Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
October 1, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
suckmydeebeeze

ayo, also when do the supreme jars drop? i need them for my home made jam
October 1, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
suckmydeebeeze

yo when the fuck do the supreme trash bags drop? i need them for my trash bin

missed em bro. just use some of your diamond supply tees instead

haha thats actually kind of funny, cause im 14 i dont skate but i wear alot of diamond
October 1, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
suckmydeebeeze

will someone buy me the hammer i need it for work
October 1, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Dude Stfu Stop spamming the already spammed supreme thread Fkin Faggt
October 1, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
macbeth

Pulled the trigger on an 8-Ball coach, real excited.
October 1, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
BasedBlong

I got a question. Do any of y'all rock your stuff at concerts? I went to the ASAP concert last night and saw 5-6 kids rocking camps. I feel like that shit could get jacked so easy so I didn't bother wearing any of my shit.

On another note, MY GOD the amount of herbs at Rocky's concerts. Denim vests, cheetah print sweaters, camo cargos, Jordans and team snapbacks fucking galore.

SO MANY camps at the lil b concert i went to a couple nights ago. but ill never wear a hat, that shit will get knocked off/stolen SO fast if your in the pit

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 1, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
mittens

I got a question. Do any of y'all rock your stuff at concerts? I went to the ASAP concert last night and saw 5-6 kids rocking camps. I feel like that shit could get jacked so easy so I didn't bother wearing any of my shit.

On another note, MY GOD the amount of herbs at Rocky's concerts. Denim vests, cheetah print sweaters, camo cargos, Jordans and team snapbacks fucking galore.

SO MANY camps at the lil b concert i went to a couple nights ago. but ill never wear a hat, that shit will get knocked off/stolen SO fast if your in the pit

lil b has pits? hah
eightducks

Pulled the trigger on an 8-Ball coach, real excited.
what color you get?
macbeth

@blong Were you at the Minneapolis show?

@eightducks black
October 1, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
jamez9

suckmydeebeeze, someone ban this kid
October 1, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
BasedBlong

@eightducks black

FUCK YEA I WAS! it was incredible, were you? @macbeth

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 1, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
BasedBlong

lil b has pits? hah

hahaha yea dude

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 1, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
macbeth

@eightducks black

@blong Fuck yeah man! It was so unreal, he signed my ladel! And staying on topic there was a ton of camps there, I was surprised.
October 1, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
korange

i have a question, between red riding hood tee(color white) and masashi tee, which one you will choose or which one you like better? because i have a riding hood tee, i am wondering if i should trade it with masashi tee. can anyone give me some advise? thx!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 1, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Ishyaboi™

i have a question, between red riding hood tee(color white) and masashi tee, which one you will choose or which one you like better? because i have a riding hood tee, i am wondering if i should trade it with masashi tee. can anyone give me some advise? thx!

what ever you want man, both tees are dope af.

PERSONALLY, it stay with red riding hood. you think its a basic tee and then BLAM its actually sup.

diamonds are forever.

October 1, 2012 @ 01:17 AM

Inactive

when do the supreme garden nomes drop doe? i need them for my garden
October 1, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

yo when the fuck do the supreme trash bags drop? i need them for my trash bin

missed em bro. just use some of your diamond supply tees instead

zing

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 1, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

These 2012 members run shit now..Im off till Wed Night latrs
October 1, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
hiroshima

masashi

シティーボーイ

October 1, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
korange

what ever you want man, both tees are dope af.

PERSONALLY, it stay with red riding hood. you think its a basic tee and then BLAM its actually sup.

thx for your advice man!

October 1, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Goki

I got long arms, I hate it when sweaters or hoodies are too short when I stick my arms out in front of me, I'm 5'11 145 (dat frail life), I'm thinking about copping hte 8ball jacket in XL, good idea?

nope. I got an L and I'm 6'1 155 and the body and sleeves fit absolutely perfect. you'd look ridiculous in an XL. anything in supreme L should fit you honestly I can't see why you'd have a problem

BT1•BT2•SS•ST•SUFU•HB

October 1, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
Zeeks

masashi

masashi.
October 1, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
valleyla

That's what I'm saying. Especially at a concert like ASAP, Schoolboy and Danny Brown where their fans are known for jumping around and whatnot it'd be real easy to knock one off a kid's head and then just dip. Fuck that.

If you KNOW about Musashi and understand the reference, get the Musashi. If you don't I would stay with the Red Riding Hood
October 1, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
walterwhite

Supreme hammers pls need to smash some pumpkins

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

October 1, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
korange

masashi

masashi.

okay, but which colour?

October 1, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
BasedBlong

@eightducks black

@blong Fuck yeah man! It was so unreal, he signed my ladel! And staying on topic there was a ton of camps there, I was surprised.

@macbeth haha i was the kid with that camo bucket hat on, that shit stays glued to my head cause i got the wrong size lol, but yea that night was so positive. i saw atleast 10 camps, and i remember seeing so many people looking all over the ground for their hats lol

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 1, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
walterwhite

@eightducks black

@macbeth haha i was the kid with that camo bucket hat on, that shit stays glued to my head cause i got the wrong size lol, but yea that night was so positive. i saw atleast 10 camps, and i remember seeing so many people looking all over the ground for their hats lol

Wear your nike hats pls

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

October 1, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
mittens

@eightducks black

I've always wondered... how is he live? like, does he ad lib everything or does he actually know all of his songs?
October 1, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
hiroshima

masashi

masashi.

okay, but which colour?

NIGHA CHOOSE UR OWN CLOTHES

シティーボーイ

October 1, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
sellme

prob late as fuck but cool cool cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.