[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 13, 2012 @ 01:55:38
I think the chalk camps are dropping tomorrow too, they're on the .jp store, I might be wrong though.

There's no correlation between the Japan and NY/LA/London drops.
September 13, 2012 @ 01:56:19
Why does japan drop everything so much sooner?? And does the US site always drop the same items that they do?
September 13, 2012 @ 01:57:05
Why does japan drop everything so much sooner?? And does the US site always drop the same items that they do?

1. Japan is out here.
2. No.
September 13, 2012 @ 01:57:09
US does not always drop the same things as Japan or London...sometimes its similar but sometimes its completely different
September 13, 2012 @ 01:57:45
I think the chalk camps are dropping tomorrow too, they're on the .jp store, I might be wrong though.

ah okay, thanks for clearing that up
September 13, 2012 @ 01:58:45
US does not always drop the same things as Japan or London...sometimes its similar but sometimes its completely different

always drops the same shit as lndn

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 13, 2012 @ 01:59:08

ah okay, thanks for clearing that up

Good haha cuz I'm not to excited about the shit they dropped this week :|
September 13, 2012 @ 02:00:13

always drops the same shit as lndn

last drop was identical except the addition of the football top
September 13, 2012 @ 02:00:58
Please painted camo drop tomorrow. smokeyface

Only camp I want this season
same man it's too nice.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:02:33
low-key really hoping for that Atelier tomorrow.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 13, 2012 @ 02:06:27
#PKhasreturned

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

also hard to fathom has the vans up on his site... old schools are 138 so im guessing around a 98 or 108 price tag on em
September 13, 2012 @ 02:07:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
#PKhasreturned

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

where ha #FindPK

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 13, 2012 @ 02:08:57
zebra camp is the mark of a true hypebeast
September 13, 2012 @ 02:10:25
but real talk where the hell is kopbox and when is he gonna restock.

:)

September 13, 2012 @ 02:11:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
but real talk where the hell is kopbox and when is he gonna restock.

been wondering since June ha

September 13, 2012 @ 02:13:15
8 Ball Coaches Jacket. Only piece I'm really dead-set on buying this year.

Yay or Nay?

I'm so sick of seeing this shit, if you're dead set or like it, then why the hell do you need people's approval? Just buy the damn thing.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:17:12
hey anybody find the three 6 mafia tee to fit really big?

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

September 13, 2012 @ 02:20:35
hey anybody find the three 6 mafia tee to fit really big?

all of this seasons graphic tees do homie
September 13, 2012 @ 02:21:11
box logos dropping tomorrow niggas

Still selling shit. Got banned for not wanting to sell to some mod on this site lmao. PM Me for pics of what im selling.

September 13, 2012 @ 02:22:09
Someone stole my Tree camo camp hat smh UPS man just left my package by the front door...and someone took it ?)

Bang

September 13, 2012 @ 02:23:22
Please painted camo drop tomorrow. smokeyface

same man it's too nice.

The Purple is smokeyface
September 13, 2012 @ 02:23:41
Someone stole my Supre Tree camo camp hat smh UPS man just left my package on the front door...and someone took it

damn. that blows, you should let them know that you want all packages to be held for you to pick up from now on, and I guess on the bright side it wasn't a big order.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:23:47
same man it's too nice.

The Purple is smokeyface

ya i really like that too

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 13, 2012 @ 02:28:37
Do y'all think the Rose Sweater will be hyped and move like hot cakes? Jawn is looking pretty smooth.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:29:41
Do y'all think the Rose Sweater will be hyped and move like hot cakes? Jawn is looking pretty smooth.

hopefully not I really want that sweater, probably my favorite item out of both seasons.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:32:34

hopefully not I really want that sweater, probably my favorite item out of both seasons.

trust they will
September 13, 2012 @ 02:34:23
Someone stole my Supre Tree camo camp hat smh UPS man just left my package on the front door...and someone took it

damn. that blows, you should let them know that you want all packages to be held for you to pick up from now on, and I guess on the bright side it wasn't a big order.

Yup im going to let them know, hopefully I can at least get my money back

Bang

September 13, 2012 @ 02:35:17
Some time last year I asked if Supreme still used CYC.
I was told that they didn't?? I only JUST received my first order from FW12 and the quality of the Last Supper hoodie is superb so I did a quick search:

So Supreme DOES still use CYC for their "Made in Canada" products which is a good thing.
CYC are the guys behind Alife (recently sold?? ), Reigning Champ, wings + horns and Supreme has been using them for a long, long time.

Good to know Supreme still cares about quality.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x