[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 27, 2012 @ 02:27:54
is it not really unlikely that the split hoodie and rose sweater, two of the best and most desirable pieces this season are dropping with a collab containing three other jackets and three shirts, on top of a guaranteed hat or two?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:30:34
Hopefully a beanie drops kinda need one now
September 27, 2012 @ 02:32:20
that shit sound unrealistic
September 27, 2012 @ 02:33:25
is it not really unlikely that the split hoodie and rose sweater, two of the best and most desirable pieces this season are dropping with a collab containing three other jackets and three shirts, on top of a guaranteed hat or two?

if you want, you can go by and take a peek in the store. you'll see right there before your eyes the things i listed & about the camps im not too sure, none of my interest are dropping any time soon so ..
September 27, 2012 @ 02:34:32
Do you guys think split pullover will go fast? Gonna have to cwap while at school...
September 27, 2012 @ 02:35:37

if you want, you can go by and take a peek in the store. you'll see right there before your eyes the things i listed & about the camps im not too sure, none of my interest are dropping any time soon so ..

same here and even if i did i couldnt im gonna have to drop $1K+ since i wrecked my shit today smh

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 27, 2012 @ 02:36:44

shit i wish i could go by the store, not doubting anyone it just seems like its everything everyone has been talking about is coming out at once.
September 27, 2012 @ 02:36:45

same here and even if i did i couldnt im gonna have to drop $1K+ since i wrecked my shit today smh

dumbass nigga drives the way he dresses, horrible. lol
September 27, 2012 @ 02:37:53

dumbass nigga drives the way he dresses, horrible. lol

lmao

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 27, 2012 @ 02:38:02

Lmaoo I thought you meant you'd have to drop 1k+ on the drop..
What happened to ya car? lmao
September 27, 2012 @ 02:39:25
Wish there was a black/white split pullover, or just more colors, might buy... not really into the whole box logo hoodie shit.
September 27, 2012 @ 02:39:56
NO BOX ROGO?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:40:05
Originally posted by Inactive User

lost control and wrecked a sign and a garbage can part of the bumper ripped off and i have to go to court and pay towing (all that bullshit)

September 27, 2012 @ 02:40:16
I need that Split to sit for atleast a day fingers crossed
September 27, 2012 @ 02:42:52

If you are talking about the web store good luck lol
September 27, 2012 @ 02:43:05
how much have sweaters cost in past seasons?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:43:22
considering how many of you are hopping for it to sit so you can get your money together, you can already tell this is gonna go fastttt
September 27, 2012 @ 02:43:46

lost control and wrecked a sign and a garbage can part of the bumper ripped off and i have to go to court and pay towing (all that bullshit)

You aint bout that hit and run life :/
September 27, 2012 @ 02:43:47

If you are talking about the web store good luck lol

mobile isnt that hard i cop from it every week

September 27, 2012 @ 02:44:11
Another pass for me.
However my CdG authentica are in the mail and im hoping to pick up a grey CdG pullover tmrw...for cheap too.
Bout that 1 season late life. smokeyface

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

September 27, 2012 @ 02:44:17

You aint bout that hit and run life :/

had my little brother in the car and didnt wanna catch a case ha

September 27, 2012 @ 02:46:44
why didnt you just hit the break ?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:47:21
Split pullover is weird because it goes blue/red/blue.. hood should be the same color as the other half, not 3 different color changes...
September 27, 2012 @ 02:48:13
Can someone explain to me what the concept of getting one's 'money up' is?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:50:50

Selling illegal substances for a profit, to such an extent that you make enough money to buy most of the things you please.
September 27, 2012 @ 02:53:51

Selling illegal substances for a profit, to such an extent that you make enough money to buy most of the things you please.

Why not utilize the inherent benefit provided by the deferred payment terms of your credit card until which point the funds are made available to you for discretionary purposes?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:53:57
suave always comes through smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Fuck yall

September 27, 2012 @ 02:54:28
Split pullover is weird because it goes blue/red/blue.. hood should be the same color as the other half, not 3 different color changes...

Regardless its dope, theres hype, and a resell market= Sold out wthin Tminus 7 min
September 27, 2012 @ 02:55:58
so d&d aint coming out tomorrow ?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:57:15
praying to gawrd that the levis jacket is 298 tops. Pl0x
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x