September 27, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
mrteebonilla

is it not really unlikely that the split hoodie and rose sweater, two of the best and most desirable pieces this season are dropping with a collab containing three other jackets and three shirts, on top of a guaranteed hat or two?

if you want, you can go by and take a peek in the store. you'll see right there before your eyes the things i listed & about the camps im not too sure, none of my interest are dropping any time soon so ..

same here and even if i did i couldnt im gonna have to drop $1K+ since i wrecked my shit today sad

dumbass nigga drives the way he dresses, horrible. lol

lmao

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 27, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

is it not really unlikely that the split hoodie and rose sweater, two of the best and most desirable pieces this season are dropping with a collab containing three other jackets and three shirts, on top of a guaranteed hat or two?

if you want, you can go by and take a peek in the store. you'll see right there before your eyes the things i listed & about the camps im not too sure, none of my interest are dropping any time soon so ..

same here and even if i did i couldnt im gonna have to drop $1K+ since i wrecked my shit today sad

Lmaoo I thought you meant you'd have to drop 1k+ on the drop..
What happened to ya car? lmao

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 27, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Wish there was a black/white split pullover, or just more colors, might buy... not really into the whole box logo hoodie shit.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 27, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
solexsup

NO BOX ROGO?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
mrteebonilla

lost control and wrecked a sign and a garbage can part of the bumper ripped off and i have to go to court and pay towing (all that bullshit)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 27, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
Stackies

I need that Split to sit for atleast a day fingers crossed
September 27, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
snar

If you are talking about the web store good luck lol
September 27, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
ben8cv

how much have sweaters cost in past seasons?
JayEffKay

considering how many of you are hopping for it to sit so you can get your money together, you can already tell this is gonna go fastttt
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

lost control and wrecked a sign and a garbage can part of the bumper ripped off and i have to go to court and pay towing (all that bullshit)

You aint bout that hit and run life :/

mrteebonilla

If you are talking about the web store good luck lol

mobile isnt that hard i cop from it every week

September 27, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
paulywalnuts

Another pass for me.
However my CdG authentica are in the mail and im hoping to pick up a grey CdG pullover tmrw...for cheap too.
Bout that 1 season late life. cool

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

September 27, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
mrteebonilla

You aint bout that hit and run life :/

had my little brother in the car and didnt wanna catch a case ha

September 27, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
JayEffKay

why didnt you just hit the break ?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Split pullover is weird because it goes blue/red/blue.. hood should be the same color as the other half, not 3 different color changes...

September 27, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
sellme

Can someone explain to me what the concept of getting one's 'money up' is?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
JayEffKay

Selling illegal substances for a profit, to such an extent that you make enough money to buy most of the things you please.
September 27, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
sellme

Selling illegal substances for a profit, to such an extent that you make enough money to buy most of the things you please.

Why not utilize the inherent benefit provided by the deferred payment terms of your credit card until which point the funds are made available to you for discretionary purposes?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
BasedBlong

suave always comes through cool cool cool

Fuck yall

September 27, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
®içh ßæ

Split pullover is weird because it goes blue/red/blue.. hood should be the same color as the other half, not 3 different color changes...

Regardless its dope, theres hype, and a resell market= Sold out wthin Tminus 7 min
September 27, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
Chief Keef

so d&d aint coming out tomorrow ?
September 27, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
krayvin

suspended

praying to gawrd that the levis jacket is 298 tops. Pl0x
September 27, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
JayEffKay

my boy just got back from a movie, passed by to take a peek. He said he sees no camps.
September 27, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
JS5

Not that anyone from Supreme will ever see this, but imo they should really use Priority flat rate shipping, way faster than Ground and not too pricy

IG: @JStrathern

September 27, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
kenyatta

hardest supreme accessory has to be that buck knife.

drank.

September 27, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
krayvin

suspended

Not that anyone from Supreme will ever see this, but imo they should really use Priority flat rate shipping, way faster than Ground and not too pricy

sexy for the buyer, super inefficient for the seller. sadly..
September 27, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
mrteebonilla

IF ANYONE NEEDS A PROXY FOR ONLINE PM ME!! I PROLLY HAVE THE BEST RESUME ON HERE...DEADASS

(never struck out and copped 2 pair of SBs)

September 27, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
BasedBlong

i hope that snap ring keychain comes out tomorrow

Fuck yall

September 27, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
BeastJr

why didnt you just hit the break ?

Brake*
he did hit and then break though.
September 27, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
JayEffKay

Rose beanies guys, that deciding you did like 2 days ago is gonna pay off tomorrow

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.