FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 4, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
itheslayer

@itheslayer nice job copying a reddit post.

Thanks man
October 4, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
TASK

blue d&d cool
October 4, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Stackies

@whitecotton I love the logo, but the jacket is too much.
October 4, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
steff90

hey yall, got a question: how much do you think will the champion parka be? and for how much will it resell?
October 4, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
korange

i haven't checked the web store for couple days, so is there anyone can tell me, did the D&D coat restock today?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 4, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Stackies

@korange Yes

I'm done for the night, good luck to all of you tomorrow.
October 4, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
bridger

hey yall, got a question: how much do you think will the champion parka be? and for how much will it resell?
get your fuckin resellin ass out of here.
October 4, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
paulywalnuts

How the fuck do you expect any of us to know? You are literally asking us to predict the future.
If you have to ask, you cant afford it. Whatever number is in your head, add $100. As far as resell, if thats why youre buying then fuck you again, youre here for the wrong reasons.

Edit: fuck ive been trolled. No one can be this obviously dumb.

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

Inactive

@bridger what if he just wanted to know that if he misses the drop and he has to buy it from someone reselling... stop judging foo.. even if he is gonna resell. stop knocking peoples hustle...
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

$500, $10
October 4, 2012 @ 03:17 AM

Inactive

@paulywalnuts some people can predict the amount of a product that's dropping. yall are so hostile... it's not that serious
October 4, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
nugjug

The resale market doesn't work like that you trick, mark-ass hoe. Its about demand, timing, and market research. It'll resell for like 800 dollars doe
October 4, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
whitecotton

$169 callin it now

Inactive

i bet more than half of you guys resell your supreme stuff anyways. and hype it up saying DS BNWT when really you bought it at the store, wore it a couple times, washed it and still raped the price.

htf does the same shit but yall got his site on your bookmarks ns hit
steff90

damn wtf wrong with you.. I'm the absolute opposite of a reseller and I just wanted a normal answer but obviously this forum is hella fuckd up. I'm from germany and the champion parka is the only thing i wanna cop this weak season for me personal. now get up, get out and get something.
bridger

@bridger what if he just wanted to know that if he misses the drop and he has to buy it from someone reselling... stop judging foo.. even if he is gonna resell. stop knocking peoples hustle...
resellers shouldnt be on this thread.
October 4, 2012 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

but they will anyways not like youre ggonna stop anything from happening
October 4, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
steff90

that's the point. I'm from germany and out here it's not that easy to get to supreme like in the US. people can be so prejudicing over there, well in general.
sweez

damn those prices on HTF are ridic
bridger

but they will anyways not like youre ggonna stop anything from happening
i bet more than half of you guys resell your supreme stuff anyways. and hype it up saying DS BNWT when really you bought it at the store, wore it a couple times, washed it and still raped the price.

And you're defending resellers why?
October 4, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
supremereptar

pass this week, i just want my parka. fuck.
October 4, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
paulywalnuts

Learn to lurk more. Youll learn far more by just lurking and reading as many threads on this board as you can. If you want to learn to predict Supreme resale prices, lurk the fuck out of the marketplace. Youll begin to recognize trends and price spikes, dips and swings. Simple as that.

October 4, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
fuckjohnn

Log the fuck off.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 4, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

damn wtf wrong with you.. I'm the absolute opposite of a reseller and I just wanted a normal answer but obviously this forum is hella fuckd up. I'm from germany and the champion parka is the only thing i wanna cop this weak season for me personal. now get up, get out and get something.

Well to diffuse this ticking time bomb that this fagg is, We ALL hate resellers bc it fvcks up the game when ppl make $ off buying and selling exclusive items. Now you shuda stated your reasons in the 1st post, but honestly know 1 gives two shits about you...If i hada guess $138-$158
October 4, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
steff90

The resale market doesn't work like that you trick, mark-ass hoe. Its about demand, timing, and market research. It'll resell for like 800 dollars doe

I'm no damn reseller. get some knowledge before you judge other people, dumb idiot.
October 4, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
fuckjohnn

Tan>Blue

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 4, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
steff90

Learn to lurk more. Youll learn far more by just lurking and reading as many threads on this board as you can. If you want to learn to predict Supreme resale prices, lurk the fuck out of the marketplace. Youll begin to recognize trends and price spikes, dips and swings. Simple as that.

I asked about the resell price just because of the fact that if I miss the drop I could buy it from someone reselling. now have a good day sir.
paulywalnuts

Why does everyone think its gonna be like $150? A fucking denim jacket is $198 this season, a Levis one is $348. Why would a heavy Champion pullover be $200 less?

howfly

yea so whats dropping tomorrow ?

instagram _burri

mittens

pass this week, i just want my parka. fuck.

You know what dropping?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.