[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 01, 2012 @ 07:00
Went to the Supreme LA store on saturday. Pretty much had everything from last weeks release. croc camps were still in stock same goes for the box logo fitted and camp hats. Loving this camp hat though. feels really nice and durable.
Oct 01, 2012 @ 08:26
anybody know what it says on the back of the xodus hat?

Oct 01, 2012 @ 09:19
when is mechanics jacket dropping

ig supremecellar

Oct 01, 2012 @ 09:39
when is mechanics jacket dropping

Oct 01, 2012 @ 11:34
If you guys want to be realistic about the brands that you want Supreme to collab with, you have to keep in mind that they only work with brands that have been established for a while. Classic brands that are known for their specific products. I.e. if they want to do a pair of boots, they work with Timberland, denim, Levi's, jackets/parka, North Face, and so on.

Supreme is all about revamping classical clothing into a superior and modern interpretation. That is why many of their pieces have that 90s nostalgia, one reason why I'm into supreme.

When they work with Nike, Supreme only utilize classic models as well. Nike dunk, blazers, 94s, bruins, and now the AF1. It'll be some time until Janoski or any new model will be consider.

art since 1900

Oct 01, 2012 @ 13:33
Speaking of collaborations.

When is the supreme/champion crewneck expected to release?
Oct 01, 2012 @ 13:37
just got off the phone w/ "the connect"
says 75% sure it'll be on a thursday
Oct 01, 2012 @ 13:41
Don't give a fuck. They should still collab with ronin. That'd be dope.
Oct 01, 2012 @ 14:23
Picked up the tan worker's jacket this week.

The outer waxed material is $$$.
Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:01
I cant remember the last time I saw somebody wear af1's

Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:11
Originally posted by Inactive User

lol yes
Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:11
champion is ass-cheeks :| collaborated with supreme or not
Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:24
stefan janoski x supreme??? whos skates in AF1's
I was thinking about this exact same thing earlier today. Hopefully a Janoski x Supreme shoe happens. They're the only SBs I rock nowadays.

try the koston 1, such a great shoes
Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:24
stefan janoski x supreme??? whos skates in AF1's
I was thinking about this exact same thing earlier today. Hopefully a Janoski x Supreme shoe happens. They're the only SBs I rock nowadays.

who skates clarks and timbs

be about it.

Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:29
supreme x british knights

Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:47

who skates clarks and timbs

no one obv .. but clarks are a dressier shoe and timbs are boots
Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:56
Supreme x It'll Never Happen

supreme x your a fag
Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:58

how gay, you call you connect to ask what a faggot
Oct 01, 2012 @ 15:59

how gay, you call you connect to ask what a faggot

Lol, you must be new here..

i found out about supreme because of odd future
Oct 01, 2012 @ 17:02
Picked up the metal plate pullover. Top notch quality and perfect for hotter climates. Not as stiff and rough as the heavyweight crossgrain on the altier and box logo. A much softer and nicer material overall, still warm as fuck tho.

Inactive User

Oct 01, 2012 @ 17:07
Picked up the metal plate pullover. Top notch quality and perfect for hotter climates. Not as stiff and rough as the heavyweight crossgrain on the altier and box logo. A much softer and nicer material overall, still warm as fuck tho.

Lol wut?
Oct 01, 2012 @ 17:52
Anybody else getting annoyed with how much supreme has blown up. Ive known supreme and been down for awhile and it for some reason gets under my skin to see it being worn by a bunch of goobers. I just really dont want to see this awesome company turn into diamond and me be able to walk around town and see any jock clown wearing it. I started seeing dudes around my college campus/parties and they have know idea what the brand even is about. Also, most I see i can just eye ball and tell its fake supreme. I mean im stoked for the company success but damn.

What grown man gives a shit what another man is wearing do your thing fuck everybody else
Anybody else getting annoyed with how much supreme has blown up. Ive known supreme and been down for awhile and it for some reason gets under my skin to see it being worn by a bunch of goobers. I just really dont want to see this awesome company turn into diamond and me be able to walk around town and see any jock clown wearing it. I started seeing dudes around my college campus/parties and they have know idea what the brand even is about. Also, most I see i can just eye ball and tell its fake supreme. I mean im stoked for the company success but damn.

