October 3, 2012 @ 06:45 PM

Inactive

@stupefyer yeah buy them
October 3, 2012 @ 06:46 PM

Inactive

@chicagoldrspretty sure it will be!
October 3, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
stupefyer

any idea on how the supreme jeans fit? Compared to levis? usually i wear 514s. are they similar or wuuut.

If you're a size 32/30 I would recommend getting a 32/30. Ect...

dont think you understood my question. im a 32/32 btw. im asking about the fit.
October 3, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
skategoat

Kinda feeling the local beanie but not going to pay $10 shipping for just that...if it's still around during tomorrow's drop tho...

I got it impulsively when the black/yellow got restocked. I like the donut beanie a lot better though because it tastefully has profanity on it, which is hard to pull off. I usually buy beanies for $2 at walgreens but I've always been a fan of more "decorated" streetwear beanies. I've had a mishka one for about 2 years and I still love wearing it. I'll post pictures of the local beanie when it comes in the mail.

edit: just seen the beanies restock for a second/third time since they dropped. that's hurt but what can you do...
October 3, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
howfly

so... speculations on tomorrow?

for real some1 drop some info

edit: cool

instagram _burri

October 3, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
real nigga

so... speculations on tomorrow?

for real some1 drop some info

edit: cool

Fiiiiire but not for $158 doe

Young niggas run everything

October 3, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
SHARKlN

Levi's restock!

White trucker L

Black trucker M, L
October 3, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
fuckjohnn

Camo Vietnam Restock.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 3, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
fuckjohnn

@brandnewguy What size did you get; How tall/big are you?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 3, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
lalala

any idea on how the supreme jeans fit? Compared to levis? usually i wear 514s. are they similar or wuuut.

i guess they fit similar to 514. decent amount of room in the waist/thigh, not very tapered at all. too wide/baggy below the knee for me. had mine tapered a decent amount and they're perfect now.

x

October 3, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
stupefyer

i guess they fit similar to 514. decent amount of room in the waist/thigh, not very tapered at all. too wide/baggy below the knee for me. had mine tapered a decent amount and they're perfect now.

thanks bruh! if i dont like any of the drops tomorrow imma cawp a pair for$ur3
October 3, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
jplarr

gray or navy on the felt arc crew? and do y'all think the restock on them will last till the drop tomorrow?
October 3, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
krayvin

suspended

Levi's restock!

White trucker L

Black trucker M, L

got tha black bitchez. so glad i did, was kinda regretting getting the blue. gonna put that shit on ice.
October 3, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
illestest

Is anyone on here into collecting 5 panels in general?

Trading Black Safari Cap! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183643/

October 3, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
donadamsky

i buy 5 panels to wear, i dont buy them to put on a shelf and look at, if thats what u mean by collecting...

October 3, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
krayvin

suspended

we have some real tools in this thread. shit, dudes just asking if we collect the hats, but a nigga gotta be answering sarcastically and shit. gayest thread by far
October 3, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
illestest

i buy 5 panels to wear, i dont buy them to put on a shelf and look at, if thats what u mean by collecting...

Hell no haha. I'm talking getting rare hats and actually wearing them.

October 3, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
donadamsky

if i had the cash to drop on a hat like balloon lodge, leopard camo, or feathers. I would wear that shit all the time

October 3, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
snar

And yet there are so many people that do that with sneakers. Collect them and not wear any of them.
October 3, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
illestest

if i had the cash to drop on a hat like balloon lodge, leopard camo, or feathers. I would wear that shit all the time

Yeah I got a navy leaves and black balloon lodge and I wear them all the time. Not saying I don't take amazing care of them lol.

October 3, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
THEBIGNB

hope them LS pocket tee's drop tomaro

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

October 3, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
donadamsky

And yet there are so many people that do that with sneakers. Collect them and not wear any of them.

If a shoe is wearable, i dont care how much its worth, i'll rock em .But with shoes like older jordans or nikes where they'll crack and shit if u wear em, its cool to just display em, you know, if u can afford that. Id love to cop a pair of OG Jordan 2's or Maroon 6's to put on display

October 3, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
howfly

@brandnewguy What size did you get; How tall/big are you?

5'6" 150 i buy only Medium ..

instagram _burri

October 3, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
intellect

do the jeans fit like this?
[/img]

"WHERE DA CHOCOLATE MILK AT"
October 3, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
fuqyeh

that atelier been restocked like 4 times now
October 3, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
mcgotkicks

this guys up for adoption looking for a better home XD
October 3, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
PowerCum

i remember wanting the navy feathers camp so badly after i saw yonkers
so i ended up paying $350 for one lol swag
October 3, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
skategoat

I know a really OG sneakerhead who doesn't wear a lot of his sneakers. It's really because those shoes hold more sentimental value, or he's waiting for the "perfect" time to rock them. Also, like with what donadamsky said, older shoes degrade a lot faster, so he doesn't want to ruin them (it's only partially about the monetary value) Another thing is that if you're truly a sneakerhead, you will have more than enough kicks to wear to make up for the fact that you don't rock some of your gems. BUT the one guy I know who does this is 50+ years old and has more than a thousand pairs of shoes. Also, from what I understand, he has no intention of selling the rare shoes he does have (Heinekens, OG Jordans/Air maxes) If you're an angsty hypebeast teenager who only buys Jordans because right now it's "cool" to be a sneakerhead, then you have no props from me. I see these kids way too much nowadays...but then again they're teenagers, they really don't know any better.

/bored rant at work
October 3, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
skategoat

i remember wanting the navy feathers camp so badly after i saw yonkers
so i ended up paying $350 for one lol swag

There's nothing wrong with wanting something just because you've seen it rocked in a video. It's a staple of how aggregate demand works. If it weren't for this same idea, Jordans would probably have never made it past the 1's or 2's. If it weren't for Kurt Cobain, flannel shirts would still be about as cool as mullets. However, there's a fine line between being inspired by someone to buy something and straight-up copying their style. The latter tends to be the more common one, unfortunately.
October 3, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
CrackPipeLips

my large Atelier pullover fits a tiny bit big, do they shrink at all in the wash?

I know preme tees do, cause i always order a large and then after one wash they fit perfecto.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.