[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 26, 2012 @ 20:29:33
Already established Tyler has the dogs/ducks but here's another pic

Terrible pattern
September 26, 2012 @ 20:29:34

I'm out here
September 26, 2012 @ 20:31:27

I'm out here
you ain't about that checkout life smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 26, 2012 @ 20:31:29
Already established Tyler has the dogs/ducks but here's another pic

Tan kinda looking worse and worse..
September 26, 2012 @ 20:32:44
Tyler must like wearing the colours of caps that are the less popular ones copping tan for that resell though blushing #TYBG

September 26, 2012 @ 20:44:02
Anyone going to the store tomorrow can you pick me up a dogs and ducks if it drops. Or if rosé beanies come out. I won't be able to cwap tomorrow because I have a job interview. But if you do I'll PayPal you the money for the hat if either drops and ill pay shipping
-Thanks
September 26, 2012 @ 20:48:17
Resell game fucked up http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Box-Logo-Canvas-Donegal-Safari-Camp-Cap-Panel-Hat-Era-F-W-2012-Red-/251147565448?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3a798fb988

Has anyone looked at this other sellers items?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Box-Logo-Donegal-Suede-Zebra-Camp-Cap-Five-Panel-Hat-Era-Tyler-Safari-/251022347000?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item3a72190af8

Seems a bit suspect, 17 Donegal camp caps? Does anyone know if he's a reseller or do you reckon' they are knock offs?

edit: they obviously look real in the photo, but to have 17 of them..?
September 26, 2012 @ 20:53:42
Okay so I got an XL Les Enfants Terribles tee, will it be too big? I'm 5'10, 145 lbs, how wide/long will it be? Thanks

just to give you a ballpark figure on how big itll be, I'm 6 ft 200 pounds and this season's large are huge on me.
September 26, 2012 @ 20:55:48
Resell game fucked up http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Box-Logo-Canvas-Donegal-Safari-Camp-Cap-Panel-Hat-Era-F-W-2012-Red-/251147565448?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3a798fb988

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Box-Logo-Donegal-Suede-Zebra-Camp-Cap-Five-Panel-Hat-Era-Tyler-Safari-/251022347000?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item3a72190af8

Seems a bit suspect, 17 Donegal camp caps? Does anyone know if he's a reseller or do you reckon' they are knock offs?

sold 17 has 13 left so 30 and i forgot who that is but he is a Big reseller 100% legit

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 26, 2012 @ 20:57:43
asiam1nor = HARD TO FATHOM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 26, 2012 @ 20:58:39

sold 17 has 13 left so 30 and i forgot who that is but he is a Big reseller 100% legit

EDIT:

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 26, 2012 @ 21:01:11
yeah i bought from him, 100percent legit, just proves the resale game is fcked
September 26, 2012 @ 21:06:28
anybody who got the backpack, is it worth the 148 dollar price tag? it looks sick but im not about to drop that kind of money on a backpack if its not worth it

Fuck yall

September 26, 2012 @ 21:07:41
anybody who got the backpack, is it worth the 148 dollar price tag? it looks sick but im not about to drop that kind of money on a backpack if its not worth it

yeah it's worth it. its huge as fuck and comes with a rain cover

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 26, 2012 @ 21:10:21
HTF is one of the most legit reseller lol

September 26, 2012 @ 21:16:22
Have you guys ever heard of Sold Out Shit? I fucking ordered a red feathers cap on there a few months ago for $200 and the dude was taking awhile to ship it. So I asked him what the hold up was and he didn't even reply, gave me a refund, and the next thing I know he raises the price to $350. The guy is a dick. He realized it was worth more and just decides to leave me hangin. Just a heads up to everyone. Don't order from that website!
September 26, 2012 @ 21:21:52
Have you guys ever heard of Sold Out Shit? I fucking ordered a red feathers cap on there a few months ago for $200 and the dude was taking awhile to ship it. So I asked him what the hold up was and he didn't even reply, gave me a refund, and the next thing I know he raises the price to $350. The guy is a dick. He realized it was worth more and just decides to leave me hangin. Just a heads up to everyone. Don't order from that website!

at least he gave you the refund lol. that site is legit though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 26, 2012 @ 21:23:53

Yeah I know. I was happy about that but wouldn't you be kinda pissed? That's a sick deal on a feathers cap.
September 26, 2012 @ 21:24:28

Okay cheers, thought that may have been the case! Might have to get one soon.
September 26, 2012 @ 21:24:39

Wish I didn't sleep on the black one. Tree camo's a bit too loud for me.
September 26, 2012 @ 21:25:04

that was my problem with it, its huge as fuck.
saw it at supla and it looks like you can fit a body in that thing..

IG: @mobbyluii

September 26, 2012 @ 21:29:12

Yeah I know. I was happy about that but wouldn't you be kinda pissed? That's a sick deal on a feathers cap.

$200 is not a "sick deal". Remember, you're talking about a hat.
September 26, 2012 @ 21:29:24

oh shit, alright then. ill probably go with the green. which cw do you have?

Fuck yall

September 26, 2012 @ 21:30:10
I had the olive treebark version but i dont have it anymore. dont regret your purchase though cause they are hard as fuck to move.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 26, 2012 @ 21:35:30
Originally posted by Inactive User

Do you know how much that hat is worth though? It's not just your average hat. The resell value on that thing is insane.
September 26, 2012 @ 21:39:52

Do you know how much that hat is worth though? It's not just your average hat. The resell value on that thing is insane.

That hat really isn't a whole lot more special than any of the other hats. If Tyler didn't wear it in the video, the value would probably be sitting around $80-$100.
September 26, 2012 @ 21:42:56
I had the olive treebark version but i dont have it anymore. dont regret your purchase though cause they are hard as fuck to move.

alright thanks for the heads up

Fuck yall

September 26, 2012 @ 21:43:24

like he said, its a HAT. fuck the value

IG: @mobbyluii

September 26, 2012 @ 21:45:06
That hat is still dope with or without the leather brim. Fleur de lis has always been my thing anyways... (except for that shit buckle does with it)
September 26, 2012 @ 21:51:54
really hoping for the rose beanie tomorrow. also, even if the dogs and ducks camp drops, i think im gonna pass. the only camp i was really feeling this season was the d&d, but i dont really need a new camp, especially with winter coming along. a nigga needs some beanies

Fuck yall

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x