300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 3, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
lenryhouis

im hoping to pick up the N-3B. also considering Barbour jackets but they're are much more expensive im sure, assuming the N-3B is $350, a nice Barbour is anywhere from $200 to $400 more, so, yeah

sameee yo. one item i really want this season. looks quality! hopefully the fit is on point or ill have to get it tailored like my 8 ball... probably will be more expensive though. my 8 ball jacket is gonna cost around 30 bucks to get a proper fit which is saddening but its a very nice jacket other than the fit

think i've changed my mind completely on the champion parka. hopefully i can cop in navy that arc is tooo nice!

why do you need the 8 ball tailored? u fat?

naw, it was too baggy actually
October 3, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
korange

anyone can tell me how can i get a invitation code from strictly supreme? thx so much!!!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 3, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
bennyy

i dont know how to really feel about af1s....

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

October 3, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
mrteebonilla

anyone can tell me how can i get a invitation code from strictly supreme? thx so much!!!

from a mod and good luck wit that

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 3, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
supersoju

suspended

I really don't know what to say about those.
October 3, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
megustaleche

Post some nudes they're into that kind of thing

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 3, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
bridger

im hoping to pick up the N-3B. also considering Barbour jackets but they're are much more expensive im sure, assuming the N-3B is $350, a nice Barbour is anywhere from $200 to $400 more, so, yeah

sameee yo. one item i really want this season. looks quality! hopefully the fit is on point or ill have to get it tailored like my 8 ball... probably will be more expensive though. my 8 ball jacket is gonna cost around 30 bucks to get a proper fit which is saddening but its a very nice jacket other than the fit

think i've changed my mind completely on the champion parka. hopefully i can cop in navy that arc is tooo nice!

why do you need the 8 ball tailored? u fat?
when have you ever heard of someone getting something tailored because it was too small?
October 3, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
korange

i really need one!~!!!!!!!!!!! someone help me plz!!!

October 3, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
frankieBRKLYN

No one is going to give you one so go away.
October 3, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
supremereptar

hoping for that champion parka, anyone else?
if so what color?
October 3, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
bridger

Really tho shut the fuck up. You post more than anyone on this thread yet you have zero information to contribute. You're not going to get an SS code on because if anyone had one they would be selling it and not giving it away to some annoying kid on hypebeast. It's people like you that are ruining this thread.
October 3, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
donadamsky

we might see a cheaper price for the split pullover. it's less yen than the atelier..

chino pants are 21000 yen and 138 usd, so i'm hoping we'll see the same conversion for the split

i'm expecting $146 and up though, the way they're pricing hoodies this year

@stormpal price on the pile lined shirt?

the pile lined shirt is 19950 yen
600+ for the leather down jacket, goddamn. Price isnt really surprising though..

edit: japan gets all the good shit, stateside heads just get red stickers lol

@stormpal it would be great if you posted the yen prices of the N3B and harris coach cool

n-3b is pretty expensive at 52500 yen
harris coach is 52500 yen as well

thats close to 400. fuck that, n-3b isnt that nice...

edit: those olive af1's are ehh. might be the pics, bet theyll look better in person.

October 3, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
donadamsky

only 6 eyelets instead of 7 in those af1 pics. thats why they looked wierd...

October 3, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Or does anyone know the best way to shrink tees?

Squats. Deadlifts. Bent Over Rows. Bench Press.
or
wash hot. dry hot. repeat. smaller shirt.

wash cold, hang dry, same size forever!

word thanks.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 3, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Black Adam

Any speculations on the price range of the donkey jacket or the champion parka?

Too$hort is that you???
donkey ~$300 (41k yen)
champion ~$150 (19,950 yen)

yep it's me. thanks for the info
October 3, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
howfly

we might see a cheaper price for the split pullover. it's less yen than the atelier..

chino pants are 21000 yen and 138 usd, so i'm hoping we'll see the same conversion for the split

600+ for the leather down jacket, goddamn. Price isnt really surprising though..

@stormpal it would be great if you posted the yen prices of the N3B and harris coach cool

edit: those olive af1's are ehh. might be the pics, bet theyll look better in person.

400! damn ill have to pass on that n-3b .. and those pics justify that its a pass on the af1's

instagram _burri

October 3, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
donadamsky

400! damn ill have to pass on that n-3b .. and those pics justify that its a pass on the af1's

those pics are shit, they dont even have the right number of eyelets. You know how samples always have something off from the actual model. There was pics of the CDG authentics that only had 4 eyelets but those ending up turning out pretty nice. I'll wait for the official images before i decide...

October 3, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
fuckjohnn

Yea right on the fence about the AF1s; Waiting for that Monday morning e-mail to see official images.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 3, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
snar

really hoping the tnf collab comes before the n-3b, but i doubt it will
October 3, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
eightducks

if so what color?
don't really know why you would want our opinion on colors, just go with what looks best. Green/yellow for me though. I have to many navy and black outerwear pieces. And i could never pull off that orange.
October 3, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
donadamsky

if so what color?
don't really know why you would want our opinion on colors, just go with what looks best. Green/yellow for me though. I have to many navy and black outerwear pieces. And i could never pull off that orange.

i like the design of the champion parka alot, just not any of the color schemes. a dark red one might've been nice

October 3, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
jrich703

Or does anyone know the best way to shrink tees?

Squats. Deadlifts. Bent Over Rows. Bench Press.
or
wash hot. dry hot. repeat. smaller shirt.

wash cold, hang dry, same size forever!

word thanks.

Some might say squats are a lower body Excercise ..but who knows

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

October 3, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
jjapplesauce

I was looking around on ebay and seeing how much some things were going for and I always get a kick out of seeing this hat. I always see it thrown in on ebay and It makes me laugh. Hats awkward as shit.

here it is on some janky ass site.

http://www.yagoods.com/supreme-hat-cap-5-box-logo-camp/

whos coppin?
October 3, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
frankieBRKLYN

I was looking around on ebay and seeing how much some things were going for and I always get a kick out of seeing this hat. I always see it thrown in on ebay and It makes me laugh. Hats awkward as shit.

whos coppin?

dead @ 5 panel/fitted hybrid
October 3, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
john0966

whos coppin?

First comment: "LOVE this item. Decent condition, shipped very quickly, definitely authentic! A+" ahahaha
Edit- If I ever saw some kid wearing that I would straight up laugh right in his face.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

October 3, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

whos coppin?

lmao

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 3, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
Pierce

whos coppin?

I copped two in one order cool
just waitin' on that confirmation

IG: _pierce

October 3, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
donadamsky

yup, thats the ugliest fake ive ever seen.

@jjapplesauce awkward is a great way to describe it lol

October 3, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Pierce

so we're looking at about a 138$ price point for that Rose sweater ? I'll still cop but I just hope that it doesn't drop along side dogs and ducks , rose beanie , or box logo hoody ( yea I said it ) , It's just a lot to drop at once whilst having to make a car payment .

IG: _pierce

October 3, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
korange

Really tho shut the fuck up. You post more than anyone on this thread yet you have zero information to contribute. You're not going to get an SS code on because if anyone had one they would be selling it and not giving it away to some annoying kid on hypebeast. It's people like you that are ruining this thread.

i am just about new here, i understand why you are mad, i am sorry.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.