Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 29, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
THEBIGNB

who was at asap last night in boston? saw like 5 diff peoples with 8 ball coaches and so may supreme hats, lol...such a dope show doe

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

September 29, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
howfly

who was at asap last night in boston? saw like 5 diff peoples with 8 ball coaches and so may supreme hats, lol...such a dope show doe

^^this.. my boys told me the same thing... Sucks had to sell my ticket

instagram _burri

September 29, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
THEBIGNB

yeah, shit was turnt up, i got kicked in the face by asap when he jumped in the crowd

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

September 29, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
GVCCI TEKS

asap copy is garbage

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

September 29, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
howfly

its been pretty shitty and cold in Boston.. happy with the pic up

This is dope cool

yeahcool

instructions,

1. buy bong
2. put supreme sticker on it

done.

i was talking about the 8 ball

Yo burri where in boston u @..Let link up Im finna rip that tube

eastie but im working all damn day tho

instagram _burri

September 29, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
Ishyaboi™

asap copy is garbage

Damn you so original...
Shut the fuck up.

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/09/odd-futures-hodgy-beats-disses-asap-rocky

diamonds are forever.

September 29, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
veryrareandbased

Got that backstage pass for that A$AP show in Toronto cool

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 29, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
Ishyaboi™

Got that backstage pass for that A$AP show in Toronto cool

MARIAH CAREY, I GOT THEM NICK CANNONS.

diamonds are forever.

September 29, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
GVCCI TEKS

asap copy is garbage

Damn you so original...
Shut the fuck up.

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/09/odd-futures-hodgy-beats-disses-asap-rocky

Relax dick rider how about you listen to actual trill shit from Houston instead of some tranny from NY that shit all over the style.

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

September 29, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
jjapplesauce

Anybody else getting annoyed with how much supreme has blown up. Ive known supreme and been down for awhile and it for some reason gets under my skin to see it being worn by a bunch of goobers. I just really dont want to see this awesome company turn into diamond and me be able to walk around town and see any jock clown wearing it. I started seeing dudes around my college campus/parties and they have know idea what the brand even is about. Also, most I see i can just eye ball and tell its fake supreme. I mean im stoked for the company success but damn.
September 29, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
jgrand03

Anybody else getting annoyed with how much supreme has blown up. Ive known supreme and been down for awhile and it for some reason gets under my skin to see it being worn by a bunch of goobers. I just really dont want to see this awesome company turn into diamond and me be able to walk around town and see any jock clown wearing it. I started seeing dudes around my college campus/parties and they have know idea what the brand even is about. Also, most I see i can just eye ball and tell its fake supreme. I mean im stoked for the company success but damn.

What grown man gives a shit what another man is wearing do your thing fuck everybody else
September 29, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
alfie17

suspended

why does it matter though they still make limited numbers of each pieces most gets flipped on Ebay.. If it bothers you that much fuck with another brand.. cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 29, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
mike who

Only bad part about it is when they try to front like they're better than you. I was walking to class the other day when some dude in a camp from last season and his friend in a Mellowhype shirt mugged for about five seconds because I had a Popeye shirt on haha.
September 29, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
Ishyaboi™

at least its not obey.

diamonds are forever.

September 29, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
jjapplesauce

If you know the company and what it stands for then I could care less and actually I respect you wearing it. If your a fucking lame that doesnt know shit about the brand and what it stands for then It annoys me. Sorry but thats just my opinion.
September 29, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
nochurch

pls tell me wat supreme stands for then??

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

September 29, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
alfie17

suspended

If you know the company and what it stands for then I could care less and actually I respect you wearing it. If your a fucking lame that doesnt know shit about the brand and what it stands for then It annoys me. Sorry but thats just my opinion.
I agree with you on that was selling a few supreme items an I asked the dude if he knew who James Jebbia or Jason Dill was and he said no at that point I knew he was a clown.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 29, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
krayvin

suspended

Whoever thumbs downed this is a fucking queer. I get exactly what he's saying, but you scrubs wouldn't understand:

1. Because you're rocking this shit to 'stand out', fuckin highschoolers.
2. You most likely got in the game this season. You noobs don't know what to know.
3. You're all closed minded fucks who don't know how it feels when a legitimate aspect of a variety of cultures (clothing,skating) gets sold out to the public.

Makes me smh.
September 29, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
jjapplesauce

Well Krayvin and alfie got the idea.
September 29, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
straight2hell

I agree with you on that was selling a few supreme items an I asked the dude if he knew who James Jebbia or Jason Dill was and he said no at that point I knew he was a clown.

lmao I feel u guys not wanting herbs bastardizing the brand, but since when did it become so hard to just like clothes lol...I'm not gonna hate on a dude who likes rocking a camp but doesn't know who jebbia or dill is as long as he isn't a douche

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

September 29, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
straight2hell

jjapplesauce

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

September 29, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
krayvin

suspended

lmao I feel u guys not wanting herbs bastardizing the brand, but since when did it become so hard to just like clothes lol...I'm not gonna hate on a dude who likes rocking a camp but doesn't know who jebbia or dill is as long as he isn't a douche

The thing is, it used to be a culture-based clothing brand. Just doesn't feel legit anymore
September 29, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
youngyū

Whoever thumbs downed this is a fucking queer. I get exactly what he's saying, but you scrubs wouldn't understand:

1. Because you're rocking this shit to 'stand out', fuckin highschoolers.
2. You most likely got in the game this season. You noobs don't know what to know.
3. You're all closed minded fucks who don't know how it feels when a legitimate aspect of a variety of cultures (clothing,skating) gets sold out to the public.

Makes me smh.

i get what ur saying, but its just clothes at the end of the day

www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com

September 29, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
jjapplesauce

My join date on hypebeast forum does not reflect how long ive been down with supreme. Been skating since the 90's.... I know supreme.
September 29, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Ishyaboi™

Any kids in my school start rocking supreme I'ma just shit on them (unless they my friends) cuz they all know I was the first to rock it.

diamonds are forever.

September 29, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
krayvin

suspended

@hiroshima

Yeah, I feel you. But it's the fact that supremes designs, quality and 'feel' changed as a result of this explosion in popularity that disappoints me. I could care less if a hype beast wears the same clothes I wear. I rock it better anyways smile
September 29, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
slap

Any kids in my school start rocking supreme I'ma just shit on them (unless they my friends) cuz they all know I was the first to rock it.

No you won't...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

September 29, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
kevlar

i get what ur saying, but its just clothes at the end of the day
Seriously. It's a clothing brand, if you're still tripping over other people wearing the same brand as you, you need to get your fucking life priorities straight.
September 29, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
Ishyaboi™

I choose look over brand name.

diamonds are forever.

September 29, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
youngyū

@hiroshima

Yeah, I feel you. But it's the fact that supremes designs, quality and 'feel' changed as a result of this explosion in popularity that disappoints me. I could care less if a hype beast wears the same clothes I wear. I rock it better anyways smile

yeah thats usually what happens when a brand blows up.
the quality of the clothes and designs just gets sloppy... just look at what happened to diamond and huf when they blew up lol

www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.