[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:24
they're sick but I don't want to waste time and miss getting my camp because some OF fanboy "CAWPED WITH DA SWIFTNESS"
same with the keychain I like em both but not worth the shipping on their own or not being able to grab what you want , although I might make a trip down to supLA and see whats good tomorrow.

Who's fuckin' with that leather camp ? I hated it at first but now its growing on me , but I'm not about to cop.

my nigga. add the accessory to your cart before the drop, then when the shop's updated add the camp to your cart and checkout...
except my nigga, the problem is that comb deez niggas are tryna cwap is part of dat drop with the camp ya feel?
Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:28
when are box logo hoodies dropping?
any ideas?
alright, listen closely my nigga. every friday and sunday, they drop one, only one, of the most prized BOX LOGO HOODY at 1 in the morning and then again at 4 in the morning. Now, they only drop ONE, so you gotta cwap with the swiftness and it could be any colorway or size. you never know what you're going to get so i would just suggest staying up until 1 both nights, then take a 3 hour nap and boom try again. all blessings be to based god and chief keef. pray to them and maybe you'll get what you want if you're swift enough
Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:32
when are box logo hoodies dropping?
any ideas?

BETTER HURRY

http://www.sheridansapparel.com/product/supreme-box-logo-pullover-hoodie

mmm dk if that site is legit.... is a challange
Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:35
i know every1 is dying for the ducks and dog camp cap but im PASSING!!! shit is ugly and im just waiting for the BOX LOGO HOODIE!!!
Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:42
i know every1 is dying for the ducks and dog camp cap but im PASSING!!! shit is ugly and im just waiting for the BOX LOGO HOODIE!!!

same here... but i bet you that shit went up in price
Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:45

Yep still waiting for the box logo hoodie, don't give a shit to the ducks and dogs camp !
Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:45
tomorrow camp cap drop is;

dogs & ducks camp cap
corduroy camp cap
Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:47
The herbs come out at night

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:47

Yep still waiting for the box logo hoodie, don't give a shit to the ducks and dogs camp !

my last cop for this season is the BOX LOGO HOODIE, and yes most likely it went up in price probably 5-10 dollars
Oct 04, 2012 @ 07:49
tomorrow camp cap drop is;

dogs & ducks camp cap
corduroy camp cap

And for today ?
Oct 04, 2012 @ 08:16
tbh, the heather colorways on the Metal plate hoodies are the best looking for the hoodies. If they sit for a while, i'll probably cop a pine or purple one
Oct 04, 2012 @ 08:44
Lookin forward to the cord can camp braaaaah

street bound

Oct 04, 2012 @ 08:45
Cord camp cap* stupid iPhone keyboard!

street bound

Oct 04, 2012 @ 09:55
Anybody got any idea on sizing and price for waffle henly? I wanna cop that camo colorway. I wear a L in Supreme tees from last season, haven't bought any clothing so far this season so idk what size to get. Sorry for the rambling still a little high lol

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

Oct 04, 2012 @ 10:03
They usually update the sizing chart before they update the shop so keep refreshing it. You'll have like a good 1-3min to check your size before the shop updates.
Oct 04, 2012 @ 10:28
Anybody got any idea on sizing and price for waffle henly? I wanna cop that camo colorway. I wear a L in Supreme tees from last season, haven't bought any clothing so far this season so idk what size to get. Sorry for the rambling still a little high lol

Go medium shit fits a little bigger from cut n sew especially during fw
Oct 04, 2012 @ 10:29
Anyone else feeling the Blanket 5-Pan?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 04, 2012 @ 10:36

I think its fire. Shit would be super hyped right now if it was a camp

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

Oct 04, 2012 @ 10:37
fuck all y'all.

buying my mechanics jacket in t - minus 2 hours. so stoked ill even do all y'all a fit pic
Oct 04, 2012 @ 10:38

I think its fire. Shit would be super hyped right now if it was a camp

This exactly

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 04, 2012 @ 10:38
fuck all y'all.

buying my mechanics jacket in t - minus 2 hours. so stoked ill even do all y'all a fit pic

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Damn too much good shit dropping today. Everything's lookin real nice
Oct 04, 2012 @ 11:07
5'9" 145 lbs. large on cars shirt?
Edit: suspected price?
Oct 04, 2012 @ 11:19
Eh, nothing really I like. Might try and cop the tan camp but y'all hyping that shit smh

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 04, 2012 @ 11:19
mechanics looks cute. cars shirt is too.

110/118 but how much jacket? 268?

wtb: small supreme outerwear

Oct 04, 2012 @ 11:21
Fuck D&D, y'all aint about that comb lifestyle smokeyface
Oct 04, 2012 @ 12:09
5'9" 145 lbs. large on cars shirt?
Edit: suspected price?

go medium. i'm 6'2" 165 and large fits me perfectly.
probably $118

Fuck D&D, y'all aint about that comb lifestyle smokeyface

low hanging fruit
Oct 04, 2012 @ 12:44
D&D smokeyface i got class but im iPhone copping that shit

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Oct 04, 2012 @ 12:48
Grabbing the combs, navy d/d, and trying to decide btw which blanket 5-panel. Btw the dark grey w/ hits of green/blue or the one w/ the black bill.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Oct 04, 2012 @ 12:49
Whos going to let me borrow $54?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Oct 04, 2012 @ 12:49
The length of the sideline jacket has me wanting to cop. That white/navy...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0