[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 27, 2012 @ 00:19:14
your in luck tomorrow then smokeyface

That isnt actually confirmed is it?

i have no idea, im just stating that is was i want and i will wait till it comes out. wont know untill tomorrowsmokeyface

i meant the guy who said youre in luck
September 27, 2012 @ 00:28:19
Edit: Nevermind
September 27, 2012 @ 00:30:06
Do you think if the D&D camp will still be there Saturday? I heard they have restocks every Saturday, is that true?

restock saturdays
September 27, 2012 @ 00:36:02
its like stocks. same shit, different values. but with supreme, itll still retain its value, if not increase, so its all good in the hood.

hell no, the really special items will retain/increase value, but never believe anyone when they say a certain brand will be worth a lot in the future. stocks are ALWAYS the safer bet so long as you invest smartly. I remember back in the 00's when Nike SBs were all the hype and far more sought out than Jordans. Now it's the other way around. Ten years ago everyone thought Beenie Babies were going to be goldmines, now look at them.
September 27, 2012 @ 00:40:30
its like stocks. same shit, different values. but with supreme, itll still retain its value, if not increase, so its all good in the hood.

hell no, the really special items will retain/increase value, but never believe anyone when they say a certain brand will be worth a lot in the future. stocks are ALWAYS the safer bet so long as you invest smartly. I remember back in the 00's when Nike SBs were all the hype and far more sought out than Jordans. Now it's the other way around. Ten years ago everyone thought Beenie Babies were going to be goldmines, now look at them.

mah nikka, stocks can go down in value too
September 27, 2012 @ 00:46:26

Investing in Apple was the smartest thing I did 3 years ago; Tripled my money. Shit is dropping like crazy now though?)

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

September 27, 2012 @ 00:47:57
Never thought I'd read "beanie babies" on this thread.
And that picture of the 8-Ball Coach looking right.
I'll get that if I don't pull the trigger on the Box Logo, Split or Rose.
September 27, 2012 @ 00:48:38

thats why i said "so long as you invest smartly". If you spread out your stocks and youre almost guaranteed to not lose any money, but you will make money at a much slower rate. If you don't spread out your stocks, you'll make a lot more money faster (implying that they increase value), but at the risk of losing a lot more money.

anyways, back to why I came here. i know it's early, but anyone have a clue/guess at whats dropping tomorrow?
September 27, 2012 @ 00:54:20
black 8 ball came blushing its so amazingly comfortable smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Fuck yall

September 27, 2012 @ 01:25:44
Don't mean to stray from topic here but...
There are an intense amount of smokeyface faces on this thread.
September 27, 2012 @ 01:26:11

meech in last supper and zebra camp
somebody please I.D. them shoes on the dude to his left
September 27, 2012 @ 01:28:52

meech in last supper and zebra camp
somebody please I.D. them shoes on the dude to his left

Nike Air More Tempo Olympics would be to his left.

diamonds are forever.

September 27, 2012 @ 01:41:35
@blong hell fuckin yeah it is smokeyface
September 27, 2012 @ 01:59:13
Just Talked To The Connect He Told Me Just A Few Things For Tomorrows Drop:
- Split Hoodie
- Exodus 5 Panel Snapback
- Rose Sweater (almost positive)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 27, 2012 @ 02:03:18
Hopefully tha homie Tony is on point ..... Dat rose crew will be copped with the quickness
September 27, 2012 @ 02:03:23
@mrteebonilla

September 27, 2012 @ 02:03:26
Just Talked To The Connect He Told Me Just A Few Things For Tomorrows Drop:
- Split Hoodie
- Exodus 5 Panel Snapback
- Rose Sweater

That'd be a pretty big drop if so
September 27, 2012 @ 02:03:35
^PSHHH ur wrong
September 27, 2012 @ 02:04:11
shitty camp along with the levis collab
September 27, 2012 @ 02:09:30
hes gonna gain some e points if he correct
September 27, 2012 @ 02:11:48
Anybody else wish they made a riding hood hoodie? With same logo that last supper has on the front. Guess im just dreamin.
September 27, 2012 @ 02:12:51
I say this every week..painted camo smokeyface
September 27, 2012 @ 02:12:53
hes gonna gain some e points if he correct

he's right
September 27, 2012 @ 02:20:30

Investing in Apple was the smartest thing I did 3 years ago; Tripled my money. Shit is dropping like crazy now though?)
wait it out brother. you'll be fine
September 27, 2012 @ 02:20:38
Split Hoodie
Xodus 5 Panel Snapback
Rose Sweater
Levis collab
either the motif or painted camo (over heard the guys talking about these 2, dont know if they're dropping or coming up so dont take my word on this )
and a accessory
September 27, 2012 @ 02:24:14
I want that 8 ball keychain to drop
September 27, 2012 @ 02:24:56
got my money right for those metal combs smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 27, 2012 @ 02:25:14
Split Hoodie
Xodus 5 Panel Snapback
Rose Sweater
Levis collab
either the motif or painted camo (over heard the guys talking about these 2, dont know if they're dropping or coming up so dont take my word on this )
and a accessory

no dogs and ducks? im really hoping that the rose sweater doesnt drop tomorrow... no cash.
September 27, 2012 @ 02:25:47
damn, i guess no split hoodie for me due to the fact that i lost my debit card this week and the new one aint coming till next week smh

September 27, 2012 @ 02:27:05
Split Hoodie
Xodus 5 Panel Snapback
Rose Sweater
Levis collab
and a accessory

smokeyface smokeyface

i hope the key lock doesnt release this thurs
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x