Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 30, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
elevate

So XL if you're 6'3?

Prime

September 30, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
gblockdream

Tried on the 8 ball coach today at SupLA. Definitely worth the money, quality is nice.
Croc camps are also better in person.
September 30, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Is there anything on the back of the 8 ball jacket? I think they'd be dope if they had "supreme" in an arc or something like that IMO. Or a small box logo on the back of your neck.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 30, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
solexsup

Is there anything on the back of the 8 ball jacket? I think they'd be dope if they had "supreme" in an arc or something like that IMO. Or a small box logo on the back of your neck.

Son you just want the word Supreme somewhere on the jacket confused
September 30, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
eightducks

I've been looking for a nice coach jacket and I have to say that the eight ball one is the best quality one i've seen so far but I don't know if I can blow 148. I've already spent more than i'd like to on this season. Someone please convince me. And if I do get the coach should I size smaller because the size chart says that a M is the equivalent of a L pullover. I'm 5'8 and 150 pds. Thanks
September 30, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
ichigo81

Anybody seen the workers jacket in tan in person, how's the quality, think this will be my last piece for fall, everything has been disappointing, unless some dope collab comes along, got everything I want, just need a good going out jacket
I picked up the tan workers jacket and it's a nice piece, definitely worth the 2 bills. Im 5'8" to 5'9" ish and 150 pounds and large fits perfectly. It feels really durable and the inside is really soft and warm. It looks a tiny bit darker in person but that just might be me. I think it's one of the better items of the season and worth buying. Hope this helped

Good looks my du, saw a wdywt pic looks good, placing order in the a.m., advice much appreciated
September 30, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Son you just want the word Supreme somewhere on the jacket confused

Nah b I didn't say that I want the word anywhere, I just said it'd be cool if they had it one, I'm perfectly fine without one cool

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 30, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
secondnarrow

Think split pullovers will drop next week?

Split hoodies dropping this thursday?

What is the pile lining?

any idea when 4 color beanies are dropping?

You guys think Split hoodies will be more that box logos?

Split hoodies today or not?

Yo sorry man... but seriously, you ask some dumb ass questions. And nobody knows when the fucking split hoodies are dropping (or anything for that matter) so stop asking every damn week.

And don't even grill me for "going back to look for your posts". It takes a minute and it's for the sanity of everyone in this thread.

dude you asked this like 4 times too, there is nothing on the back... they would have a picture online, fool

/vent
September 30, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Yo sorry man, I'm just fucking stoked for the split hoodies to drop, they're my favorite item this season. Sorry if I'm being annoying. Didn't realize how many times I asked haha

September 30, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Also I only asked what was on the back twice, I asked the second time because I got no answer the first time and there was a new page like 10 mins after

September 30, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
solexsup

LMAO geed his life
September 30, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
megustaleche

Yo sorry man, I'm just fucking stoked for the split hoodies to drop, they're my favorite item this season. Sorry if I'm being annoying. Didn't realize how many times I asked haha

So am I but you don't see me asking constantly

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 30, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
zenithtribe23

@steak
agreed with tairyhesticles on the sizing. "I like milk" also helped me out when deciding between L/XL for this season's drop.
September 30, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
mike who

is anyone waiting for any accessories to drop ?

Definitely the metal combs and dominoes.
September 30, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
adoboFosho

FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Those are dope af

those asians need to stop dropping so much yen on their bawks rogos so supreme stops giving fucks about
them

kill yo self... they look happy with the dope new store. good for them. and those tees are dope cool

OMG!!!!! the box tee is dope!!!!!!! where can i get one??????

