[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 28, 2012 @ 18:51
im pissed because i wanted the ducks and dogs right when i saw it and now Whos wearing it....fucking tyler

Why do you care about what other people wear, do you.
Damn.

Seriously man, don't pay so much attention to all of that.

Trading Black Safari Cap! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183643/

Sep 28, 2012 @ 18:54
Am i really the only one who's feelin the navy metal plate hoodie?
Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:00
RESTOCK ON THE PURPLE ARC CREW IN SIZE MEDIUM. COPCOPCOPCOP
Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:01
is it me or is Supreme's shipping this season slackin ?

Thats what happens when they switch it from Expedited to Standard, i remember past season i would order on Thursdays and it would be at my door Monday night

Was feeling it when the preview dropped but that $160 tag isnt worth it. Will cop a black atelier if they restock though

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:03
i ordered yesterday at 10, shipped at 11.

FORUM SIGNATURE

Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:08
RESTOCK ON THE PURPLE ARC CREW IN SIZE MEDIUM. COPCOPCOPCOP

now its gone
Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:28
So what are some of everyones favorite Supreme camp caps?

Edit: Doesn't have to be from this year.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:30
I dont understand why people get mad when Tyler certain Supreme items, hes going to wear that shit...hes their billboard.
edit: and here is Jason Dill at the New Supreme store in Japan smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:39

Well, obviously the Zebra is pretty crazy. I also really love the navy safari for it sobriety and fabric. I'm not that original on this but whatever.
Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:42
If you get mad that tyler wears something you wanted to cop then just stop wearing fucking supreme.

It's these post 'I like it cause tyler has it' herbs who refuse to wear shit tyler wears that piss me off.
Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:44

Well, obviously the Zebra is pretty crazy. I also really love the navy safari for it sobriety and fabric. I'm not that original on this but whatever.

Nah those are sick man. The navy safari is so nice. But for me I would have to say out of the camps I do have I love the navy leaves and of the ones I don't have I really like the way the orange zebra looks. I also love my navy floral. Not too rare but it's just nice as fuck.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:57

Naw me too, but not feeling the price.. you bout to cop??
Sep 28, 2012 @ 19:58

CDG and leopard safari are my favorites. probably because i dont have them and probably never will (i'll never pay $100 for a fucking hat, nope). i really regret not copping either on release date. but back then i had to get to work at 8 so i really didnt have a chance. and then theres the obvious lodge choice. my friend actually got me an orange ripstop from last season. at first i hated that camp so much, but it grew on me. I rep the SF giants so that camp is perfect to wear to ball games. not saying it's my favorite, but i definitely like it more than other people seem too.
Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:01

jebbia i see you.
Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:02

jebbia i see you.

lurkin lmao

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:02
large purple felt arc crew just got dropped off...quickest shipping ive ever received from supreme
Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:03
I was really felling the donut beanie until I realized all the colorways are complete shit.
Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:05
Lucky bastid. My shit is already on its way will have by weds first time ever.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:09

CDG and leopard safari are my favorites. probably because i dont have them and probably never will (i'll never pay $100 for a fucking hat, nope). i really regret not copping either on release date. but back then i had to get to work at 8 so i really didnt have a chance. and then theres the obvious lodge choice. my friend actually got me an orange ripstop from last season. at first i hated that camp so much, but it grew on me. I rep the SF giants so that camp is perfect to wear to ball games. not saying it's my favorite, but i definitely like it more than other people seem too.

No I totally agree on the ripstop. I have the orange one too and that hat is soooo underrated. It fits perfect, it's comfortable, and it's good for the summer. But $100 isn't bad if you realize how much these hats gain value on a daily basis. Even if you regret spending that much money you can most likely sell it for the same price if not more. Also it's not like you're spending that much on your basic snapback.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:13
bullet hole box logos are fire.

my arc crew and leather fitted are coming today. ill probably flip the arc crew for retail (or like 10 more), i sorta need the money.

diamonds are forever.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:27
If you slept on that Levi's trucker i feel bad for you son. that joints gonna be in the next drake video and run up to 1.5k in every colorway.

I got 99 problems and a jacket ain't one. Xcept I did buy one haha I'm fucmin gangster
Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:50
brb back in the 60s

Sep 28, 2012 @ 20:58
Originally posted by Inactive User

Those are dope af

those asians need to stop dropping so much yen on their bawks rogos so supreme stops giving fucks about them

kill yo self... they look happy with the dope new store. good for them. and those tees are dope smokeyface

OMG!!!!! the box tee is dope!!!!!!! where can i get one??????

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Sep 28, 2012 @ 21:01
Originally posted by Inactive User

those asians need to stop dropping so much yen on their bawks rogos so supreme stops giving fucks about them

kill yo self... they look happy with the dope new store. good for them. and those tees are dope smokeyface

OMG!!!!! the box tee is dope!!!!!!! where can i get one??????

Japan only

Sep 28, 2012 @ 21:03
Would of been so sick if they done decks with that bullet hole shit damn smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 21:10
The Japan homies better start spreading the love with those box logos Ebay style.

SUP

Sep 28, 2012 @ 21:19
man i wanna see some fits of the arc crew,

BleztONE

Sep 28, 2012 @ 21:24
Jokes about the Asians bruh I fuck with the Japanese women love for Japan but they 90% herbs there my roommate lives by harajuku they are not about that life

سبحان

Sep 28, 2012 @ 21:25
I would be lying if I said the tees weren't smokeyface

سبحان

Sep 28, 2012 @ 21:31
If you slept on that Levi's trucker i feel bad for you son. that joints gonna be in the next drake video and run up to 1.5k in every colorway.

I got 99 problems and a jacket ain't one. Xcept I did buy one haha I'm fucmin gangster

the black jacket was decent, white and denim colorways were too faggy.

diamonds are forever.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.