[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 02, 2012 @ 17:41
Can someone who has a SS account please message me. I need a certain shirt that I cannot find anywhere else and I have a pretty good idea its for sale on there... I had an account last year right before the babies came through and fucked over the forums, and my account got caught up in the wave of deletion... :\ I like the brand and SS has the best marketplace for buying a lot of supreme items. So if someone can please help me I'd really appreciate it. Just pm me or email me at hufone@gmail.com.. I do not care about an account really. I just want clothes..

What shirt is it?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 02, 2012 @ 17:43
metal plate hoodie is underrated af. apple sticker on bong is weak.
Oct 02, 2012 @ 17:46
ordered a club jacket got an 8ball instead... its nice but i payed for that corduroy, and had been debating which one to get, so it was even more frustrating when after i finally decided, they sent me the one i didn't choose.

i've been calling their 'support line' and the only option seems to be 'press 5 for other questions' then i just get transferred to silence.

anyone got suggestions? or maybe a direct # i can call about my order.

سبحان

Oct 02, 2012 @ 17:47
ordered a club jacket got an 8ball instead... its nice but i payed for that corduroy, and had been debating which one to get, so it was even more frustrating when after i finally decided, they sent me the one i didn't choose.

i've been calling their 'support line' and the only option seems to be 'press 5 for other questions' then i just get transferred to silence.

Email them via the website. They forgot the pin on my camo trench and responded within the hour.

instagram: @rty

Oct 02, 2012 @ 17:52
@kayyyak that sucks. I got the wrong colorway on my beanie. Not worth a whole 10 back and forth thing with supreme. But a jacket hell yea esp cause that cord jacket is nice.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 02, 2012 @ 17:58
Supreme x undftd
Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:02
cool hoodie, quality is there

did u really put an apple sticker on your bong...

iKush

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:03
You dont have to pay return shipping for something they messed up on, correct?
If so, thats so weak.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:05
@kayyyak that sucks. I got the wrong colorway on my beanie. Not worth a whole 10 back and forth thing with supreme. But a jacket hell yea esp cause that cord jacket is nice.

Not that supreme's concern is customer service, but you think they'd make u front the cost since they fucked up?
Shit you should engage em, considering it's just a beanie, might get lucky and they might just tell u to keep it and ship another. worth an email IMO

Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:06
They won't make you ship at your cost. They'll send you the label and have you return it and they'll send out the new package.

Supreme customer service isn't great, but it's not THAT bad...

club jacket is money though, that 8 ball's for boys blushing
Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:12
@iamrty Damn thats true worth a email i guess got nothing to lose.

@sharkin Lulz i got the green club jacket for my vegas trip and its def nice to bring out dressed accordingly but i also got the 8ball for a more casual look and it looks like fire when i paired it up with my black deco shirt. smokeyface

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:24

just stay on the line
Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:24
metal plate hoodie is underrated af. apple sticker on bong is weak.

haha... yea yea that stickers been on there for a min tho.. i was gunna cover is with the get a life sticker but..
Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:33
That mechanics jacket better drop this week smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:34
How do you guys clean sweat stains off of your hats? Wore a camel camp to the Texas/OSU game and now it's looking nast.
Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:37
will the porter x supreme cases get the date announced before drop?
n what are the chances of finding a fuck em rug in the market
Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:50
Is this a fake? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Levi-Colab-polka-dot-shirt-/271069839622?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item3f1d058106

It has pearlized snap buttons but all the pics I've seen has your standard 4-hole sewn buttons. I actually think the snap buttons are better (cool to feel like the hulk rippin your shit open) says it's one of a kind... hmmm

Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:50
Can someone who has a SS account please message me. I need a certain shirt that I cannot find anywhere else and I have a pretty good idea its for sale on there... I had an account last year right before the babies came through and fucked over the forums, and my account got caught up in the wave of deletion... :\ I like the brand and SS has the best marketplace for buying a lot of supreme items. So if someone can please help me I'd really appreciate it. Just pm me or email me at hufone@gmail.com.. I do not care about an account really. I just want clothes..

What shirt is it?

Musashi T Shirt in the SAND colorway... Size L.

I see the med on ebay but I need a L
Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:53
That mechanics jacket better drop this week smokeyface

Nahhhhhhh. Mid october I hope.

hansum is 4ever

Oct 02, 2012 @ 19:18
Supreme's shipping been slacking...Smh

hansum is 4ever

Oct 02, 2012 @ 20:05
if anyone has any shirts in the SEAFOAM colorway from a few years back let me know if you're looking to sell
Oct 02, 2012 @ 20:42
C'mon obey...

Oct 02, 2012 @ 20:44
Is it confirmed that the Split hoodie is split opposite on the backside? Im hoping it's just a solid color on the back.

Confirmed go to the preview and look at the three hoodies hanging up. You can see blue on the backside of the red shoulder.
Oct 02, 2012 @ 20:44
I bought the black 8 ball jacket in medium, hopefully I'll like it when it gets here otherwise I'm stuck with it tongueface doesn't look like it would resell
Oct 02, 2012 @ 21:01
dunno if its been posted but the local beanie got a restock in all colours
Oct 02, 2012 @ 21:04
Is it confirmed that the Split hoodie is split opposite on the backside? Im hoping it's just a solid color on the back.

Confirmed go to the preview and look at the three hoodies hanging up. You can see blue on the backside of the red shoulder.

no he's asking if the back is entirely blue or if it is split the opposite from the front.

personally, i hope it's split because the sleeves are different colors and it'll give off that colorblocking vibe a bit cleaner
Oct 02, 2012 @ 21:07
Originally posted by Inactive User

very nice smokeyface

i like how they got NY in the background smokeyface
but look who else did it lol
Oct 02, 2012 @ 21:13
Originally posted by Inactive User

no he's asking if the back is entirely blue or if it is split the opposite from the front.

personally, i hope it's split because the sleeves are different colors and it'll give off that colorblocking vibe a bit cleaner

Shit my bad. me too though. Solid back and two different sleeve colors would look awful
Oct 02, 2012 @ 21:22
How do you guys clean sweat stains off of your hats? Wore a camel camp to the Texas/OSU game and now it's looking nast.

Try wiping it with a wet cloth.

No don't use a wet cloth you'll make it worse, boil water and hold the hat over the steam, make sure you steam the whole hat and also can do multiple times if first time doesn't help

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 02, 2012 @ 21:24
There's a tan size large on there for $32....why so thirsty for a tee though?

What shirt is it?

Musashi T Shirt in the SAND colorway... Size L.

I see the med on ebay but I need a L
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0