Japan only

yeah, i know that, i just wonder if someone here can get this tee and sell it.

fuck asians, they ruin almost anything they touch

Damn, 24 downvotes, I bet this forum is swarming with bitchass chinks/pinoys that walk around possessing "swag", fuckboys that don't even look you in the eye when you talk to em smh

I've never seen someone get so mad over down votes. There's no need to be upset man you'll be alright smile

im filipino but definitely not "pinoy" and i dont promote "swag"

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 30, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
rhythmz

Anybody seen the workers jacket in tan in person, how's the quality, think this will be my last piece for fall, everything has been disappointing, unless some dope collab comes along, got everything I want, just need a good going out jacket
I picked up the tan workers jacket and it's a nice piece, definitely worth the 2 bills. Im 5'8" to 5'9" ish and 150 pounds and large fits perfectly. It feels really durable and the inside is really soft and warm. It looks a tiny bit darker in person but that just might be me. I think it's one of the better items of the season and worth buying. Hope this helped

Good looks my du, saw a wdywt pic looks good, placing order in the a.m., advice much appreciated

yeah i picked it up too. i can assure you that you wont have buyers remorse spending 200$ on it. its really worth it. fits well around the shoulders and stuff. lining is great for winter also. quality is super on point. good luck

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 30, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
RyandaGod

Think split pullovers will drop next week?

Split hoodies dropping this thursday?

What is the pile lining?

any idea when 4 color beanies are dropping?

You guys think Split hoodies will be more that box logos?

Split hoodies today or not?

Yo sorry man... but seriously, you ask some dumb ass questions. And nobody knows when the fucking split hoodies are dropping (or anything for that matter) so stop asking every damn week.

And don't even grill me for "going back to look for your posts". It takes a minute and it's for the sanity of everyone in this thread.

dude you asked this like 4 times too, there is nothing on the back... they would have a picture online, fool

/vent

My nigga cool
September 30, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
sweez

TRUE/FALSE

camo AF1's are gonna resale around the same as the SB's
September 30, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
至高

TRUE/FALSE

camo AF1's are gonna resale around the same as the SB's

don't worry about it smile

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 30, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
Ishyaboi™

I actually like the black camo af1s.

diamonds are forever.

September 30, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
lalala

the camo AF1s look pretty nice from the top. i know theyre gonna look like clown shoes on me though

x

September 30, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Now this kids a fag
September 30, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
_______

September 30, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
valleyla

I got a question. Do any of y'all rock your stuff at concerts? I went to the ASAP concert last night and saw 5-6 kids rocking camps. I feel like that shit could get jacked so easy so I didn't bother wearing any of my shit.

On another note, MY GOD the amount of herbs at Rocky's concerts. Denim vests, cheetah print sweaters, camo cargos, Jordans and team snapbacks fucking galore.
September 30, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
iAmSofaKing

I got a question. Do any of y'all rock your stuff at concerts? I went to the ASAP concert last night and saw 5-6 kids rocking camps. I feel like that shit could get jacked so easy so I didn't bother wearing any of my shit.

On another note, MY GOD the amount of herbs at Rocky's concerts. Denim vests, cheetah print sweaters, camo cargos, Jordans and team snapbacks fucking galore.

THIS.

Im actually going to his concert on the 2nd. and i just thought how easy people could jack your camps.

Was the concert all ages too? Im expecting High schoolers with snapbacks x jordans

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 30, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Wore my Beveled 5 panel to a Rush concert Friday night, wasn't really scared of it getting stolen though because mostly everyone there was over the age of 30. But I wear my hat everywhere

September 30, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
khez

are you fucking serious? it's just clothing. wear your shit.

if you're worried about getting robbed at a concert, you're doing it wrong.

http://superlosersco.com

September 30, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
valleyla

THIS.

Im actually going to his concert on the 2nd. and i just thought how easy people could jack your camps.

Was the concert all ages too? Im expecting High schoolers with snapbacks x jordans

Yeah, there were some 14-15 year olds there. Ruff Ryders started playing between sets and crowd got a little wild. The 14 year olds didn't know what the fuck was going on. Shit was actually comical. And the only song they knew were Purple Swag razz

Wore my Beveled 5 panel to a Rush concert Friday night, wasn't really scared of it getting stolen though because mostly everyone there was over the age of 30. But I wear my hat everywhere

I feel like at a Rush concert it's a bit safer like you said. At a ASAP concert where practically was trying to stunt on everyone with their clothes I feel I wouldn't trust people in a big crowd. Add the fact it was Springfield, MA.
September 30, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
howfly

haha i agree its just a hat .. cop that supreme switch blade if u nervous bruh
September 30, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
SHARKlN

Lol exactly. It ain't a rolex kiddo

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.