[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 28, 2012 @ 12:35
someone pm me i need the supreme x the north face jacket

Which one?

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 28, 2012 @ 12:36

smokeyface

Fuck leopard print, i'm fucking sick of leopard print, it's gay as fuck, the only people that can pull it off are rappers, everyone else in leopard print anything looks like a douchebag tranny hooker simp bitch, I haven't seen ANYONE pull off the safari camp decently, shit looks awful, supreme needs to stop fucking with leopard print.

hahahaha so fucking true, and that bitch WAS a fucking douchebag tranny hooker.
Homeless people can pull it off as well.
salty niggas who missed on nuptse ive been fucking with leopard print since the timbs they did like 5 years ago..... and i dunno who cares about if u think people can pull shit off, most niggas cop nice things cuz they like it or to impress bitches not for u to judge if they "pulled it off" in your opinion

life

Sep 28, 2012 @ 12:39
Fuck leopard print, i'm fucking sick of leopard print, it's gay as fuck, the only people that can pull it off are rappers, everyone else in leopard print anything looks like a douchebag tranny hooker simp bitch, I haven't seen ANYONE pull off the safari camp decently, shit looks awful, supreme needs to stop fucking with leopard print.

hahahaha so fucking true, and that bitch WAS a fucking douchebag tranny hooker.
Homeless people can pull it off as well.
salty niggas who missed on nuptse ive been fucking with leopard print since the timbs they did like 5 years ago..... and i dunno who cares about if u think people can pull shit off, most niggas cop nice things cuz they like it or to impress bitches not for u to judge if they "pulled it off" in your opinion

This smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface and skategoat da fuck you talking about? 150 for that jacket is on point. I got the black one and its flames. Can't wait to wear that jawn to the A$AP show tonightsmokeyface
Sep 28, 2012 @ 12:48
FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 12:50
FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Those are dope af

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 28, 2012 @ 13:10
Anyone got any fit pics of the black workers jacket?
Sep 28, 2012 @ 13:57
FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Those are dope af

those asians need to stop dropping so much yen on their bawks rogos

سبحان

Sep 28, 2012 @ 14:15
Wifebeaters make T-Shirts pop out more huh
Sep 28, 2012 @ 14:42
anyone else notice the burgundy levis western shirt on the shibuya store recap. looks so much better than the other colours
Sep 28, 2012 @ 14:42
Asian bitch lookin good

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 28, 2012 @ 14:46
anyone else notice the burgundy levis western shirt on the shibuya store recap. looks so much better than the other colours

in the end its still a western shirt and will look like shit

x

Sep 28, 2012 @ 14:47
more importantly that rose sweater on J. Dill looks so piff smokeyface
Sep 28, 2012 @ 15:02
@specialforever (Invalid img)

From the neck down she looks like the 3 dudes in front...

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 28, 2012 @ 15:07

blue cars shirt?
Sep 28, 2012 @ 15:28
Worth picking up for 125? Want it for display not to ride

Sep 28, 2012 @ 15:51
FYI, Shibuya's tee.

Store and box logo t-shirts look sick hoping some of those tee's find there way onto eBay.. Dill with the Rose sweater though smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 15:51

nobody PM.. he wont drop more than $150. We got a lowballer in town

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 28, 2012 @ 15:59
how come those japs look cooler than 'mericans wearing supreme
Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:00

nobody PM.. he wont drop more than $150. We got a lowballer in town

If he's trying to get one of the ss12 ones that not bad. They're sitting at retail, and if someone wants to get rid of theirs they're only out 20/30 dollars.
Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:02
If he's trying to get one of the ss12 ones that not bad. They're sitting at retail, and if someone wants to get rid of theirs they're only out 20/30 dollars.

True. Wonder if anyone kept one to wear haha
Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:03

True. Wonder if anyone kept one to wear haha

I wore mine today smokeyface dat rainy weather jawn
Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:04
how come those japs look cooler than 'mericans wearing supreme

not fat/greasy, parents didn't buy it for them, etc

x

Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:05

any price estimates on this? cant decide between this or the mechanics jacket..

im waiting on that too lol
Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:06
@iamryanh I love that NY Cold weather. Never get that here in L.A.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:12

Im in boston right now till monday and its raining and like 55.... perfect weather for the venture

Inactive User

Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:18
That coaches jacket is actually smokeyface
Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:24
@iamryanh everyone loves the so cal weather and thinks its the shit. I for one hate it. Wish i had snow wish i had rain shit i wish we had seasons lol. Hoodies and Coats are my thing but cant buy shit cause cali weather is always to nice.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:24

i'll trade you in a fucking heartbeat. bet you within two months of it you're crying and begging to come back to cali.
Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:27
That coaches jacket is actually smokeyface

Exactlysmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface People are sleeping hard on it, and as far as colorway goes I think black is hands down the best
Sep 28, 2012 @ 16:33
@iliciti Id trade but i dont dig the east coast vibe. Im hopping to move up to seatlle or something someday as its a bit cooler. Im the only muthafucka in L.A running my ac at 58 on cold and rainy days cause even than it aint cold enough for me lulz.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.