[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 27, 2012 @ 20:00:46
Originally posted by Inactive User

^ made my break out dying during a lecture

still tearing up

who is this?
September 27, 2012 @ 20:09:48
Did the crocs ( lol ) not sell out or just restock ?
September 27, 2012 @ 20:13:47
only black sold out.

Lillyhammer

September 27, 2012 @ 20:13:57
Did the crocs ( lol ) not sell out or just restock ?

edit: my man above this got it

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 27, 2012 @ 20:15:36
Levi's jackets IS mad HOMO.
September 27, 2012 @ 20:25:31
Levi's jackets were mad ugly.

Yep

*Direct quote from blog*
"I like to be different and unique."

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

September 27, 2012 @ 20:26:11
dunno about you but the leopard print just reminds me of the gta hookers

September 27, 2012 @ 20:30:40
Dead at GTA Hookers smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 27, 2012 @ 20:32:49
lol at that price for the trucker you're only a few bucks away from getting a way nicer jacket in the leopard coach
September 27, 2012 @ 20:35:09
Hypebeast hates the leopard levis. Hypebeast till pay $900+ for leopard TNF nuptse.

I dont get you guys.
September 27, 2012 @ 20:37:54
Hypebeast hates the leopard levis. Hypebeast till pay $900+ for leopard TNF nuptse.

I dont get you guys.

Never liked that TNF either tho...sure as hell wouldn't pay $900+

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 27, 2012 @ 20:39:24
just caught my vietnam hat in the mail today. quality/material is way worse than i remember supreme being (haven't bought a snapback from them in years, only been buying occasional camps and beanies). its really flimsy and the snap is made of cheap(er) plastic. their ethic's really been demoralized over the years, but it happens to the best. got two box logo stickers (which girls seem to really like) and a get a life sticker though so i aint even that mad.

I agree hat is pretty flimsy, but embroidery on the patch is on point so keep that in mind with the production costs
September 27, 2012 @ 20:41:19

I dont get you guys.

beasts will pay more for the visible leopard print and duel visible branding (nf and box logo)
September 27, 2012 @ 20:44:07

I dont get you guys.

I think it's the way the leopard print on this is textured as well so gives it that extra old school feel
September 27, 2012 @ 20:46:04
Levi's jackets were mad ugly.

Yep

*Direct quote from blog*

What's your point? That's pretty irrelevant to anything. I don't like the jacket, it's ugly as fuck
September 27, 2012 @ 20:47:24

So fake
fake you can tell by the tag.

Fake as fuck, look at the shaggy and tattered drawstrings. I actually thought that was legit for a second until i looked at the embroidery and draw strings.

So glad I got a CDG at the drop, niggas were hating on them hard, but I always liked it. Other than the Paisley they're the most sought after hoodie.

Who was hating hard on the CDG drop bro......?
September 27, 2012 @ 20:49:24
fake you can tell by the tag.

Fake as fuck, look at the shaggy and tattered drawstrings. I actually thought that was legit for a second until i looked at the embroidery and draw strings.

So glad I got a CDG at the drop, niggas were hating on them hard, but I always liked it. Other than the Paisley they're the most sought after hoodie.

Who was hating hard on the CDG drop bro......?

Plenty of cats were hating on the polka dots.

September 27, 2012 @ 20:51:15
Yep

*Direct quote from blog*

What's your point? That's pretty irrelevant to anything. I don't like the jacket, it's ugly as fuck

My point is that you know nothing and have no relevant opinions to contribute to this forum.
Essentially, my point is lurk for like 4 years and then someone might care about your opinion.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

September 27, 2012 @ 20:52:09

God damn I've got one of these coming in the mail and you fucks just made me shit myself and go over the pics about 10 times to make sure it's legit
September 27, 2012 @ 20:52:15
@chicagoldrs dunno why though, it's a classic collaboration that really shows what cdg is about. the polka dots look cool and reversed supreme box logo as it's from japan is pretty clever
September 27, 2012 @ 20:53:02

God damn I've got one of these coming in the mail and you fucks just made me shit myself and go over the pics about 10 times to make sure it's legit

Post the pics.

September 27, 2012 @ 20:55:21
@chicagoldrs dunno why though, it's a classic collaboration that really shows what cdg is about. the polka dots look cool and reversed supreme box logo as it's from japan is pretty clever

I like it a lot, I'm just saying it caught some flack when it was previewed.

September 27, 2012 @ 20:57:16

drawstrings give it away the easiest, should be flat strings
September 27, 2012 @ 21:03:34

Word ^^^
September 27, 2012 @ 21:13:39
this just sits there. never get responses on the MP, so can i get some nice trades ?
September 27, 2012 @ 21:17:30
I like to be different and unique.
September 27, 2012 @ 21:18:37
local fosho
September 27, 2012 @ 21:25:45
this just sits there. never get responses on the MP, so can i get some nice trades ?

''hold up.. lets make sure we see all ma camp caps in da background bruh''
September 27, 2012 @ 21:30:05
has the field shirt (camo button up) dropped yet?

I got hoez on deck niggah

September 27, 2012 @ 21:30:49

''hold up.. lets make sure we see all ma camp caps in da background bruh''

tru u already know s/s13 gang we outchea
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x