Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 27, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
paulywalnuts

@sharkin my dude is gonna start combin his hair cuz of Supreme...s'all good, i might buy it too, applyin for real jobs i'll be combin my mop too

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

September 27, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
donadamsky

premature apologies because i normally hate these type of questions, but did anyone buy or sell a CdG pullover recently? i'd like to know what they're realistically going for. eBay offers nothing, most people selling them for around $498 and getting no bids. i've wanted one for the longest time and have a chance to get one tomorrow but if i could flip it for $350 or $375 i might have to.

if u use the "completed listings" filter on ebay you can see ones that have sold in the last 30 days

September 27, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
ddongshim

what's up with the hype over the split pullover? in my opinion, the atelier is much cleaner and nicer than the split..
September 27, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
SHARKlN

@sharkin my dude is gonna start combin his hair cuz of Supreme...s'all good, i might buy it too, applyin for real jobs i'll be combin my mop too

been had a real job for a while now. i figure metal combs should last forever though, so why not?

if u use the "completed listings" filter on ebay you can see ones that have sold in the last 30 days

yeah but most of them are fake..

what's up with the hype over the split pullover? in my opinion, the atelier is much cleaner and nicer than the split..

hype on the split is that it's the best pullover of the season (next to rectals... of course)
September 27, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
abcking

premature apologies because i normally hate these type of questions, but did anyone buy or sell a CdG pullover recently? i'd like to know what they're realistically going for. eBay offers nothing, most people selling them for around $498 and getting no bids. i've wanted one for the longest time and have a chance to get one tomorrow but if i could flip it for $350 or $375 i might have to.

all the marketplaces i check out - cdg hoodies go anywhere from $280-$500

+ www.tallcans.org +

September 27, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
mrteebonilla

Passed today...2nd pass of the season, just waitin on that quilted panel, rose beanie, and the Purple Painted camo camp.cool
And whats up wit $160 for the metal plate? $22 for a little badge? FUCK DAT

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 27, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
paulywalnuts

@sharkin exactly. dat good hygiene game..

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

September 27, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
paulywalnuts

@abcking thanks

September 27, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
thrillmatic

Picked up the Black New Era Box Logo fitted. Waiting on the rose beanies, cuz all the tops that I wanted (Cars, 3 6 Mafia, 8 Ball) sold out with a quickness. Also waiting on the Chamois shirt, but probably won't pick up cause I'm not paying more than 75 for a shirt I'll only wear once a month.

did they raise the prices on the hoodies? supreme is getting a big ass head. no way im paying that much for a fucking hooded sweatshirt

Jebbia has built up prick tendencies over the years. Thanks to all of these rappers showing up with the brand on them, Supreme's cult following is at an all-time high. Not a problem if you're really about that life, but anyone who appreciated the fact that the old releases were costly but not nearly as expensive isn't gonna be happy with the direction Jebbia is taking. I'm in Kansas City for a few months before I return to LA. Hardly anyone out here knows about the brand and doesn't give a fuck either. Because of that, I'm not throwing down ridiculous sums of cash no matter how "out there" the releases are.

Also worth noting: the releases are probably staggered so that people who buy online have to pay for shipping on multiple occasions. Most of the time, shipping shouldn't go over a flat rate of $5 but Jebbia knows that he can make a profit with a $10 flat rate because most of the items are small enough to ship for smaller costs. Dat's some bullshit but whatever.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 27, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
skategoat

croc camps and fitted BLs are sitting. im really tempted to cop just because of the easiness but im just gonna save my money.
September 27, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
lalala

@korange people wont buy it cause it doesnt say SUPREME all over. But its a piff jacket got the black one.

no, most people didn't buy it because it's plain and boring. it looks real comfy and warm, just doesn't interest me at all

x

paulywalnuts

@thrillmatic "Hardly anyone out here knows about the brand and doesn't give a fuck either. Because of that, I'm not throwing down ridiculous sums of cash no matter how "out there" the releases are."

if I wore clothes because of what other people think, to a certain extent, i'd be doing it for the wrong reasons.

real nigga

Y'all crazy

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

September 27, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
ChicagoLDRS

It's shopped but that pic cracks me up every fucking time.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 27, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
JS5

Now all I'm waiting on is that pile lined shirt and M51. If only I could just find a damn hooded denim I'd be done for the season.

IG: @JStrathern

September 27, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
ChicagoLDRS

lulz at ppl bitching about the price of the crewneck then lining up to buy as many box logo hoodies as possible. The reason those crews are $8 more is b/c of the extra stitching.

September 27, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
SHARKlN

lulz at ppl bitching about the price of the crewneck then lining up to buy as many box logo hoodies as possible. The reason those crews are $8 more is b/c of the extra stitching.

because box logo hoodies flip for $100 more and crewnecks should cost less than $138 anyways, so it's not really "$8 more"
September 27, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
ChicagoLDRS

almost missed it..
almost done with the season. cool

that colorway was my second choice, had to go with heather navy since I dont have anything that color!

That maroon cw is dope as fuck but I've had my eye on the heather navy since the preview, had to cop.

September 27, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
PowerCum

copped all three tartan shirts cool cool
September 27, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
skategoat

just caught my vietnam hat in the mail today. quality/material is way worse than i remember supreme being (haven't bought a snapback from them in years, only been buying occasional camps and beanies). its really flimsy and the snap is made of cheap(er) plastic. their ethic's really been demoralized over the years, but it happens to the best. got two box logo stickers (which girls seem to really like) and a get a life sticker though so i aint even that mad.
September 27, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
thrillmatic

@thrillmatic "Hardly anyone out here knows about the brand and doesn't give a fuck either. Because of that, I'm not throwing down ridiculous sums of cash no matter how "out there" the releases are."

if I wore clothes because of what other people think, to a certain extent, i'd be doing it for the wrong reasons.

@paulywalnuts

Good point. Had to add that everyone out here (white people and niggas) are hella one-minded, and Babenzian's designs will freak the fuck out of alot of people. I don't even want to get started on Dill's output.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 27, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
ChicagoLDRS

because box logo hoodies flip for $100 more and crewnecks should cost less than $138 anyways, so it's not really "$8 more"

I buy my shit to wear not to sell...niggas aren't hype about reselling them they're hype about the logo on their chest, get real.

Split Pullover>>>Box Logo

September 27, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Hyudryu

Just had to cop the purple crew smile And already got the tracking number. Supreme is so fast with the shipping

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

September 27, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
hiimshane

Was anybody else waiting for that Xodus 5 panel? Definitely my favorite hat of the season
September 27, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
rhythmz

copped all three tartan shirts cool cool

dope bro, good stuff

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 27, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
JS5

Is there a chance anyone can pick me up and ship an L Purple Arc at LA?

IG: @JStrathern

September 27, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
ben8cv

belt sold out. dafuq
September 27, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
0mar

man, im jealous about what you USA-Holes pay for supreme.

Atelia = $146. SHOULD BE £89.89

Actual price: £131 (approx) = $212.

fuck that.
September 27, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
ChicagoLDRS

man, im jealous about what you USA-Holes pay for supreme.

Atelia = $146. SHOULD BE £89.89

Actual price: £131 (approx) = $212.

fuck that.

Yea that sucks...but at least shit doesn't sell out over there like it does here. I remember hearing about dudes walking in the next week in London and copping the CDG collab...same stuff that people slept on the streets for in the US.

September 27, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
ChicagoLDRS

belt sold out. dafuq

That rose belt is dope.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.