What grown man gives a shit what another man is wearing do your thing fuck everybody else

it aint about that at all; it's about having some sort of exclusivity that is def no longer there with supreme. 7-8 years ago is when the streetwear scene started to really blow up; nike SB got popular and birthed new brands like the hundreds, made 10 deep and stussy popular again. same with supreme. even then supreme was still exclusive. their runs were real small, and it was rare to see someone with a camp cap. now think if you love that brand, then all of a sudden every 16 year old kid with their parents credit card and a golf wang shirt is rocking supreme. no matter how much you love that brand; it's lost it's exclusiveness (if thats even a word)

whenever OF came out, supreme blew the fuck up. supreme didnt really have much visability outside the skateboard and streetwear world yet. rappers werent rocking that shit. OF came, and it blew up. that's why the SS forums went private. that's why resell prices probably went up another 25%. me personally, still like supreme cause i could give two fucks. i actually skateboard, and have respected that brand for a long ass time; and i appreciate quality gear. take this from a guy thats way too fucking old to be on these forums, and has been wearing supreme since before 80% of you on here probably even hit puberty.

the importatnt thing is to do what you want. if you like a brand for the brand, then it shouldnt matter if a bunch of high school nerds are wearing the same shit as you. and if that bothers you, then move on to the next thing and make a ton of $ from ebaying all your old supreme gear.
Oct 01, 2012 @ 18:05

it aint about that at all; it's about having some sort of exclusivity that is def no longer there with supreme. 7-8 years ago is when the streetwear scene started to really blow up; nike SB got popular and birthed new brands like the hundreds, made 10 deep and stussy popular again. same with supreme. even then supreme was still exclusive. their runs were real small, and it was rare to see someone with a camp cap. now think if you love that brand, then all of a sudden every 16 year old kid with their parents credit card and a golf wang shirt is rocking supreme. no matter how much you love that brand; it's lost it's exclusiveness (if thats even a word)

whenever OF came out, supreme blew the fuck up. supreme didnt really have much visability outside the skateboard and streetwear world yet. rappers werent rocking that shit. OF came, and it blew up. that's why the SS forums went private. that's why resell prices probably went up another 25%. me personally, still like supreme cause i could give two fucks. i actually skateboard, and have respected that brand for a long ass time; and i appreciate quality gear. take this from a guy thats way too fucking old to be on these forums, and has been wearing supreme since before 80% of you on here probably even hit puberty.

the importatnt thing is to do what you want. if you like a brand for the brand, then it shouldnt matter if a bunch of high school nerds are wearing the same shit as you. and if that bothers you, then move on to the next thing and make a ton of $ from ebaying all your old supreme gear.

Well said, man.
Oct 01, 2012 @ 18:21
The metal plate pullover is the ugliest hoodie of the season

Stay Gold.

Oct 01, 2012 @ 18:22
i want to kill this guy http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Shibuya-store-open-limited-Bullet-tee-white-M-/200826948112?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2ec2380a10

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

Oct 01, 2012 @ 18:28
If someone fucking buys that.
Oct 01, 2012 @ 18:38
i want to kill this guy http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Shibuya-store-open-limited-Bullet-tee-white-M-/200826948112?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2ec2380a10
lmao i wanna meet the fucken idiot who buys that
Oct 01, 2012 @ 18:43
Do you think that HTF might get hold of some of the Shibuya box logos?
Oct 01, 2012 @ 18:44
Do you think that HTF might get hold of some of the Shibuya box logos?
pray to god he doesn't his prices will be possibly higher than pondon lol

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Oct 01, 2012 @ 18:45
lmao i wanna meet the fucken idiot who buys that

it'd be a nice undershirt to his yeezy tee http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wil-Fry-Limited-T-Shirt-/160841567977?item=160841567977&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=MsKDenEyzpNPLZaf%2BTUTuFve0iE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.