October 1, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
SHARKlN

just got off the phone w/ "the connect"
says 75% sure it'll be on a thursday

how gay, you call you connect to ask what a faggot

Lol, you must be new here..

i found out about supreme because of odd future
October 1, 2012 @ 05:02 PM

Picked up the metal plate pullover. Top notch quality and perfect for hotter climates. Not as stiff and rough as the heavyweight crossgrain on the altier and box logo. A much softer and nicer material overall, still warm as fuck tho.
October 1, 2012 @ 05:07 PM

Inactive

Picked up the metal plate pullover. Top notch quality and perfect for hotter climates. Not as stiff and rough as the heavyweight crossgrain on the altier and box logo. A much softer and nicer material overall, still warm as fuck tho.

Lol wut?
October 1, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
brightsoles

Anybody else getting annoyed with how much supreme has blown up. Ive known supreme and been down for awhile and it for some reason gets under my skin to see it being worn by a bunch of goobers. I just really dont want to see this awesome company turn into diamond and me be able to walk around town and see any jock clown wearing it. I started seeing dudes around my college campus/parties and they have know idea what the brand even is about. Also, most I see i can just eye ball and tell its fake supreme. I mean im stoked for the company success but damn.

What grown man gives a shit what another man is wearing do your thing fuck everybody else
Anybody else getting annoyed with how much supreme has blown up. Ive known supreme and been down for awhile and it for some reason gets under my skin to see it being worn by a bunch of goobers. I just really dont want to see this awesome company turn into diamond and me be able to walk around town and see any jock clown wearing it. I started seeing dudes around my college campus/parties and they have know idea what the brand even is about. Also, most I see i can just eye ball and tell its fake supreme. I mean im stoked for the company success but damn.

What grown man gives a shit what another man is wearing do your thing fuck everybody else

it aint about that at all; it's about having some sort of exclusivity that is def no longer there with supreme. 7-8 years ago is when the streetwear scene started to really blow up; nike SB got popular and birthed new brands like the hundreds, made 10 deep and stussy popular again. same with supreme. even then supreme was still exclusive. their runs were real small, and it was rare to see someone with a camp cap. now think if you love that brand, then all of a sudden every 16 year old kid with their parents credit card and a golf wang shirt is rocking supreme. no matter how much you love that brand; it's lost it's exclusiveness (if thats even a word)

whenever OF came out, supreme blew the fuck up. supreme didnt really have much visability outside the skateboard and streetwear world yet. rappers werent rocking that shit. OF came, and it blew up. that's why the SS forums went private. that's why resell prices probably went up another 25%. me personally, still like supreme cause i could give two fucks. i actually skateboard, and have respected that brand for a long ass time; and i appreciate quality gear. take this from a guy thats way too fucking old to be on these forums, and has been wearing supreme since before 80% of you on here probably even hit puberty.

the importatnt thing is to do what you want. if you like a brand for the brand, then it shouldnt matter if a bunch of high school nerds are wearing the same shit as you. and if that bothers you, then move on to the next thing and make a ton of $ from ebaying all your old supreme gear.
October 1, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
CHartman1221

it aint about that at all; it's about having some sort of exclusivity that is def no longer there with supreme. 7-8 years ago is when the streetwear scene started to really blow up; nike SB got popular and birthed new brands like the hundreds, made 10 deep and stussy popular again. same with supreme. even then supreme was still exclusive. their runs were real small, and it was rare to see someone with a camp cap. now think if you love that brand, then all of a sudden every 16 year old kid with their parents credit card and a golf wang shirt is rocking supreme. no matter how much you love that brand; it's lost it's exclusiveness (if thats even a word)

whenever OF came out, supreme blew the fuck up. supreme didnt really have much visability outside the skateboard and streetwear world yet. rappers werent rocking that shit. OF came, and it blew up. that's why the SS forums went private. that's why resell prices probably went up another 25%. me personally, still like supreme cause i could give two fucks. i actually skateboard, and have respected that brand for a long ass time; and i appreciate quality gear. take this from a guy thats way too fucking old to be on these forums, and has been wearing supreme since before 80% of you on here probably even hit puberty.

the importatnt thing is to do what you want. if you like a brand for the brand, then it shouldnt matter if a bunch of high school nerds are wearing the same shit as you. and if that bothers you, then move on to the next thing and make a ton of $ from ebaying all your old supreme gear.

