Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 30, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
falsenaga

im not going to lie, i found out about supreme because of odd future, but i don't care, it only gave me a better understanding on what high fashion is, and how is came in part with skateboard. i find the history fascinating. now gonna go skate smile

judging by those market place posts, the only thing you "understand [about] high fashion" is how to make a profit reselling
September 30, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
rickdider

damn, who comments on their own downvotes? jamie kennedy?
September 30, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
________

FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Those are dope af

those asians need to stop dropping so much yen on their bawks rogos so supreme stops giving fucks about
them

kill yo self... they look happy with the dope new store. good for them. and those tees are dope cool

OMG!!!!! the box tee is dope!!!!!!! where can i get one??????

Japan only

yeah, i know that, i just wonder if someone here can get this tee and sell it.

fuck asians, they ruin almost anything they touch

Damn, 24 downvotes, I bet this forum is swarming with bitchass chinks/pinoys that walk around possessing "swag", fuckboys that don't even look you in the eye when you talk to em smh

I've never seen someone get so mad over down votes. There's no need to be upset man you'll be alright smile
September 30, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
VerminSupreme

is anyone waiting for any accessories to drop ?

red 8 ball scarf cool cool cool

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

September 30, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
jrich703

is anyone waiting for any accessories to drop ?

dominos and the snap hook keychain

Got the zippo, just waiting on the tail comb

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

September 30, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
backlikethat

im not going to lie, i found out about supreme because of odd future, but i don't care, it only gave me a better understanding on what high fashion is, and how is came in part with skateboard. i find the history fascinating. now gonna go skate smile

supreme is not high fashion....
September 30, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
edwardtrill

The blue croc camp was piff as fuck, pretty underrated peice, same with forest green atelier

Stay Gold.

September 30, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
rhythmz

FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Those are dope af

those asians need to stop dropping so much yen on their bawks rogos so supreme stops giving fucks about
them

kill yo self... they look happy with the dope new store. good for them. and those tees are dope cool

Japan only

Damn, 24 downvotes, I bet this forum is swarming with bitchass chinks/pinoys that walk around possessing "swag", fuckboys that don't even look you in the eye when you talk to em smh

I've never seen someone get so mad over down votes. There's no need to be upset man you'll be alright smile

im filipino but definitely not "pinoy" and i dont promote "swag"

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 30, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
rhythmz

FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Those are dope af

them

Japan only

im filipino but definitely not "pinoy" and i dont promote "swag"

but its obvious, there will always be hater ass "non" asians in here. i bet 80% of you niggahs arent really into shit other than clothes, more specifically this brand. buncha people think theyre better than others in here.

September 30, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
rhythmz

FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Those are dope af

them

Japan only

you can already tell who in here are teenagers or act like one. none of you niggahs would actually say or do the shit you do on here. just sayin

September 30, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
rickdider

combobreaker...

anyway. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Ribbed-Beanie-Box-Logo-Navy-2012-F-W-Hat-Cap-Bobble-Comme-Liberty-Safari-/150902157893?pt=UK_Hats&hash=item2322783245

DIS NIGGA BOUT TO MAKE RACKS

real talk, does he really think he'll sell this ribbed for 100 pounds? I couldn't fathom spending so much on a hat and read "made in korea" inside. I know there have been some more outrageous prices before, but dayum.
September 30, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
tagle23

does anyone know if they used the same material on the long sleeve football top and long sleeve reflective shirt?
September 30, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
itheslayer

fuck everyone bitches suck my cock!

Must ... Not .... Flame ....
September 30, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
rabbitman

FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Those are dope af

them

Japan only

you can already tell who in here are teenagers or act like one. none of you niggahs would actually say or do the shit you do on here. just sayin

be careful what you pretend to be

September 30, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
bruh

I love looking at the same thing quoted over and over again
September 30, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
edwardtrill

Black and white deco shirts still in sup ny

Stay Gold.

September 30, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
megustaleche

I know huh

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 30, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
ichigo81

Anybody seen the workers jacket in tan in person, how's the quality, think this will be my last piece for fall, everything has been disappointing, unless some dope collab comes along, got everything I want, just need a good going out jacket
September 30, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
JayEffKay

Im actually feeling these air forces, if only they were some dunk lows or idk. Thinking of copping
September 30, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
hypreme

is there any difference in fit between the FW canvas camps and SS ones?

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

September 30, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
megustaleche

Im actually feeling these air forces, if only they were some dunk lows or idk. Thinking of copping

The black could be a possibility but the camo is disgusting

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 30, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
veryrareandbased

wish they were the mids or highs.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 30, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
intellect

"why havent i gotten my shipping confirmation yet???"
and
"you're an OF/Tyler fanboy, you only know about supreme becuase of Tyler! you faggot" -(always said from a 2012 member)

Thats literally all this forum is
September 30, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
intellect

The blue croc camp was piff as fuck, pretty underrated peice, same with forest green atelier

Im bout that forest green atelier, but $156 (including shipping) is straight up rape
September 30, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
john0966

^^ He's talking about people quoting each others posts to the point where you see the same bumblefuck of quoted bullshit 10 times on each page.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

September 30, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
eightducks

Anybody seen the workers jacket in tan in person, how's the quality, think this will be my last piece for fall, everything has been disappointing, unless some dope collab comes along, got everything I want, just need a good going out jacket
I picked up the tan workers jacket and it's a nice piece, definitely worth the 2 bills. Im 5'8" to 5'9" ish and 150 pounds and large fits perfectly. It feels really durable and the inside is really soft and warm. It looks a tiny bit darker in person but that just might be me. I think it's one of the better items of the season and worth buying. Hope this helped
September 30, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
intellect

lol @ supreme being high fashion

^this
September 30, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
JayEffKay

The black could be a possibility but the camo is disgusting

Yeah, exactly what i was thinking. The blacks > camo > olive
September 30, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
john0966

Hey guys, I need your help if you don't mind. I'm 6'0 and 170lbs, what size pullover should I get TTS?

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

September 30, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Ishyaboi™

Hey guys, I need your help if you don't mind. I'm 6'0 and 170lbs, what size pullover should I get TTS?

L

I'm 5'8, 135 and the M is perfect on me.

diamonds are forever.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.