September 13, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
RyandaGod

US does not always drop the same things as Japan or London...sometimes its similar but sometimes its completely different

always drops the same shit as lndn

last drop was identical except the addition of the football top
September 13, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
feeltheswift

Please painted camo drop tomorrow. cool

Only camp I want this season
same man it's too nice.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
filmoreslim

low-key really hoping for that Atelier tomorrow.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
RyandaGod

#PKhasreturned

cool cool cool cool cool

also hard to fathom has the vans up on his site... old schools are 138 so im guessing around a 98 or 108 price tag on em
September 13, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
mrteebonilla

#PKhasreturned

cool cool cool cool cool

where ha #FindPK

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 13, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
krayvin

suspended

zebra camp is the mark of a true hypebeast
September 13, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

but real talk where the hell is kopbox and when is he gonna restock.

:)

September 13, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
mrteebonilla

but real talk where the hell is kopbox and when is he gonna restock.

been wondering since June ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 13, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
BeastJr

8 Ball Coaches Jacket. Only piece I'm really dead-set on buying this year.

Yay or Nay?

I'm so sick of seeing this shit, if you're dead set or like it, then why the hell do you need people's approval? Just buy the damn thing.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
LoLife

hey anybody find the three 6 mafia tee to fit really big?

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

September 13, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
RyandaGod

hey anybody find the three 6 mafia tee to fit really big?

all of this seasons graphic tees do homie
September 13, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
TheGod

suspended

box logos dropping tomorrow niggas

Still selling shit. Got banned for not wanting to sell to some mod on this site lmao. PM Me for pics of what im selling.

September 13, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
thane20

Someone stole my Tree camo camp hat sad UPS man just left my package by the front door...and someone took it confused

Bang

September 13, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
Kizamime

same man it's too nice.

The Purple is cool
$timRep

Someone stole my Supre Tree camo camp hat sad UPS man just left my package on the front door...and someone took it

damn. that blows, you should let them know that you want all packages to be held for you to pick up from now on, and I guess on the bright side it wasn't a big order.
mrteebonilla

same man it's too nice.

The Purple is cool

ya i really like that too

September 13, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
isaachowl

Do y'all think the Rose Sweater will be hyped and move like hot cakes? Jawn is looking pretty smooth.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
$timRep

Do y'all think the Rose Sweater will be hyped and move like hot cakes? Jawn is looking pretty smooth.

hopefully not I really want that sweater, probably my favorite item out of both seasons.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
keepit100g

hopefully not I really want that sweater, probably my favorite item out of both seasons.

trust they will
September 13, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
thane20

Someone stole my Supre Tree camo camp hat sad UPS man just left my package on the front door...and someone took it

damn. that blows, you should let them know that you want all packages to be held for you to pick up from now on, and I guess on the bright side it wasn't a big order.

Yup im going to let them know, hopefully I can at least get my money back

Bang

September 13, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
huynh

Some time last year I asked if Supreme still used CYC.
I was told that they didn't?? I only JUST received my first order from FW12 and the quality of the Last Supper hoodie is superb so I did a quick search:

So Supreme DOES still use CYC for their "Made in Canada" products which is a good thing.
CYC are the guys behind Alife (recently sold?? ), Reigning Champ, wings + horns and Supreme has been using them for a long, long time.

Good to know Supreme still cares about quality.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

you wont be able to, they will say it was your fault for not being home or not having a held package.

:)

September 13, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
mrteebonilla

you wont be able to, they will say it was your fault for not being home or not having a held package.

my dad ordered some solar red lebrons from eastbay (awhile back) and when they dropped it off my uncle was moving out and the movers accidentally put it in their shit...but anyways my dad didnt know and called and they sent him another pair for free

September 13, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
isaachowl

What y'all guessing the price on the Rose will be?
I'm guessing the ballpark of like $130-170, not familiar with their sweater retail.
(plz don't Wizard me, I have Kid Cudi for that)
September 13, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
pigionz

That cars shirt in forest green is straight clean.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

September 13, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
donadamsky

my dad ordered some solar red lebrons from eastbay (awhile back) and when they dropped it off my uncle was moving out and the movers accidentally put it in their shit...but anyways my dad didnt know and called and they sent him another pair for free

your uncle found the first pair i take it? thats seems shady lol, i feel like eastbay would need more proof b4 they just sent him another pair. Seems like unrecieved packages in general would be the fault of the shipping service though. Still, thats mad cool if he ended up w/ 2 pairs

veryrareandbased

zebra camp is the mark of a true hypebeast

But the original Zebra isn't, which is more loud & this year is more subtle. Only cause the Zebra from 2010 is "heat" and this year is just a recycled design. SMH at people like you.

All & all Imma cop that red zebra cause I personally think it's nice,

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

Tacoshells

Someone stole my Tree camo camp hat sad UPS man just left my package by the front door...and someone took it confused

When you see them wearing it whoop they ass, I mean if they live near you you'll know who took it. Also when you order stuff try not to tell everyone around you or brag about it if you did. Nigglets be stealing.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
butteredsalmon

Thanks for checking it out! Glad you liked "Pink Motel", "Land O Lakes" was actually my personal favorite

Google: Butter With A Side Of Salmon

September 13, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
mrteebonilla

your uncle found the first pair i take it? thats seems shady lol, i feel like eastbay would need more proof b4 they just sent him another pair. Seems like unrecieved packages in general would be the fault of the shipping service though. Still, thats mad cool if he ended up w/ 2 pairs

ya but he told my dad ha and my dad yells at customer service ppl so he gets his shit lmao

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.