Well said, man.
October 1, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
edwardtrill

The metal plate pullover is the ugliest hoodie of the season

Stay Gold.

October 1, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
ricardoqntro

i want to kill this guy http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Shibuya-store-open-limited-Bullet-tee-white-M-/200826948112?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2ec2380a10

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

October 1, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
whitecotton

If someone fucking buys that.
October 1, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
slaytanic666

i want to kill this guy http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Shibuya-store-open-limited-Bullet-tee-white-M-/200826948112?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2ec2380a10
lmao i wanna meet the fucken idiot who buys that
October 1, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
tomo.

Do you think that HTF might get hold of some of the Shibuya box logos?
October 1, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
alfie17

suspended

Do you think that HTF might get hold of some of the Shibuya box logos?
pray to god he doesn't his prices will be possibly higher than pondon lol

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 1, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
falsenaga

it'd be a nice undershirt to his yeezy tee http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wil-Fry-Limited-T-Shirt-/160841567977?item=160841567977&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=MsKDenEyzpNPLZaf%2BTUTuFve0iE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
October 1, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
SHARKlN

still cheaper than cliff edge http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme/200-005061-050s.html

smile smile smile smile
October 1, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
intellect

yo when the fuck do the supreme trash bags drop? i need them for my trash bin

missed em bro. just use some of your diamond supply tees instead

This made my day
October 1, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
keepit100g

@blong Were you at the Minneapolis show?

@eightducks black

FUCK YEA I WAS! it was incredible, were you? @macbeth

@blong Fuck yeah man! It was so unreal, he signed my ladel! And staying on topic there was a ton of camps there, I was surprised.

@macbeth haha i was the kid with that camo bucket hat on, that shit stays glued to my head cause i got the wrong size lol, but yea that night was so positive. i saw atleast 10 camps, and i remember seeing so many people looking all over the ground for their hats lol

I've always wondered... how is he live? like, does he ad lib everything or does he actually know all of his songs?

ay i saw you there. i was in my hypnotize minds shirt
October 1, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
nexx42

cool cool cool
October 1, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
illestest

it'd be a nice undershirt to his yeezy tee http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wil-Fry-Limited-T-Shirt-/160841567977?item=160841567977&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=MsKDenEyzpNPLZaf%2BTUTuFve0iE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Wow. To both of those.

Trading Black Safari Cap! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183643/

October 1, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
iamrty

Wating on mine, but anyone getting their levi collab stuff in? Just wondering what it's looking like out in the wild.

From croatianstyle's IG:

Btw how does he get so much shit and get it early!?!! haha

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

October 1, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Ishyaboi™

supreme x ralph lauren?

diamonds are forever.

October 1, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
fuckjohnn

Not sure if it was posted yet.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 1, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
tomo.

supreme x ralph lauren?

I was going to suggest that. Their shirts would be fire cool

@fuckjohn yes it has, many a time!
October 1, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
highfiv3

has the supreme X independent shirts or jackets dropped?
October 1, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
至高

Btw how does he get so much shit and get it early!?!! haha

Connects and actually going to the store on drop day.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 1, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
rhythmz

Picked up the tan worker's jacket this week.

The outer waxed material is $$$.

it sure is. cant wear mine yet though it is toooo fuckin hot in socal

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 1, 2012 @ 09:01 PM

Lol wut?

Basically he's saying that the quality is very good and that the material it consists of is adaptable for even HOT climates to wear it even when its hot and not die wearing it. its not as thick as a box logo or an altier. its soft and nice(sounds like you make it seem thinner than usual) but nonetheless still WARM

Exactly thanks bruh.
October 1, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
korange

supreme x clot i will say!!! lol~~

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 1, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
SilvioDante

SUPREME x LV

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

October 1, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
至高

SUPREME x LV

Been done, probably will never happen again

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 1, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
nexx42

Not sure if it was posted yet.

ye can make anything look dope..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.