October 2, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
wordsworth

Can someone who has a SS account please message me. I need a certain shirt that I cannot find anywhere else and I have a pretty good idea its for sale on there... I had an account last year right before the babies came through and fucked over the forums, and my account got caught up in the wave of deletion... :\ I like the brand and SS has the best marketplace for buying a lot of supreme items. So if someone can please help me I'd really appreciate it. Just pm me or email me at hufone@gmail.com.. I do not care about an account really. I just want clothes..

What shirt is it?

Musashi T Shirt in the SAND colorway... Size L.

I see the med on ebay but I need a L
October 2, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
veryrareandbased

That mechanics jacket better drop this week cool

Nahhhhhhh. Mid october I hope.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 2, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
veryrareandbased

Supreme's shipping been slacking...Smh

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 2, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
blunt_trauma

if anyone has any shirts in the SEAFOAM colorway from a few years back let me know if you're looking to sell
October 2, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
SHARKlN

C'mon obey...

October 2, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
ben8cv

Is it confirmed that the Split hoodie is split opposite on the backside? Im hoping it's just a solid color on the back.

Confirmed go to the preview and look at the three hoodies hanging up. You can see blue on the backside of the red shoulder.
October 2, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
$timRep

I bought the black 8 ball jacket in medium, hopefully I'll like it when it gets here otherwise I'm stuck with it razz doesn't look like it would resell
October 2, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
lordlukey

dunno if its been posted but the local beanie got a restock in all colours
October 2, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
SHARKlN

Is it confirmed that the Split hoodie is split opposite on the backside? Im hoping it's just a solid color on the back.

Confirmed go to the preview and look at the three hoodies hanging up. You can see blue on the backside of the red shoulder.

no he's asking if the back is entirely blue or if it is split the opposite from the front.

personally, i hope it's split because the sleeves are different colors and it'll give off that colorblocking vibe a bit cleaner
October 2, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
________

very nice cool

i like how they got NY in the background cool
but look who else did it lol
October 2, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
ben8cv

no he's asking if the back is entirely blue or if it is split the opposite from the front.

personally, i hope it's split because the sleeves are different colors and it'll give off that colorblocking vibe a bit cleaner

Shit my bad. me too though. Solid back and two different sleeve colors would look awful
October 2, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
megustaleche

How do you guys clean sweat stains off of your hats? Wore a camel camp to the Texas/OSU game and now it's looking nast.

Try wiping it with a wet cloth.

No don't use a wet cloth you'll make it worse, boil water and hold the hat over the steam, make sure you steam the whole hat and also can do multiple times if first time doesn't help

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 2, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
squarepixels

Can someone who has a SS account please message me. I need a certain shirt that I cannot find anywhere else and I have a pretty good idea its for sale on there... I had an account last year right before the babies came through and fucked over the forums, and my account got caught up in the wave of deletion... :\ I like the brand and SS has the best marketplace for buying a lot of supreme items. So if someone can please help me I'd really appreciate it. Just pm me or email me at hufone@gmail.com.. I do not care about an account really. I just want clothes..
There's a tan size large on there for $32....why so thirsty for a tee though?

What shirt is it?

October 2, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
stupefyer

What shirt is it?

i have one. if you offer the right price ill sell it or trade. pm me asap
October 2, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
wordsworth

There's a tan size large on there for $32....why so thirsty for a tee though?

What shirt is it?

word im gonna see if this guy can help me get it..
October 2, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
dirtyxrabbit

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
October 2, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
wordsworth

It will look nice with my infrareds, thats really the main reason I want it.. It's like the most underrated and best tee of the season..
October 2, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
squarepixels

It will look nice with my infrareds, thats really the main reason I want it.. It's like the most underrated and best tee of the season..
collinsboi is his username on SS, HB, and ebay.
October 2, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

8 ball coaches jacket and XL white Les Enfants Terribles tee came in today, jacket is amazing but shirt is way too big. If anyone has a medium white or grey LES tee and wants to trade for mine, hit me up.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 2, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Or does anyone know the best way to shrink tees?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 2, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
sparkythedinosaur

the vans x supreme old schools in burgundy look like the port/dark indigo sample shoe i picked up from a showroom, they're sickkkkkkk

street bound

October 2, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
iamrty

Or does anyone know the best way to shrink tees?

Squats. Deadlifts. Bent Over Rows. Bench Press.
or
wash hot. dry hot. repeat. smaller shirt.

wash cold, hang dry, same size forever!

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

October 2, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
sellme

the vans x supreme old schools in burgundy look like the port/dark indigo sample shoe i picked up from a showroom, they're sickkkkkkk

i copped the tans and the black/silver, them joints was mad clean.
October 2, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
kevlar

collinsboi is his username on SS, HB, and ebay.
Agreed. Definitely underrated.
October 2, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
stormpal

we might see a cheaper price for the split pullover. it's less yen than the atelier..

chino pants are 21000 yen and 138 usd, so i'm hoping we'll see the same conversion for the split

i'm expecting $146 and up though, the way they're pricing hoodies this year

@stormpal price on the pile lined shirt?

the pile lined shirt is 19950 yen
600+ for the leather down jacket, goddamn. Price isnt really surprising though..

edit: japan gets all the good shit, stateside heads just get red stickers lol

@stormpal it would be great if you posted the yen prices of the N3B and harris coach cool

n-3b is pretty expensive at 52500 yen
harris coach is 52500 yen as well
October 2, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
judgemyjoindate

slept rough on the levi's trucker. sad
shit is too butter in black.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

October 2, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
Ishyaboi™

i cant believe i slept on the football l/s tee. it just looks shittuyy online

diamonds are forever.

October 2, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
judgemyjoindate

i cant believe i slept on the football l/s tee. it just looks shittuyy online

very true. when i first looked at it, i didn't realize it was the NWA font. it is really proper in person, only the black collared ones though.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

October 2, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
bennyy

cmon dogs and ducks thursday

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

October 2, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
korange

how much you guys think the mechanics puffy jacket will be ?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.