[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 02, 2012 @ 15:01:33
rose sweater 158 mechanics 207 ... word smokeyface
October 02, 2012 @ 15:04:06
cool hoodie, quality is there

ugly hoodie
October 02, 2012 @ 15:04:29
@calmoun the conversion is correct. yes, but that's not how supreme prices things. Yen->GBP->USD will all see different prices, which DO NOT convert to each other correctly.

For USD, divide yen by 135. It's not always right, but 9 times out of 10, it gets you within $10 of the price.

Fact of the matter is, no one knows what prices are going to be in specific currencies for anything until they see the actual number from supreme.
October 02, 2012 @ 15:08:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
@calmoun the conversion is correct. yes, but that's not how supreme prices things. Yen->GBP->USD will all see different prices, which DO NOT convert to each other correctly.

For USD, divide yen by 135. It's not always right, but 9 times out of 10, it gets you within 10% of the price.

Fact of the matter is, no one knows what prices are going to be for anything until they see the actual number from supreme.

yer your right, i just converted straight off of Google. I thought the prices would've been correct. Which they arent.

really liking the supreme x levis stuff though the shirts are really on point. Theres also a nice denim jacket aswell!

October 02, 2012 @ 15:28:50
whats up with the website supremeforsale.com is it legit or what?
October 02, 2012 @ 15:35:01

No.
October 02, 2012 @ 15:36:55

That doesnt look legit, Supreme I believe has all official stockists listed on there website. Thats probably the best reliable source.
October 02, 2012 @ 15:42:52
Wrong, this is a conversion of yen to gbp which is entirely accurate. You are however correct that economics and regions do effect prices.

This was for reference.

No...you are wrong...as i just provided proof of how you are wrong. You may be correct in your conversion (congrats for going on google) but the prices do not reflect anything that has been or will be sold as i just pointed out before

just to clarify;
Field Pullover (Blaze Orange Tree Camo, Olive Tree Camo, Black) - £182.9700 (according to you)
Bought it for 130 on the day of release....this is no help to anyone in the uk whatsoever, the prices are not 'rough'...you cant convert it roughly, they are way off

The conversion is entirely correct. I also agree that they wont reflect the prices in the UK which i understand now (I didnt before).
I should of done more research i guess. It didnt take long and i thought i was helping some people on forum.

Im wrong.

Fair play to you ive literally never heard anyone admit to be wrong on this forum. Sorry for being such a cunt, i appreciate your efforts

Instagram - LE11FFF

October 02, 2012 @ 15:49:58
Fair play to you ive literally never heard anyone admit to be wrong on this forum. Sorry for being such a cunt, i appreciate your efforts

No worries man, yep its pretty common to see arguments break out and people just call each other "fags" or whatever. Id rather admit when im wrong to be honest
October 02, 2012 @ 16:08:28
Can someone who has a SS account please message me. I need a certain shirt that I cannot find anywhere else and I have a pretty good idea its for sale on there... I had an account last year right before the babies came through and fucked over the forums, and my account got caught up in the wave of deletion... :\ I like the brand and SS has the best marketplace for buying a lot of supreme items. So if someone can please help me I'd really appreciate it. Just pm me or email me at hufone@gmail.com.. I do not care about an account really. I just want clothes..
October 02, 2012 @ 16:28:44
Can someone who has a SS account please message me. I need a certain shirt that I cannot find anywhere else and I have a pretty good idea its for sale on there... I had an account last year right before the babies came through and fucked over the forums, and my account got caught up in the wave of deletion... :\ I like the brand and SS has the best marketplace for buying a lot of supreme items. So if someone can please help me I'd really appreciate it. Just pm me or email me at hufone@gmail.com.. I do not care about an account really. I just want clothes..

I second that ill throw in some PayPal if anyone can for me
October 02, 2012 @ 16:30:01
that supreme site is garbage
October 02, 2012 @ 16:39:16
dat SS thirst
October 02, 2012 @ 16:40:19
^ ? Is that supposed to be an insult?
October 02, 2012 @ 17:30:54
Is it confirmed that the Split hoodie is split opposite on the backside? Im hoping it's just a solid color on the back.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

October 02, 2012 @ 17:31:34

did u really put an apple sticker on your bong...

October 02, 2012 @ 17:37:01
^^^ dont ask dumb questions...
October 02, 2012 @ 17:41:40
REVS

What shirt is it?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 02, 2012 @ 17:43:57
metal plate hoodie is underrated af. apple sticker on bong is weak.
October 02, 2012 @ 17:46:00
ordered a club jacket got an 8ball instead... its nice but i payed for that corduroy, and had been debating which one to get, so it was even more frustrating when after i finally decided, they sent me the one i didn't choose.

i've been calling their 'support line' and the only option seems to be 'press 5 for other questions' then i just get transferred to silence.

anyone got suggestions? or maybe a direct # i can call about my order.

سبحان

October 02, 2012 @ 17:47:26
ordered a club jacket got an 8ball instead... its nice but i payed for that corduroy, and had been debating which one to get, so it was even more frustrating when after i finally decided, they sent me the one i didn't choose.

i've been calling their 'support line' and the only option seems to be 'press 5 for other questions' then i just get transferred to silence.

Email them via the website. They forgot the pin on my camo trench and responded within the hour.

instagram: @rty

October 02, 2012 @ 17:52:44
@kayyyak that sucks. I got the wrong colorway on my beanie. Not worth a whole 10 back and forth thing with supreme. But a jacket hell yea esp cause that cord jacket is nice.

Lillyhammer

October 02, 2012 @ 17:58:21
Supreme x undftd
October 02, 2012 @ 18:02:24

did u really put an apple sticker on your bong...

iKush

IG: @mobbyluii

October 02, 2012 @ 18:03:14
You dont have to pay return shipping for something they messed up on, correct?
If so, thats so weak.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 02, 2012 @ 18:05:03
@kayyyak that sucks. I got the wrong colorway on my beanie. Not worth a whole 10 back and forth thing with supreme. But a jacket hell yea esp cause that cord jacket is nice.

Not that supreme's concern is customer service, but you think they'd make u front the cost since they fucked up?
Shit you should engage em, considering it's just a beanie, might get lucky and they might just tell u to keep it and ship another. worth an email IMO

instagram: @rty

October 02, 2012 @ 18:06:43
They won't make you ship at your cost. They'll send you the label and have you return it and they'll send out the new package.

Supreme customer service isn't great, but it's not THAT bad...

club jacket is money though, that 8 ball's for boys blushing
October 02, 2012 @ 18:12:25
@iamrty Damn thats true worth a email i guess got nothing to lose.

@sharkin Lulz i got the green club jacket for my vegas trip and its def nice to bring out dressed accordingly but i also got the 8ball for a more casual look and it looks like fire when i paired it up with my black deco shirt. smokeyface

Lillyhammer

October 02, 2012 @ 18:24:11

just stay on the line
October 02, 2012 @ 18:24:22
metal plate hoodie is underrated af. apple sticker on bong is weak.

haha... yea yea that stickers been on there for a min tho.. i was gunna cover is with the get a life sticker but..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x