BOX LOGO HOODIE, and yes most likely it went up in price probably 5-10 dollars
October 4, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
hect0

tomorrow camp cap drop is;

dogs & ducks camp cap
corduroy camp cap

And for today ?
October 4, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
christopher.

tbh, the heather colorways on the Metal plate hoodies are the best looking for the hoodies. If they sit for a while, i'll probably cop a pine or purple one
October 4, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
sparkythedinosaur

Lookin forward to the cord can camp braaaaah

street bound

October 4, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
sparkythedinosaur

Cord camp cap* stupid iPhone keyboard!

street bound

October 4, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
dominikid

Anybody got any idea on sizing and price for waffle henly? I wanna cop that camo colorway. I wear a L in Supreme tees from last season, haven't bought any clothing so far this season so idk what size to get. Sorry for the rambling still a little high lol

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

October 4, 2012 @ 10:03 AM
R.

They usually update the sizing chart before they update the shop so keep refreshing it. You'll have like a good 1-3min to check your size before the shop updates.
October 4, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Anybody got any idea on sizing and price for waffle henly? I wanna cop that camo colorway. I wear a L in Supreme tees from last season, haven't bought any clothing so far this season so idk what size to get. Sorry for the rambling still a little high lol

Go medium shit fits a little bigger from cut n sew especially during fw
October 4, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
fuckjohnn

Anyone else feeling the Blanket 5-Pan?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.